250 BCV, 200 SSR, 530 AKV points for transfer $16 - $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
We have 250 Beach Club points for transfer. They have a December 2018 use year and can also be banked for use up to November 2020. We are looking to transfer all 250 points. Price is $17 per point.

We also have 200 Saratoga Springs points for transfer. They have a December 2018 use year and can also be banked for use up to November 2020. We are looking to transfer all 200 points. Price is $16 per point.

Last edited:

Can you tell me if there are any studios available for 3 nights or longer, anywhere in November? Or possibly post a screenshot of availability if so? I can't send PMs yet :) Thank you.

I am in need of a 1 night stay on November 1st. We extended our currently booked vacation by 1 day, due to flight pricing.

Extending our stay 1 day and wondering if there is any availability for the night of 10/28. Thanks!

Can you tell me if there are any studios available for 3 nights or longer, anywhere in November? Or possibly post a screenshot of availability if so? I can't send PMs yet :) Thank you.
There currently are no studios available for more than one night. I will keep a watch though.

Thanks! Is that the only thing available for those dates? And how many points would that be for both nights?

It is the only thing available for the 2 nights. Its a lake view 1 bedroom and is 119 points.

Ok. Yeah, that’s what I figured. That’s a bit out of our price range. But thank you for checking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter