258 Points For Rent $13 point expire Dec. 1. $12 point if over 150 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in 6 nights in a 2 bedroom villa, as close to december as possible. Beach Club or Boardwalk would be ideal, but I'm flexible. Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm interested in 6 nights in a 2 bedroom villa, as close to december as possible. Beach Club or Boardwalk would be ideal, but I'm flexible. Thank you!

This is what I found: 6 nights in a 2-bedroom at Saratoga from Nov. 25-30 235 points; 5 nights at OKW nov. 26-30 both regular and near Hospitality House 164 points, Animal Kingdom 5 nights Nov. 26-30 standard view 161 points.
If you are interested in any of these possibilities, I need names, phone number, and addresses in order to book.

Interested in renting points Oct 1-8 or Oct 2-9. Flexible on view and type of room (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom etc.), and willing to consider a split stay between two resorts. Dates, however, aren't flexible as the stay falls within school break. In order of preference:

BCV
Poly
BWV
VWL
BLT
AKV
SSR
OKW

Late starting this process so I do understand availability is limited under 6 months but I certainly appreciate your time!

Interested in renting points Oct 1-8 or Oct 2-9. Flexible on view and type of room (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom etc.), and willing to consider a split stay between two resorts. Dates, however, aren't flexible as the stay falls within school break. In order of preference:

BCV
Poly
BWV
VWL
BLT
AKV
SSR
OKW

Late starting this process so I do understand availability is limited under 6 months but I certainly appreciate your time!

The best I could find was a 1-bedroom at SSR from Oct. 1 to 6. There was nothing the weekend of October 7-9 anywhere in any size.

My suggestion would be to maybe see if you can book the weekend with cash somewhere.
If you would like me to book something, I need names, addresses, phone number.

We have 258 points for rent. Must be used by Dec. 1. Have references if needed. Payment must be made through PayPal. Will help with Magical Express or dining plan, if desired. Resort, dates, and type of unit necessary for me to check for availability. Thanks.
Keenan5
Hi there! I'm looking for a 2BR Lake View at BLT for 8/28 through 9/2 (Sun - Th nights). I believe this would be 240 points if you still have that many available. Let me know availability. Thanks. Marie

The best I could find was a 1-bedroom at SSR from Oct. 1 to 6. There was nothing the weekend of October 7-9 anywhere in any size.

My suggestion would be to maybe see if you can book the weekend with cash somewhere.
If you would like me to book something, I need names, addresses, phone number.

Thanks for checking. I'll look at options for a split stay between SSR and another resort or paying cash for two more nights at SSR and get back to you as quick as possible today.

Hi there! I'm looking for a 2BR Lake View at BLT for 8/28 through 9/2 (Sun - Th nights). I believe this would be 240 points if you still have that many available. Let me know availability. Thanks. Marie

Only three nights available at BLT Aug. 30, 31, and Sept. 1.

looking for 1 night at AKL either November 26th or December 2nd. standard view would be great. thanks

Any 1-bed or 2-bed, any view, any resort for Oct 25th - Nov. 1st
Thanks,
MK
I found a 1-bedroom at Saratoga for 206 points and a 2-bedroom at SAratoga for 262 points. If you are interested in either of these, I need names, address, phone number. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter