258 Points For Rent $13 point expire Dec. 1. $12 point if over 150 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably know that this is impossible at this late date but are there any 2 bedroom villas available November 19th to November 25th (6 nights)

I probably know that this is impossible at this late date but are there any 2 bedroom villas available November 19th to November 25th (6 nights)

Sorry. No 2 bedrooms for the entire week. Only a few scattered days.

2 parents, 2 kids under 6. Probably a studio? Near magic kingdom

Sorry only 1 night at Bay Lake and 1 night at the Polynesian. I checked the other resorts, and the entire stay is not available anywhere in a studio. Would you consider a different size unit?

how about September 19-24th? thanks!

Yes, the 19th to the 24th is available at Saratoga. If you would like me to book that for you, I need names, address, phone, number of guests. You can pm that information, if you want. The 5 nights would be 63 points at a cost of $819.

There is nothing anywhere for the fifth and sixth in a one or two bedroom. I wonder if there's a special event going on. Quite a bit of availability the week of the 13th.

Keenan5
The Food and Wine at epcot during that time. There may also be a race?
Dapper Day is hosting the 12th at Epcot as well.

I am also looking for avail in anything for dapper day weekend. Either a 2 bedroom or 2 studios? Nov.10 or 11- 14 2016
Thank you!

The Food and Wine at epcot during that time. There may also be a race?
Dapper Day is hosting the 12th at Epcot as well.

I am also looking for avail in anything for dapper day weekend. Either a 2 bedroom or 2 studios? Nov.10 or 11- 14 2016
Thank you!

Nov. 12, 13, 14 available at SSR but not the 10th or 11th.

Hello, we would like to stay anywhere really from November 26th to November 30th.. my family is 4- 2 adults and 2 kids that are 17 and 14. thanks! Dean

Hi,
Are there any 1br rooms on 10/27 at any resort? Thanks.
There is a 1 bedroom at Saratoga Springs for that night. It would be 28 points. I would need names, address, and phone if you want me to book it.

Hello, we would like to stay anywhere really from November 26th to November 30th.. my family is 4- 2 adults and 2 kids that are 17 and 14. thanks! Dean

This is what I found for availability: studio at SSR for 59 points; 1 bedroom at AKL Jambo standard view 103 points, 1 bedroom at AKL Kidani standard view 103 points and savanna view 127 points, OKW 1 bedroom 99 points, 1 bedroom SSR 117 points, and 1 bedroom Wilderness Lodge 124 points.

If you want me to book something I need names, addresses, phone number.

Anything avaliable for June 21 through the 23 2016? Thanks!

You didn't say what size unit you were looking for so I checked for studios and found those dates available at OKW (28 points) and SSR (32 points). If you want to book something or want me to look for a different size accommodation, let me know. To book I need names, address, and phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter