2nd Annual DIS NCAA Pool

You can fill out your brackets now, you have until March 20 to do it.(Mine is done;) )

Wow! We're up to 28 Disers in the pool. If we get 2 more we qualify for a group discount.

bascket.gif
bump
bascket.gif

Er um...

What do I show as registered as... I can't get back in to rank... haha!!!

Is there sumpin' close to SSB showing????

Help!

Thanks!

Was thinking some longer version...

Ranking now... :)

Good luck to all!

Go DUKE!

I have no clue what I'm doing :confused: :confused: but it looks like fun, fun, fun!!! I'm in :)

Ok, I THINK I am in...at least I logged in, went to the pool, found my name, filled out my brackets, logged out, then logged back in and found my listing still there.

But I'm confused as to why I'm the only one on the list whose picks are showing! Have I missed something? And no laughing about my picks! :p Loyalty to one's alma mater must count for something.

Love finding one where we could actually pick. The pool at work is simply luck of the draw - but I did manage to get Central Michigan!

Deb

Deb -- you should only be able to see your picks, and we would only be able to see our own picks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter