2nd Annual DIS NCAA Pool

i can't get in to register. :( looks like the site is busy.

hopefully i can get in before noon. :)

Sorry you couldn't get in caity, but the website said it would be closing registrations at 11 am today. I've been trying to get back in for the last half hour and was experiencing the same problems you did.

there is a notice up saying they have extended the deadline to noon.

oh well. if i can't get in, i'm alreday in 3 other pools. :p

Alright, I know this isn't the biggest tragedy of the day - far from it. But as we deal with everything else going on just a little normalcy and distraction would be nice.

Well the first game tipped off about 20 minutes ago. Our goofy cable package can't get ESPN on campus and with all the steel I can't find a radio station that will pick up the game. Since we are between terms there isn't much going on...so I'm thinking I'm starting to feel seriously ill...may have to go home.

What do you all think? :p

Deb

Ok, at least I won't go too nuts until I can diplomatically blow this pop stand as the saying goes.

THANKS!
Deb

Thanks for the link Steve!!!!

Would you know of a similar one for the NIT??? My school is in that tourney this year and so is DH's.

The prizes have also been finalized in this winner take all event.

- One year bragging rights as the ultimate DIS NCAA Grand Champion.

- 4 Round trip tickets to wherever your imagination takes you.

- All the Spam, pickle juice, and macaroni and cheese loaf you care to buy.

Congrats on the last few that got in under the wire, including last year's champ john23tc.

Why didn't I keep Tulsa??...ugh...:rolleyes:

You mean to tell me that everyone else didn't pick Tulsa? Was I the only one? I just don't understand why you would NOT pick Tulsa? :p :p :p ;)

I originally had Tulsa, but made a late change to pick Dayton. I guess I should have stuck with my initial guess, I mean well researched selection.

Originally posted by becka
You mean to tell me that everyone else didn't pick Tulsa? Was I the only one? I just don't understand why you would NOT pick Tulsa? :p :p :p ;)

I always tell my husband, "As soon as you start talking trash, it all unfolds.";) :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Originally posted by ryanpatricksmom
I always tell my husband, "As soon as you start talking trash, it all unfolds.";) :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Dont' worry about that....my bracket always starts to unfold BIG TIME in round 2. I know nothing about college basketball and I never watch the games. I just think it is fun to pick teams based on really stupid reasons like the mascot, location or I just like the name of the school. :) As a result I usually do quite poorly so for once I am going to enjoy my relative success! :p :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter