3 in 1! A PACKED trip report! 8/11/14UPDATE!- TRIP 3! Many Updates and a new TR!!

dreamerchic33

Mouseketeer
Good morning and :welcome::welcome::welcome:!

You have found a 3 in1 trip report and I hope you will stay and follow along!!!

My name is Christina...I am a 27 years old, still a newlywed and a new DVC owner! I live in NY and I am a social worker. I am also an independent stylist for Stella&Dot. I have been very blessed to go on three Disney and Disney related trips and I am now finally writing about them!!! I named them as if i was doing them separately.

Trip 1: Momma! We are going to see the flowers! A mother/daughter TR! The attack of lovebugs, scquoffles, and stomach issues! (May)

Trip 2: The anniversary trip that almost wasn't! (November)

Trip 3: A Merry NY Christmas! A concierge collection trip! (December)

Now, some introductions!
Well, I already introduced myself....But here I am!
honeymoon3034.jpg

Next up: Momma Bear
2011-2012480.jpg
. Momma is a fabulous associate at Pier 1.

Lastly: The hubby
honeymoon3033.jpg
Hubby works in finance.

These trips were all through DVC (and I can't say enough amazing things about this purchase!) These trips were also after being diagnosed with some icky stomach issues and a tree nut allergy! So i wanted to share my experiences with that as well!

Oh yay Christina!! I'm so here and following!!!! I loved your honeymoon and cannot wait for this one, thank you for the link, let's go!!!!!:banana::goodvibes

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season!!!
Let us get started!!!

Arrival day!
My dad dropped me and momma off to JFK-Jet Blue Terminal! We packed for carry-on's and this always makes me nervous! But, we got through security just fine!
We started with breakfast! My favorite travel breakfast-healthy and packed with protein!
2011-2012444.jpg

Next, it was surprises for momma! Taking her on this trip was part of her mother's day gift, but, I wanted to get her a little something as well!
2011-2012445.jpg

2011-2012446.jpg

I got her a pandora bracelet with an airplane charm (i realllllyyy wish they would make a disney line!) She LOVED it! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc
We boarded the plane and it was a smooth ride down-
2011-2012448.jpg

Before I knew it we were checking into the magical express! and I was given these babies!!!
2011-2012454.jpg
It is the new fast pass system and we were able to give it a test run- MORE on this later (i wasn't particularly enthused!)- not everyone got these and my mom kept saying, it's because my daughter is a dvc member- hahahaha she's too cute!
2011-2012453.jpg

2011-2012450.jpg

we are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2011-2012456.jpg
yay!!
not before long did we arrive at the Boardwalk! Ahhhhh i just ADORE this resort!!!! Momma does too! it is her favorite!!! :love::lovestruc:love::lovestruc
We were checked in and given our keys right away!
2011-2012465.jpg

2011-2012457.jpg

2011-2012458.jpg

our view!!!!!!
2011-2012459.jpg

2011-2012462.jpg

2011-2012461.jpg

the room was perfect! Loved the accommodations! We both kept saying "we are never leaving!"
we got settled and freshened up and then were on our way!

next up! Downtown Disney!

Yay for getting the trip started! My family was given FP+ to test in September as well, and I saw a few people using them on our trip in December. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds. Love your view at BW! I would love to stay there some day :)

Good afternoon everyone!
It's hubby's bday weekend and we have been having a great time! What makes it SOOO great you may be wondering??? Well, we booked our next WDW trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! We will be spending 8day/7glorious nights at the AKL-Jambo house next december! 1 bedroom-savannah view! SWOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN!!! Yay!!!!!!!!Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how much it would cost if we didn't have our DVC and there is no way we would be able to stay in those accommodations! Just another reason we are SOOO happy we purchased DVC!

So, more on me and momma bear's trip!!!

After getting settled, we headed to Downtown! We wanted to have some lunch and to shop! We wanted to go to Fulton's but we couldn't find the entrance- ekkk! :crazy2::scratchin:worried: and we were walking around for a while! So we went to Cap'n Jack's Restaurant. It had a great view and we were seated right away! Momma had the baked tiliapia and I had a salad with shrimp in a papaya dressing- we LOVED our meals! Fresh and yummy!
2011-2012466.jpg

2011-2012467.jpg

2011-2012468.jpg

2011-2012469.jpg

2011-2012470.jpg

After lunch we shopped shopped shopped! For whatever reasons (im a bad dis'er) there are no pictures :-( I remembered i bought hubby a t-shirt, boxers, and socks. I know I had purchased pens for my co-workers, and a few other misc items. We also went to basin and did some SERIOUS damage it there! I bought momma and I there body scrubs (they are amazing!) and they shipped them right to each of our houses. BONUS- at both the restaurant and Basin, we got a DVC discount! woot woot! I bought some mickey soap for me and for my brother (he LOVED them!). We window shopped a bit more and went back to the BW- it was getting HOTT!

Next up- Dinner and strolling around the BW!

This is fantastic, someday we have to meet, you sound just like me on our trips, so excited about everything!! We're also DVC members, at BCV, LOVE THAT PLACE. That is awesome you booked next years trip already, we're headed down this April, doing the 4 day DCL cruise first:thumbsup2. Can't wait for more of your report!!

Happy New Year!!! I hope everyone's 2013 is off to a fantastic start!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
So the last part of our arrival day! I had hoped we could go to Todd English's restaurant but they told us they had no reservations, so we tried flying fish instead. They had a reservation for us, so we went and got ready!
2011-2012473.jpg

2011-2012475.jpg

2011-2012474.jpg

Oh BW, you are sooo beautiful!
2011-2012476.jpg

The flying fish!
2011-2012479.jpg

2011-2012477.jpg

2011-2012478.jpg

2011-2012481.jpg

I LOVED the decor at this place!!!
When we sat down, i explained about my annoying tree nut allergy! The chef came right over to us and went through the menu with me! They couldn't guarantee the bread wasn't processed in a facility with tree-nuts, because they do not make the bread at the Flying Fish. The chef was wonderful and came over to us multiple times to make sure I was okay. I did try a small piece of the bread and no go- a few little hives.
Please excuse the lack of food photos here...momma bear wasn't used to me taking the photos of food- she thought i was nuts and didn't understand...she got better as the trip progressed!
I know we each had fabulous salad's...then the meal...we did get the same thing
2011-2012482.jpg
the most amazing scallop risotto situation ever! SWOON! this was DELISH!!!!! AMAZING really!
We split a little dessert,
2011-2012483.jpg
this was the Our Signature Flying Fish Café Caramelized Banana Napoleon...also, AMAZING!
we really loved our meal here and would come back again in a heart beat!!!
we walked around the BW for a little before heading back to our room for sleep!
It was an amazing arrival day!!!

This is fantastic, someday we have to meet, you sound just like me on our trips, so excited about everything!! We're also DVC members, at BCV, LOVE THAT PLACE. That is awesome you booked next years trip already, we're headed down this April, doing the 4 day DCL cruise first:thumbsup2. Can't wait for more of your report!!

aww you are so sweet! ive always wanted to have a DIS Meet! where are you from??? BCV is gorgeous!!!! Ohh the cruise! you will have to tell me ALL about it! Hubby really wants to cruise but i have a bit of an irrational fear! lol...
hope all is well! xo <3

Yay for getting the trip started! My family was given FP+ to test in September as well, and I saw a few people using them on our trip in December. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds. Love your view at BW! I would love to stay there some day :)

How did you and your family like it??

Hi!

The food at Flying Fish Cafe looks delicious - we've not eaten there for a few years but really enjoyed it :goodvibes

Happy new year!

Emma princess: x

Day 1- part 1

so momma and I got up early and got moving!
We went to Kouzzina- the entire week we had the same chef and he was AMAZING with my allergies! I felt he really cared, and a few things that had nuts that i would have loved, he made for me special! LOVED him <333
2011-2012484.jpg

2011-2012488.jpg

2011-2012485.jpg
oh beautiful carpets!!!!
2011-2012491.jpg
momma's plate
2011-2012492.jpg
mine
our meals were delish! sadly, between the VERY hot heat and I am not sure what else, my stomach was already a mess, despite medicating before hand. No one has been able to tell me for sure what is wrong with my stomach, but it certainly doesn't mean something isn't wrong! Anyway, I had to use the ladies room and we were off to epcot!
2011-2012493.jpg
i LOVE these!! I missed them MUCHO during our disneymoon!
2011-2012494.jpg
i would live here!
Oh hello gorgeous!
2011-2012495.jpg

2011-2012496.jpg
twinies!
momma in her glory
2011-2012497.jpg

2011-2012498.jpg

she was so cute the whole time we were there! she was getting inspiration for her garden and was just so excited! I am so happy we got to have this time together!!!

Awesome update! Love that trip over to Epcot in the morning. Sorry to hear about stomach issues, I'm sure they ruled out gallbladder problems?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter