3 in 1! A PACKED trip report! 8/11/14UPDATE!- TRIP 3! Many Updates and a new TR!!

Hi!

Lovely updates - especially Food & Wine festival, definitely one of the best times of the year at WDW! :cloud9: That's so nice that you got the chocolate lava cakes for free from the Ireland booth!! I'm not a huge chocolate dessert fan, but tried that cake last year and it was amazing... even recreated it at home a few months ago! :cutie:

Emma princess: x

Hey everyone!!!
Oh my!!! I can't even believe how long it has been since i've posted!!!
:confused3:headache::sad2::guilty::guilty:

I hope everyone is doing great and I can't wait to check out everyone's reports!!!
I want to finish this trip report and then i have a new one to start!! so much to tell you guys about!!!

xxoxooo

sooo we last left off in France...

we next went wandering around in Morrocco!

I love it here!
One of use had been waiting on a VERY important call that we did not think we were going to get...

This view will NEVER get old!

So we get a call...like THE CALL!!! One of us just landed a new job at thier dream location with everything they were hoping for and a little more!!! It was a truly magical moment in the most magical of places....I will say that now this job has truly changed our lives and made our marriage stronger...we now work opposite shifts and it has been quite the adjustment but we have been making it work and truly being grateful for the time we do have together!

After calls were made to family and friends, went about our day in epcot...i think we were skipping through the entire day because we were so happy...

this is when i need to stop and thank everyone for all the well wishes and prayers! we had been having trouble as one of our jobs lost funding and we had to give back hours..it was a scary and stressful time :crazy2:

So back to Epcot....
Hubby wanted to have some sushi

And I wanted to go to pick a pearl! This was my first time doing this and we had a blast!! Hubby got into it, too!

Again, such a fun experience! We had to wait a little before going to pick it up, so we just wandered around, had another snack, and just relaxed.
this was delish!!

ohhh photobucket, you are driving me crazy today!! Clearly, most of my pictures from the first part of this TR and my PTR are gone...I will work on that when i get home from work...

moving on in Epcot...

love this place!!

For dinner, we went to Mexico!

Food was delish but I did feel the menu was limited...I loved the atmosphere!
and this icecream

Somewhere during the day, i decided I wanted to get some pins...I am far too attached to the pins to do the trading, so that did not work hahaha

we wandered our way out of Epcot and went back to the hotel.

The next day was Downtown disney day!
We had wanted to go to Olivia's for breakfast, but they closed at 1030...we decided to just wing it at downtown...

We walked up to TRex and sat at the bar...
Oh my! the atmosphere in this place is amazing!!!

Food and service were great and we really had an awesome time!

We walked around the shops for a few hours and then went to get some dessert...

DELISH!
We went back to the hotel to relax and for a little bit...while we were in our room, we lost power for a short time...we laughed to ourselves, stating, we came here to escape this madness..

Tonight we had plans to go to Wolfgangs...what a wonderful experience this was!

This meal was fantastic!! The service was also amazing!!

Next we went on an improtu ride!

This was a lot of fun! The views were amazing!

The next morning we went to Ohanas! I feel like this is something we love and will always do...I hope one day to bring our kiddies here!

After a great breakfast, we walked all around the poly and then the contempo! I had tried to get us a dinner ressie at Ohana's for dinner, but that did not work. My cold was really kicking my butt, so back to the hotel we went to relax...
We went back to the poly for dinner, this time to Kona...we took the bus to MK and took a boat over to the poly...it was FREEZING....I told hubby to get us some sweatshirts...

So beautiful!!!

Meal was good, service was really slow. Now, normally I do not mind this, but we had a special boat ride to get to and I did not want to be late!
So, we finished up, got bundled and went on to celebrate our anniversary!

Guys, this was an INCREDIBLE experience!

We spent half the ride learning all about where we were and then the other half watching the fireworks...we got so many well-wishes while we were on the boat, it was just magical!!
So we finished up and went back into the poly..I felt very determined to get us ohana bread pudding to go...and to go i got it! It was a tedious task but the poly CM's came through!

Delish!

We went back to our room and got ready to leave the next day...It was a quick trip that was flipped upside down but we had a great time! We knew we would be back the following year!

Now onto trip #3...this was a weekend trip..
We went to the Lowes regency using our DVC points...Checked in on a Friday night and out on Sunday afternoon...This was during December...

We arrived late on Friday night, much later than anticipated, but we just made the best of it...

When we checked in, we were told we were upgraded to a larger accomodations pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: Got to love some pixie dust!

This room was amazing!! Some large, clean, beautiful!!! Awesome start to our little weekend!
We woke up and got ready the next morning...we planned on seeing all the christmas sites in the city...we live in NY and still love playing tourists!

We took our engagement pictures near some of these places, so its always fun seeing them again!

We went to whole foods to get some breakfast...

Thankfully, the weather was great...pretty mild for December!

We stopped for lunch!
yummy crepes!

I just love this!

It was a great little weekend...
we did some Christmas shopping, had some great meals, and most importantly spent time together!

hi! So pleased you are continuing with your TRs! I know how much time it can take to write and post these :) your Epcot day looked perfect and I LOVE all the food pics.. giving me some ideas for ADRs next April!

hi! So pleased you are continuing with your TRs! I know how much time it can take to write and post these :) your Epcot day looked perfect and I LOVE all the food pics.. giving me some ideas for ADRs next April!

Hey Emma!
Thanks so much!!!
When in April!? We just booked April for my 30th bday!

Hey everyone!
So it looks like those pictures are completley gone from photobucket :confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3 such a bummer! Thankfully, not too many went missing...I am working on a TR from our trip in December and I hope you will come along!

xxooo Christina
December trip!!

Oh my! we will be there that week!!!
perhaps a dismeet???

wow! Let's keep in touch - where are you staying? DH isn't as 'in' to Disney as me so I find it a bit tricky to do Dis meets lol.. but sure we'll be on FB/IG while we're there so might be in same park same day wizard:

Getting close to ADR day for us too! I need to start dining plans ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter