300 Points For Rent AKV and BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything January 12-15, 2012? Looking for a studio in (1) Wilderness Lodge, (2) Boardwalk, (3) Animal Kingdom (preferably Jambo)

I was interested in AKL Jambo Club level for 11/14-19. We would have 2 adults 1 child. Let me know if available.

Thank you!
Angel

Not a DVC member but have rented points/reservations in past. Had a great time and and hoping to do it again.

My family is looking for a a 1BR Savannah View at AKV Kidani Village for four nights Dec 5th - Dec 9th.

I know that is not very far away but our plans to go next Spring recently changed.

If that reservation is available and you still have points we would be very interested.

Thanks!

Hi

Two night booking, animal kingdom studio concierge level.
24th and 25th December.

Can you help?
Unable to pm as a new member, but rented points before. Happy to pay using paypal.

Would you be open for a timeshare exchange? I can exchange my Hilton Hawaiian Village Lagoon Tower (Honolulu, HI) for any of the Deluxe Villas. Let me know if interested.

Hi! I am looking for BLT 2nd or 3rd week of Jan 2012 for 4 nights. studio or 1 bed lake or mk view. Thanks! Melissa

I have been trying to get back to everyone. If I haven't been able to get back to you, please let me know.

Looking for week of Jan 3-10 2012...either VWL studio or AKL Jambo studio club. I think the points are 107/125. Thanks!

Joey,
Looking for a 1 or 2 bdrm for 2/20-26/12. Would like Bay Lake towers but I heard it is booked. Would like Sarasota Springs as alt. New at this and getting confused with these boards. Ready to rent.
Thanks,
Mike

Is it too early to check on October 2012? 2 adults, 3 children (ages 13, 10, 6). We like OKW or AKV Value, 1BR that sleeps 5 for either of them. Looking at Sept 30-Oct 4 or 5. Thanks!

We'd like to stay at the Bay Lake Tower in a one bedroom villa on January 25-30th. Do you still have points available for purchase?

We are looking at traveling Feb 12-19 2012. Looking for 2br, open to location at Disney. Do you have points available?

Thanks in advance.

I am waiting on a couple of pending reservations. I can not make new reservations for now, but I am expecting to have more points from WLV and AKV within a couple of weeks.

Hello,
I am interested in a one bedroom at Saratoga Springs for March 24 - March - March 31st - 8 nights.
Thank you.

We are looking to rent points for AKL from 4/1/2012 - 4/7/2012. Sandard Deluxe Suite is what we are looking for. I know they have availability can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter