300 Points For Rent AKV and BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am interested in a one bedroom at Saratoga Springs for March 24 - March - March 31st - 8 nights.
Thank you.

We are looking to rent points for AKL from 4/1/2012 - 4/7/2012. Sandard Deluxe Suite is what we are looking for. I know they have availability can you help?

I can not make new reservations for now, but I am expecting to have more points from WLV within a couple of weeks. I can help with your reservations if you are willing to wait a week or 2. Let me know if interested.

Looking for rental from August 9th to August 2oth or 21st. Family of four. Interested in BLT, or AKL. Are you able to get the dining plan? Thank you.

Hi there...

I am looking for these travel dates, check in 4-1 to check out 4-6 at either Beach Club or Boardwalk... Need 205-240 points... 2 bedroom, for 4 adults 3 kids

Would this work for what you have available?

Thanks (o:

I'm waiting for new points to show in my membership. I will be able to help if you're still interested.

Hi,
Looking to stay at BLT or AKV or BC on 1/2-1/8, 2 adults & 2 kids. MK view if possible for BLT, SV for AKV. Is there anything available?

Hi leaving it a bit late, If there is anything for OKW, AKV,SSR for the dates. Let me know Don't have Pm yet I'm really new to this site.:cool1:

I am looking to book for June 2012 at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village or Jambo House as a second choice. I would be looking for a check-in date of 06/09/2012 and check-out date of 06/16/2012. I am in need of a 1 bedroom villa and believe that I would need 182 points according to the DVC calculator.

If you are able to help, please let me know and we can talk further. Thanks.

we are in need of 63 points for AKL, jan 31st-feb 6th, jamba house studio preferred.

Hello Joey,
I am interested in AKV, August 12 to the 23rd, 2012. I believe I need 156 points (used the DVC Calculator). I am looking for a studio with bunk beds, 2 adults 2 kids (4 and 6). Thanks in advance!

Hello,
I am looking for 76 points for Animal Kingdom Villa May 9-13 2012. 2 adults studio. I am new to this. are your points still for rent and would you be interested in working with me?
Thanks
Andrea

I am interested in about 185 points. Please send me a pm.
Thanks,
Jim R

I am looking to book for AKL Kidani Village in June 2012. Check in June 9th and check out June 16th, 7 night stay. Need a 1 bedroom villa, approximately 182 points for a value villa.

If you can book for AKL and want to rent points, please send me a PM and we can go from there.

Thanks, Rob

I have 428 points available for rent. I may have more if needed. They are WLV points. I can make reservations WLV 11 months out and everywhere else 7 months out. I am asking $11 a point. I have rented many times before and can provide references.

need a total of 240 pts for wilderness lodge to reserve two studios for 4 adults. travel aug. 16 thru 8/22

I have 428 points available for rent. I may have more if needed. They are WLV points. I can make reservations WLV 11 months out and everywhere else 7 months out. I am asking $11 a point. I have rented many times before and can provide references.

need a total of 240 pts for wilderness lodge to reserve two studios for 4 adults. travel aug. 17 thru 8/24

Hi, I need 48 for AKL or 42 for Boardwalk. The dates are February 24-February 26.

November and December are pretty much booked up so please make all requests for January and later.

Hi,
I know December is pretty booked but I'd like to buy 100 points if there anything available for December 4th to 9th at Boardwalk (1 bdrm).

Please PM me.

Thanks

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter