300 Points for rent at 11.00/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankee fan

Mouseketeer
I have 300 points to rent. I have rented successfully in the past. References available upon request.

Please state date/resort/room size and # of people traveling in your party.

Thx!
Karen

Hi Karen,

I'm looking at renting points for my trip tenatively scheduled for 1/24-1/31 (dates are somewhat flexible) and am open to staying most places. My first and second choices are AK and WL respectively but am also very interested in BLT and BC.

There are 11 of us going on this trip... 8 adults and 3 children.

I have not rented points before but am very interested in trying it for this vacation!

Thanks!

hello Karen,
I am looking for BWV for 8/5 to 8/11. a studio will do. or any other resort in the area, beach club or yatch club.
2 adults and 1 child 1.5 years old
waiting for your response
thanks

December 11-14 , 2012 (or even Dec 12-14)
Bay Lake Towers
-Studio
-Magic Kingdom or Lake View

Size of Party:
2 adults
2 children- ages 8 and 3

Greetings,

I wonder if you have 79 points for AKV or KV December 28,29,30,31 of 2012 and January 1, 2013 (5 days 4 nights total)?

I pray I am doing this right but if not please feel free to teach me.

Thank you very much.... by the way since this is during a Holiday and I am a beginner at this does it mean I should give up as far as availability at all???? Thank s for any assistance you can provide.

Karen,
not sure if no availability at all or just for a studio?
If just for studio how about:

December 12-14
Bay Lake Towers
-One bedroom
-Lake View

Size of Party:
2 adults
2 children- ages 8 and 3

jkcd513...no availabilty at BLT for a 1 BR either but there is availabilty at Wilderness Lodge for a 1 BR 12/12-12/14 for 56 points

Greetings,

I wonder if you have 79 points for AKV or KV December 28,29,30,31 of 2012 and January 1, 2013 (5 days 4 nights total)?

I pray I am doing this right but if not please feel free to teach me.

Might there be something in another resort for 2 adults one child age six same time frame? I just want to be able to take the tram this time ;-)

:scratchin

Thanks for checking that also. We really want the CR resort/monorail. We have been able to swing at least 2 nights main CR tower MK view for our sons 2nd and 4th birthday trips and for our daughters 2nd bday trip (this will be her 4th birthday trip) so we wanted to be able to do it for her and the reality of having to pay for two kids instead of just one this trip is hitting us hard so I was trying to see if I could still make it happen in some way. Do you know if these rooms ever happen to come available closer to the date? Go Yankees :) (my sister lives a few blocks from the stadium in NY)

jkcd513...I do not know if they become availoable closer to the date. Hope they do for you and your daughter!

Magical Mammi...there is nothing available for your timeframe. It's a really really busy time at Disney during Christmas. Sorry.

jkcd513...I do not know if they become availoable closer to the date. Hope they do for you and your daughter!

Magical Mammi...there is nothing available for your timeframe. It's a really really busy time at Disney during Christmas. Sorry.

Thank you very much:thumbsup2

Hi,

I'm looking for Bay Lake Tower for 3 consecutive nights ranging from Sept 24-27. The room would be in the standard view deluxe studio. Thanks.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter