300 Points for rent at 11.00/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this may be short notice but I am looking for either a 1 or 2 bedroom for a 7/29 to 8/5 stay. For BWV or AK. Lmk if you can help. Thanks so much!

Rosalia

I'm looking to rent points to use at the Boardwalk for a studio room for January 10-15, 2013 for 2 adults. Can you check availability?

Thanks!

Kare,

We are looking for a 1 bedroom at BLT from January 2nd-January 6th, 2013.

Hi looking for points for check in on Oct.13 and check out on Oct.23 2012 at the Beach Club studio room for 2 adults. I think it is 153 points. Thank You.

Hi. Looking to rent points for ssr. Dates are 1/11-1/13 2013. Studio for 2 adults. Thanks.

I am looking for a reservation for AKL 8/8-8/11 and/or 8/15-8/22 for a value studio. This would be for 2 adults and two 8 year olds. Thanks for your time!
Tami

We are looking for a studio at BC or BW on march 24 for 5 nights. 2 adults and 2 children (4 & 10). TIA!

Looking for a grand villa at OKW March 10-16. Would possibly consider other resorts. Let me know if you can help out.

We are hoping for 11/12-11/17/2012 in a 2 bedroom at Disney's Grand Californian. We are DVC Members.

This is my first time doing this. My husband and I are interested in the Boardwalk Studio Oct. 26-31, 2012. Would you have that available? Thanks!:cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter