300 Points for rent at 11.00/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for BLT, 2 bedroom villa, standard view from 2/23/13 - 3/1/13. Will take lake view if no standard available.

Thanks!

Hello! We are looking for a studio at BWV from April 19-27 2013. 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 4 and 7). Do you have enough points for this?

Thank you, Megan

Could you check in BLT, wilderness lodge, or boardwalk for 10-12 to 10-16.
My party consist of 2 adults a 2 yr old and a 6 year old. Thanks

could u check boardwalk for me for 2 br for check in aug 5, 2012 and check out aug 10, 2012. standard view at 41 points per night. for 4 adults and 2 children ages 6 and 7. thanks

Hello we are planning a last minute trip to WDW just two adults looking for a a studio rental starting July 29 for one week approximately. I have no clue how this all works but I would appreciate any kind of reply.

Hi Karen,

I am looking for 177 points to rent Bay Lake Tower studio (lake view) Feb 23 - Mar 3 for 2 adults 1 child (age 5). Can you tell me if your points are still available?

Thanks!

Hi,

This is our first time renting points so I hope I'm doing this right! I am looking for a 2 bedroom standard view at BLT December 29-Jan 3. Is this available? Thanks!

Megan

Hi Karen, would you happen to have 56 points for BWV during Sept. 13-Sept. 18th? Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter