300 points for rent - Closed! Thank you all. Good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, we have 300 points @ SSR for rent.
150 points need to be used by 7/30/18 @ $15/pp.
150 points good for rentals up to 7/30/19 @ $15/pp.
We can book currently at SSR into the end of Feb next year and up tp 7 months from today at all other reosrts.
I will try to respond promptly. We will except checks or Paypal (subject to 3% fee) as payment.
Send me your dates and I will let you know what is available at the time of request.
Confirmation # and contract will be provided before deposit is due.

Thanks!

Wishing you all a Magical Day!

February 25 - March 6, 2019 - Looking for a boardwalk standard value room, or Animal Kingdom standard value room.

February 25 - March 6, 2019 - Looking for a boardwalk standard value room, or Animal Kingdom standard value room.
I can only book Saratoga that far in advance, you would need someone that has BWV or AK to book those rooms for you. There are only value rooms at AK and those are limited and very hard to come by also

Any 2 bedrooms available 9/24-9/28 (or 9/25-9/28) at one the Epcot or monorail resorts?

Looking for a studio for 1 night 8/1 to 8/2. BWV, BCV or AK? If not, anywhere?
Thank you...

Still looking for May 13 or May 13 & 14. Studio. Not much chance, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter