• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!

Checking in!

I still have a few things to pick up for the DH, and one or two things for people I work with.

Then I have 2 or 3 more things to get for my soon to turn 12 year old who has a birthday on the 28th!

I'll probably go out and shop on Sunday, because I work tomorrow 3-11p and I won't have a chance to go out earlier in the day.

I'm even worse...My family is doing gifts tomorrow and I still need to get some gifts for a couple of cousins.

I know DH hasn't bought my present yet...I don't know when or even if he plans on buying me anything.

We just went shopping tonight and all I have left are my grandmother & aunt. I have a very good idea of what to get them... hmmm... I might go now and see :p

I still have to buy a few gifts, got the big ones done. We are going to wait until we get to Houston to finish our shopping. It's just easier.

Me... I still have my Mother, my brother and my Grandmother's husband to buy for... Did everyone else today...

I am finished with my shopping. Well, one more gift to buy tomorrow. However, I have been dragging my feet on the wrapping.

Not only am I through shopping...we had Christams last night!

:D Since we leave in the am for WDW!!!

Originally posted by JulesMom
Not only am I through shopping...we had Christams last night!

:D Since we leave in the am for WDW!!!

----------------

Wait!!! I'll be right over! Just let me throw a few things in a bag.... :)

I've got some shopping left to do, but not too much. I still have to finish getting gifts for my mom. Now wrapping is what is piling up on me. I haven't wrapped 1 single gift yet. :eek: ;)

although I may just do some more online - there are plenty of sites that garantee shipping for christmas

We are an interfaith family (DW and the kids are Jewish, I am Roman Catholic) and do most gift giving during Hanukkah, but we do a bit during Christmas.

We've got a sitter for Saturday night and the mall is open to midnight.

As Betty and Wilma always said "Charge IT!"

Count me in! Planned to do it earlier this week but the dreaded flu got the best of me! I'm headed out tomorrow afternoon! :eek:

Wrapping....hmmm.....I only need the kids stuff first thing Xmas am, I could save the other for later in the day........;)

Count me in! Just got back from shopping. Knocked out a few more gifts, but still have a few more to get tomorrow!

Just one more to go C.Ann, and I am sending DH out in the trenches to get it since it is for his brother. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter