• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!

Still shopping here. At least the extended family is done.... I hope. I remembered today that I had forgotten the newest member born this summer! :eek:

Spent the whole night at the mall (it was open until 11:00) and still have more to do. And tons of wrapping. YIKES!

Here it is --- December 21st --- and I'm finally going to start my Christmas shopping ......... between work and home chaos, I haven't had a chance to get out to the stores yet!

Hope you all left some stuff for me to buy!!!!! :D

Oh - BTW, I don't have any decorating done yet either..... but I promise the tree will be up in time for Christmas morning!!!!

I'm pooped! Between decorating my house, decorating my department at work, a trip to New York City for the christmas stuff there, a trip to Storybook Land (In NJ, not Disneyland, LOL), and baking cookies every weekend only to have them eaten by the next morning by the hungry mob that inhabits my house, and not to mention work, I just haven't had the time nor the energy to shop. I've got 2 people done still have at least 10 left. *sigh* Looks like I'll be one of those poor souls you see in the stores on Christmas Eve digging through that pile of stuff on the floor that has been knocked off the racks and no one bothered to place back...LOL.

Ah yes, Christmas. Why can't it just be about spending time with the people you care about and so not about commercialization? I actually saw someone at Eckerd's the other day putting out Valentine's Day stuff. Give me a chance to breathe! LOL

Sorry for the rant. :teeth:

We did until yesterday when Zurg and I power shopped.....Spent 4hrs no stop shopping and have about 85% of it done....whewwwww

I have everything bought and wrapped, except one more gift for son-in-law and a few more stocking stuffers for the two grandsons and we plan to do that Sunday evening, after I get off work, so then we'll be DONE!! :bounce:

We drew names and all agreed NOT to buy everyone else a gift, but I just couldn't stick to it. I had been depressed, even though the house was all decorated and I was listening to Christmas music....and finally figured out WHY....it was because I hadn't bought gifts for the rest of my family, so I HAD to go out and do it. I didn't spend much on each person, but just HAD to get each one SOMETHING, and now I'm MUCH happier. My MIL used to do that too, even though we always drew names, and everybody understood that it was just "something she wanted to do" so now MY family will have to understand that too!! :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter