32 + 24 + 20 + 4 = 5 Fantasmic Days in the World --4/2 update

Mary Ellen...are we going to get a TR to read?? popcorn::popcorn:: Have you started and I missed it...like I did here????

I'm hoping there's a TR coming too! Thanks again for sending my nephews the post card and thanks for dropping off the gift certificate for me!

Looking forward to hearing about your trip! :goodvibes

Mary Ellen...are we going to get a TR to read?? popcorn::popcorn:: Have you started and I missed it...like I did here????

I'm hoping there's a TR coming too! Thanks again for sending my nephews the post card and thanks for dropping off the gift certificate for me!

Looking forward to hearing about your trip! :goodvibes

I vote for a tr too!!!!!

You ladies are awesome! I started writing out a TR in word but oh my goodness things have been even more crazy than usual for me. Along with trying to just catch up with chores and Katie time and Girl Scouts, my grandfather passed away last Friday. I had a full weekend scheduled already, and kept pretty much all of those plans. My brother flew in from CO on Saturday, and my older sister flew in on Sunday, and is staying with us until July 4. My grandfather (Pop) was really the cornerstone to our family - and especially to me. I lived with my grandparents for a while during my wild year (don't ask) and well he was just the best. He passed two years and two days after his much loved wife and while we all know he is so much happier, still we are sad for ourselves and so after the services were all over, a bit of a sleepy fog set in that I am just getting out of. I finally placed my Photopass CD order tonight, and am burning my photos to CD as I post!

Thanks for posting here, and I will start my TR soon - I have to blur out some of Joe's photos, he is pretty adamant about not being online, and I can't seem to change his mind. darn. But our trip was fun and I am looking forward to sharing!:flower3:

I am so sorry for your loss Mary Ellen!

:hug:

take your time, we aren't going anywhere :goodvibes I can understand the no online feeling, I think a lot of folks feel that way.

Not that I give my family much of a choice. :rotfl:

or ask

:lmao:

Oh Mary Ellen, I am SO SORRY for your loss! :hug::hug: I pray you feel peace and that you are off today!

from

I am so sorry for your loss Mary Ellen!

:hug:

take your time, we aren't going anywhere :goodvibes I can understand the no online feeling, I think a lot of folks feel that way.

Not that I give my family much of a choice. :rotfl:

or ask

:lmao:

Oh Mary Ellen, I am SO SORRY for your loss! :hug::hug: I pray you feel peace and that you are off today!

from

Praying for your family! Sorry to hear of the loss. :hug:

:grouphug: Thanks for all of your warm thoughts and prayers.

I have actually been working on editing my photos for a TR :cheer2: and just saw that my PhotoPass cd has shipped in the mail.

MaryEllen, I am sorry I've been missing and so sorry to hear about your grandpa. We send you a big hug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter