32 + 24 + 20 + 4 = 5 Fantasmic Days in the World --4/2 update

Just popping in to say hi!

T-shirts, tickets, and dancing... I think I'm caught up! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Plus you are 30something days away????? It's gonna come quickly! :goodvibes

I never knew about the 1 day tickets for the donations. That is a great idea since the money you would spend anyway goes to the hospital.

Katie looks so grown up. I love that dress from the Poly.

Caitlin had her father/daughter dance on Friday too. I am a horrible mother and didn't take any pictures. :( Honestly, Friday snuck up on me somehow and I was running around trying to get her outfit together. Of course DH asks me an hour before to wash his shirt,plus Caitlin wanted her hair staightened. Then, my washer decided to start gushing water out of the front and I had huge puddles of water in my basement. Okay, now I don't feel too bad about no pictures.

Tomorrow you can say "I'm going to Disney next month":yay:

Sorry I am a slacker had did not respond sooner. :surfweb:
Very cool! And so excited for you...your trip will be here before you know it! :thumbsup2

I can't wait!!!!

Just popping in to say hi!

T-shirts, tickets, and dancing... I think I'm caught up! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Plus you are 30something days away????? It's gonna come quickly! :goodvibes

now it's 30 days!!!

I never knew about the 1 day tickets for the donations. That is a great idea since the money you would spend anyway goes to the hospital.

Katie looks so grown up. I love that dress from the Poly.

Caitlin had her father/daughter dance on Friday too. I am a horrible mother and didn't take any pictures. :( Honestly, Friday snuck up on me somehow and I was running around trying to get her outfit together. Of course DH asks me an hour before to wash his shirt,plus Caitlin wanted her hair staightened. Then, my washer decided to start gushing water out of the front and I had huge puddles of water in my basement. Okay, now I don't feel too bad about no pictures.

Tomorrow you can say "I'm going to Disney next month":yay:

Oh Diane that does NOT sound like a good day! no wonder you didn't get pictures! Her dance was a girl scout event, and as a leader & a member of the plannign committee I was at the dance as well so got to take pictures and video. Funny video of Katie, in typical girl fashion barefoot after the heels she wanted so desparately hurt her feet:rotfl:, danced two dances by standing on top of daddy's feet. :love: how much does he love her to let her do that? :love::cloud9:

Did you get your washer fixed?

OMG it is harder and harder not to talk non stop about Disney at home. But, in fairness to Katie, who is not going, Joe and I have been trying to curb our enthusiasm. But its so difficult!

IN 30 DAYS WE WILL BE IN DISNEY WORLD!!!!

I have been working on my to do list, but know that there is more stuff, so please, chime in!

Disney To Do List

o ADRS DONE
o Pay off trip by 4/19 DONE
o make Mousekeeping envelopes DONE
o put $ in Mousekeeping envelopes
o gas and road $ envelope
o Triptik to Orlando DIRECTIONS IN BINDER
o AAA FL guide book w/ hotels NOT NEEDED
o fill m&m tube with quarters and pennies
o make a list of which we have – should I do this without Katie?
o pack stretched penny book
o print binder schedule DONE
o Pack last year’s autograph book
o Purchase and pack autograph tee and fabric markers for Katie DONE
o Finish 2007 scrapbook! HAHA THIS WILL NEVER GET DONE!
o Pick up alien green mickey head paint samples
o Make and laminate lgmh’s for backpack
o Tie dye shirts! DONE
o Order Disney Visa reward card 5/21
o Start making & freezing Thor’s dog food! 9 days of food NOT NEEDED, SWITCHED HIM TO DRY FOOD
o Pack clothing
o Hiking boots!
o Pull out clothing for trip
o Pack small suit case for road & last day, big suitcase for everything else
o Pay all bills due before 6/12
o Write out a doggy care list – vet, allergies, emergency call number, etc.
o Clean the house 6/1
o Vacuum up stairs
o Make up bed in guest room (has to wait till Friday or Thor will sleep on it and cover it in hair again.
o Pack post card stamps – send post cards to Katie from FL & on the road if possible.
o Any DIS meets for early June?
o Install SKYPE on my & Joe’s laptops for us & Katie? NOPE
o Schedule oil change for van
o Clean van (Joe on Saturday)
o Bring up suit cases (Monday 5/7)
o Pack clothes for Disney
o Pack clothes for Katie @ Jean’s

Green is done, Orange is not needed, blue is a question for feedback!

Do DIS'ers still use the LGMH's? I actually think I still have mine from last year, but its a little beat up. Not sure if Joe's is still on his pack or not.

Tipping: We are staying club level this year :cheer2: SO tipping for mousekeeping: do you tip at a higher rate? Honestly, during our first two trips, I didn't know that it was customary to leave a tip every day, we just did one on check out day. For our last trip. I learned that the typical tip is $1 per person per day - so it would be $3 a day. (I have to say that this daily tip did NOT do us any favors as we had only one towel animal the whole week and that was the mickey head on check in day) so is $3 a cheap tip? an insulting tip? normal? should we up the amount because of club level, or wait and see what sort of service we are actually getting? I spent a LOT of years in food services, so appreciate that tips are a sign of good service - but that said, we are not Rockefellers, or Scrooge McDuck.
so, thoughts on tipping??

So on other bits of life, we are off for our first camping trip of the year today. CAN'T WAIT!!! I have a half day of work so that I can finish up the grocery end of packing, and the drinks of course. Can't go camping on Cinco de May with out some Mojitos, right? or, for Joe, some Malibu Rum. that's his current favorite.

:sad2: as Joe and I are discussing where my cloth wine bottle bag is, Katie chimes in about her health class :teacher: and their discussion on what alchohol does to the body. she says "So you guys gotta stop".:sad2:

so I had to pause to explain the difference between occasional and social drinking :drinking1and tossing them back every single day all day long. oh boy. :crazy2:

To further share the nuttiness that is my life, on Sunday I will have to leave a bit earlier than Joe (He drives the camper, I bring my car) with Katie and Thor to take her to her 3 pm soccer game on Sunday. Then I will have to go home, unpack the camper, and bake a cake for my father in law's birthday which is the next day. Joe had the bright idea that we should make a nice lasagne for him, along with cake. never thinking that we both have to work on Monday, so everything will have to be prepared Sunday evening when we get home (in addition to unpacking the camper!).

so, aside from me goofing off at work today :eek: (shocking I know) :laughing: don't expect to see me on the boards for a few days (unless they have wi fi and I can pick up DIS:surfweb: on my nook in between drinks & bike rides at the camp ground!)

Have a great weekend all!!!

I see that I have missed some recent updates!

Have a great time camping this weekend. Have you tried the crystal light mojito mix they sell in walmart? It's actually not half bad and considering it is next to no calories, well, that makes it even better.

I had no idea about the Florida Hospital. I am going to check that out. Does the website tell you how much to donate? Very cool.

Woo Hoo :cool1: for how many days?????? Something like 30? My tip is about 5 weeks away now. Coming up fast!

I see that I have missed some recent updates!

Have a great time camping this weekend. Have you tried the crystal light mojito mix they sell in walmart? It's actually not half bad and considering it is next to no calories, well, that makes it even better.

I had no idea about the Florida Hospital. I am going to check that out. Does the website tell you how much to donate? Very cool.

Woo Hoo :cool1: for how many days?????? Something like 30? My tip is about 5 weeks away now. Coming up fast!

So funny ME - I JUST found that crystal light Mojito yesterday and we drank one pitcher already. We will definitely be taking that with us....along with some rum, of course:rotfl:. I had a mint plant that I bought at the farmers market but it does not seem to be faring well. I will have to salvage what leaves I can for the weekend & then get a new one, and hopefully plant it before the weather gets wonky again.

The FL Hospital site does tell you how much to donate - and the donation is pretty much the same as the ticket price without tax - my guess is that Disney gave the hospital x one day passes, and then the hospital "gifts" them for donations.

30 days on the nose for me so must be what, 36 or 37 for you, right? My cousin (Poly1985 ) arrives the same day as you. too bad we can stretch it out longer but all good things must end, right? there will always be a next time!:goodvibes I need to pop into you PTR to see how your plans are going now that you have confirmed your brother's family. popcorn::

Thirty days is awesome! :woohoo:

I'm not sure if you should include Katie in your planning or not (ie the pressed pennies). I'm torn on that ... because she may get jealous and upset if she really wants to go, but may get upset if you do it without her. How do you think she'd react? :confused3 I know my DD would probably get jealous if I did it with her and ticked if I did it without, so I'd be in a no-win situation. :lmao:

Can you add cleaning my house to your to-do list? :duck:

Thirty days is awesome! :woohoo:

I'm not sure if you should include Katie in your planning or not (ie the pressed pennies). I'm torn on that ... because she may get jealous and upset if she really wants to go, but may get upset if you do it without her. How do you think she'd react? :confused3 I know my DD would probably get jealous if I did it with her and ticked if I did it without, so I'd be in a no-win situation. :lmao:

Can you add cleaning my house to your to-do list? :duck:
:rotfl2::rotfl2: did you notice how low cleaning was on the list? its close to getting dropped except with a friend staying at my house I have to do something. UGH! where is that cleaning fairy when I need her?

oh

that's right

she was crushed by a dust bunny last month. :lmao::lmao:

I guess I will wait for Katie to be with me to do the pressed pennies - it has sort of been an "US" thing, though I did get pennies when I went to Vegas with my girl friends a few years back. we are trying hard not to let her feel left out. and she is a good sport about it. So much so that, she has been saving $ for either a DSi or a Nook Color and Joe and I agreed that we would "help out" with the last of it so that she could have her new electronic item when she goes to her aunt's for the week. :cutie:

I'm so proud that my girl has picked a nook over a ds:yay::teacher: --- i think its a better purchase too and the nook color is on sale for Mother's day so it will actually (gasp) be cheaper than a DSi.

()can you tell I have no interest in working today?):dance3:

I can't believe how grown up your daughter has gotten/looks. Simply beautiful.

Poor Joe...no sleep for him when Disney tickets arrive. :goodvibes

Your getting so close.

I can't believe how grown up your daughter has gotten/looks. Simply beautiful.

Thanks Kathy! Its hard to believe she is only 8 some days. Daddy will have the cleanest guns in town soon :rotfl2:

Poor Joe...no sleep for him when Disney tickets arrive. :goodvibes

Your getting so close.

he felt that it was okay to wake him for Disney tickets:rotfl:

can't wait!!! I am hoping to get mickey mail in the next few days. popcorn::

So funny ME - I JUST found that crystal light Mojito yesterday and we drank one pitcher already. We will definitely be taking that with us....along with some rum, of course:rotfl:. I had a mint plant that I bought at the farmers market but it does not seem to be faring well. I will have to salvage what leaves I can for the weekend & then get a new one, and hopefully plant it before the weather gets wonky again.

I saw the appletini mix there yesterday and was VERY tempted, but realized it would mean drinking MORE alcohol and I'm "supposed" to be on a diet so I have been trying to cut back on the booze! :rotfl: That sounds kind-of "lushy" doesn't it?

The FL Hospital site does tell you how much to donate - and the donation is pretty much the same as the ticket price without tax - my guess is that Disney gave the hospital x one day passes, and then the hospital "gifts" them for donations.

I checked it out and the four park passes sounds like a great deal. I guess wonder if you can upgrade them for a longer ticket.

30 days on the nose for me so must be what, 36 or 37 for you, right? My cousin (Poly1985 ) arrives the same day as you. too bad we can stretch it out longer but all good things must end, right? there will always be a next time!:goodvibes I need to pop into you PTR to see how your plans are going now that you have confirmed your brother's family. popcorn::

I haven't posted a run down of our plans yet, but I plan to soon. I want to do a little blurb about our W-burg trip (which will turn into more than a blurb - shocking, I know) and then I do my final thoughts and then post some trip stuff. We need make another change, but I'll wait and write about that!

Happy Mother's Day to all my DIS mom friends. I hope you had some great family and relaxation time today!

I thought I'd do a life and Disney update since I have been such a total slacker!(Well disney will have to wait since I am getting sleepy and just accidentally lost all the pictures I had inserted. here I go again!)

First life: when I last posted I was getting ready for our first camping trip of the season. That changed styles a lot when Joe, driving our RV, experienced a tire blow out on a very busy high way doing about 70 MPH. I was not with him - he was heading up alone to get set up, and I was finishing packing before getting Katie from school & meeting him & our friends at the campgrounds. eerrr that did not work so well!

The camper was driveable to get home but there was no way Joe was going to drive it an hour and a half to a campground, plus there were some wires hanging down, and we still don't know what they are for. Keeping it short, he stayed home for the weekend, doing a fair amount of thanking God that the camper didn't roll & he didn't get killed. I am glossing it over but it was a very very scary situation.

Katie and I borrowed my sister's tent (yes, I went from a cushy rv to at tent!) and headed up to the campground to meet up with our friends for the weekend (hey we already paid for the site!). It rained on Friday, till well into the night. Our friends were kind enough to let Katie and I bunk in their trailer. WHEW. otherwise we would have slept in my mini van-- there was no way I was pitching a tent in the dark AND rain!!
Our friends' daughter's birthday was a few days prior, so we all sang Happy Birthday and had cupcakes for a treat (I don't have permission to post Natalie's picture so i will have to blur her out).
photo.jpg

Saturday turned out lovely, and after pitching our tent & hanging out lounging around for the morning, we piled into our friends' truck and headed into Lititz, about a 15 minute drive from our campsite. Lititz is a very pretty old town in Lancaster county. It had some action during the Civil War (but not any major battle that I know of) and is home to Wilbur's chocolates, Sturgis Pretzels, and the original seat of the Moravian Church in Pennsylvania.
2012-05-05+14.13.54.jpg

Wilbur chocolate factory and museum smelled soooo good. Like Hershey park used to. The smell of chocolate was everywhere. We entered what was a combined store and museum. there were quite a few displays of antique chocolate molds, cans, chocolate making tools along with lots of chocolate items for sale.

My little ham is always happy to pose with a hat or a prop :) Before we went inside, I told Katie that she would be leaving with one small item. that's it. She picked a small tub of chocolate hand cream ($3)(which has been sitting on the end table since we got home!) and I caved and let her get a small pillow pack of chocolates (75 cents). Setting her expectations at the beginning helped so that we could look around and enjoy the displays with out the constant nagging. There were also people behind a window actually making chocolate. Don't know why I didn't snap a photo of them, but I did take quite a few with my phone. (Don't ask why I lugged my camera to the campground and then left it there when we went into town!DOH)

2012-05-05+14.28.51.jpg

2012-05-05+14.08.05.jpg

2012-05-05+14.05.37.jpg

2012-05-05+14.05.29.jpg

2012-05-05+14.00.17.jpg

2012-05-05+13.58.34.jpg

2012-05-05+13.58.28.jpg

2012-05-05+13.56.31.jpg

2012-05-05+13.55.48.jpg

2012-05-05+13.54.34.jpg

2012-05-05+14.41.32.jpg

There were lots of cute shops with gifts, local crafts, jewelry, clothing, candy. WE browsed around a little, and these little guys caught my eye:

2012-05-05+14.17.37.jpg

The cinco de mayo band:

2012-05-05+14.16.50.jpg

Since we were missing our big bear, we visited with this one:
2012-05-05+14.24.43.jpg

2012-05-05+14.25.22.jpg

We toured the original site of Sturgis Pretzels, the first hard pretzels in the United States.
photo.jpg

and learned all about the history of pretzels and how to make one:

2012-05-05+15.16.36.jpg

2012-05-05+15.05.22.jpg

We soon headed back to the truck and on our way back to the campground. but not with out stopping at the Mt Hope Winery. LOVE that place:lovestruc I didn't take photos but I did leave with a few bottles of wine!

We headed back to cook dinner on the fire, hang out, let the girls play while we chatted and enjoyed a few adult beverages by the campfire. It was not the same without Joe but it was a nice evening by the fire.

The next day we packed up in a light mist - we were hoping to beat any sort of serious rain. Breaking up camp in the rain is so not fun, especially with a tent!

All packed up and ready to go :drive: but wait!!! my batter is dead! ::yes:: yup! apparently all of my in and out of my minivan ( all our groceries, paper products, etc were in there) killed the battery. sigh. ok got that jumped and off we were. So typical for the first camping trip of the season! LOL

more Dis tomorrow, my eyes are drifting shut here!

I saw the appletini mix there yesterday and was VERY tempted, but realized it would mean drinking MORE alcohol and I'm "supposed" to be on a diet so I have been trying to cut back on the booze! :rotfl: That sounds kind-of "lushy" doesn't it?

ME --Sorry I didn't comment!! I actually found that drinking the crystal light version sans alcohol was a nice taste without the extra calories. INDULGE! (Nope, not lushy at all to me! I found that the weeks when I have a glass or two after dinner the scale is so unkind to me. I am going to try to stay "dry" till we hit the world.

I checked it out and the four park passes sounds like a great deal. I guess wonder if you can upgrade them for a longer ticket.

You cannot upgrade these tickets, though if you do the larger donation, you can make the one day passes one day hopper passes.

I haven't posted a run down of our plans yet, but I plan to soon. I want to do a little blurb about our W-burg trip (which will turn into more than a blurb - shocking, I know) and then I do my final thoughts and then post some trip stuff. We need make another change, but I'll wait and write about that!

gettin closer!!

Sounds like you had a fun weekend camping despite the tire blow-out and the rain. I have toured the Sturgis pretzel factory, but not the winery or the chocolate store. That looked very cool. Love Lancaster and, unfortunately, I have not had a touristy trip there in quite awhile. I've only been there for soccer lately.

Your daughter is adorable!

Sounds like you had a fun weekend camping despite the tire blow-out and the rain. I have toured the Sturgis pretzel factory, but not the winery or the chocolate store. That looked very cool. Love Lancaster and, unfortunately, I have not had a touristy trip there in quite awhile. I've only been there for soccer lately.

Your daughter is adorable!

It was a nice weekend just to be able to hang out with friends and no pressure to do yard or housework. The Mt Hope Winery is the site of the PA Renaissance Faire, plus they have different events & activities over winter months (we did a murder mystery dinner there once). The majority of their wine is a little on the sweet side - not icky sweet, but if you prefer the very dry reds & chardonnays it won't work for you., My friends prefer more dry wine, and they found only one or two that they really liked, where as I have a hard time limiting myself, especially after paying unexpected roadside tire replacement for the camper. :faint:

Lancaster & Gettysburg are my two favorite areas to camp. always something to do & see. Though you have me really looking at Williamsburg!!

c3d23815dcbdf26bce77fab24c350d4c.gif

On one hand time cannot move fast enough for me to be off on a magical vacation with my sweetie pie.

But then again, the to do list is just lingering like the smell of garlic roasting in the oven. Not just the Disney check list but the life list.

Spring choir concert tonight, oil change tomorrow night, class reunion meeting on Wednesday, Joe's birthday friday, girl scouting outings on Saturday and Sunday, and soccer immediately after Sunday's scuting event (and I am snack mom!). That's just this week!!:hyper:

but enough of that!

We finally got our Mickey Mail!!!

2012-05-10+17.49.44.jpg

I love the new luggage tags! I texted them immediately to Lesley so she could share inthe Mickey Mail Dance. :dance3: I forgot that she has never stayed on property so has no idea about Mickey Mail or all the fun little tidbits they stick in your packet.

I wonder if we can use our Planet Hollywood discount from our itinerary along with the $20 gift certificate I already have. anyt houghts? maybe if not we should ask for separate bills and then just split the actual cash out of pocket - is that sneaky?? :rolleyes2

In addition to Mickey Mail, in true DIS fashion, I have once again been changing dinner reservations. :rolleyes1

Joe and I are both looking forward to ruining Lesley from ever staying off property at Disney World. :stir: There are just so many little things that add up to one awesome trip when you stay onsite.

When we have a little time with Katie not in the room (ever being considerate of her feelings, which is cramping my style of not talking Disney every night!) Joe and I discuss our plans, menus in particular.

After reviewing the menus, Joe decided that the Captain's Grille was not where he wanted to go on our anniversary. And so we browsed menus and availability, and frankly, where we are dining is shocking to me. :scared1:

Shocking because Joe has a really really bad attidude toward a particular country, and its not just cuz Johnny Depp lives there:duck:

and because I have heard that this place has a rodent problem.:lmao:

tumblr_ks9u4dJVOw1qzlu28o1_500.jpg

We will be dining in a "country" that Joe said he'd never visit. Silly man, never say never!

IMG_05031.jpg

(I really have not been here, so had to google for good images!)

I am really looking forward to eating here, and have read a few write ups lately about the food choices. Oh, and did I mention that their drink selection is about 5 pages long :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Lesley and I are debating just going right for dessert but that french onion soup looks soooo yummy!

We also spent some time looking at the menu of Sanaa, and when Joe & Lesley both said they were going to order the steak, I said "what is the point of going to a specialty themed restaurant and then ordering plain old steak?". Joe had a valid concern -- he really does love experimenting with different spices, and we both enjoy curry however, we typically have this when we are already home, or will be going home. you know, :blush: sometimes food does not like you as much as you like it. So probably not the best choice when we were planning on hitting park after dinner.

So back to the reservations we went. Hmmm where would we end up this night? The plan was to either go to downtown Disney or to Epcot. Joe was not keen on hopping all around the world in our car, which we will be driving extra early that day for our early morning trek.

So we will head back to the YC and park the car and use the International Gateway.

but where to eat? so many choices in Epcot!
We're already hitting Mexico and France this week. Where in the World will we pick?

no buffets, so Biergarten, a favorite, is out.
no signatures, so that cuts out Canada.

Not Japanese, though we enjoy going to the hibachi grill at home
Not Morocco, spices again you understand:goodvibes
Not China, we eat Chinese food way too much for this to have a "special" appeal for us

We went to the ADR page on Disney and just put in our general time to see who had tables open.

Lesley's two cuisine requests were mexican & italian, so we headed to the Italy menus.

Let me tell you it was a tough tough choice. ADRs were available for 8:25 and 8:30 - so time didn't play a big factor. They are both dining plan, so that didn't help. Joe and I liked both menus, so we called Lesley in NC & had her pop onto the DIS to check out the menus. She couldn't decide either!

Finally I said I'd just pick darn it!

TuttoGusto3.jpg

The menu looked really yummy and I am curious about the newly opened wine cellar, so off to Italy we will go! I don't remember reading an recent updates of this restaurant, so will be looking around for some, and looking for any suggestions folks may have!

In other Disney updates, did you hear that Disney has released new later hours for June? The updates haven't caught up with the official hours postings on the Disney site, but you can see them here This is awesome because it gives us even more evening hours, so I won't feel so guilty if we head back to the YC during the day for some time in SAB. :thumbsup2

I brought up my suitcase this weekend and started packing some of the new items that I've purchased for our trip. I thought Joe & I could share a suitcase but decided that my clothes (and shoes!) will take up too much space, and its not like we have to pay per suitcase this trip, so he will be packing his own bag separately. Guess I'll have to give him his own check list!

Back to make like I have actually been working today:surfweb: before 5 pm hits & I have to pick up Katie & get ready for her Spring Concert.

I'm sorry Joe had to miss your weekend, but thank goodness he made it out okay. As soon as you mentioned it I started to think maybe something had happened to Joe, I'm so glad he's okay.

Your weekend looks great! One of these days I'm going to make it back to PA. We went a few times when I was younger, but I haven't been since we took Caitlin to Sesame Place when she was 2.

I would love to take a few days and do Hershey Park and now the pretzel place. I was thinking of trying to do the Half Marathon in Hershey but it is too close to our other trip. Maybe next year.

Tutto and Chefs sound great. :thumbsup2

I'm sorry Joe had to miss your weekend, but thank goodness he made it out okay. As soon as you mentioned it I started to think maybe something had happened to Joe, I'm so glad he's okay.
:lovestrucThanks, I am pretty glad too !

Your weekend looks great! One of these days I'm going to make it back to PA. We went a few times when I was younger, but I haven't been since we took Caitlin to Sesame Place when she was 2.

I would love to take a few days and do Hershey Park and now the pretzel place. I was thinking of trying to do the Half Marathon in Hershey but it is too close to our other trip. Maybe next year.

Tutto and Chefs sound great. :thumbsup2
We went to Sesame Place when Katie was around two also. lots of fun for the little ones!! Lancaster and Hershey are close enough drive wise that its worth a long weekend to do both areas, if you ever want to take away from that Disney fund :rotfl:

Those luggage tags are so cute! I want luggage tags. :rotfl: One of the downsides to DVC membership. No tags.

I almost pulled my luggage out today to start packing, but I stopped myself. I did, however, buy a new pair of shorts to put in my suitcase. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter