321 AKL Points for rent or trade..16 PP ****last minute Xmas trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these points are still available. Can book as far out as November 8, 2021 at AKL or July 8, 2021 for all other resorts.

AKL standard view is available check in the 19th check out the 22nd would be 39 points. Savanna view is also available for 51 points

I have 321 points available for AKL. These have a use year of October 2020 so not distressed. Just trying to rent before I bank in May.
looking to stay at WDW dec 28 - jan 2. Either 1 or 2 bedroom. (either 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 1 child). would prefer value

looking to stay at WDW dec 28 - jan 2. Either 1 or 2 bedroom. (either 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 1 child). would prefer value
The only thing that has full availability is Saratoga Springs. Let me know if this interest youScreen Shot 2020-12-17 at 1.33.59 PM.png

Yes as of right now there is one bedroom from 12/28-1/2 for 176 points which would be $2816.00 plus 3%( I think thats the rate) for Paypal fees.
That is standard view there is also savanna view for 218 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter