360 OKW Points - $15 PP CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in a studio at OKW for 2 nights 5/2 & 5/3. I believe that is 30 points. Thank you.

Unfortunately there isn't availability at OKW for your dates. SSR currently has availability and would also be 30 points. A few other resorts have 1 night available, but no where else has both nights.

Let me know if you're interested in SSR, or if you have other dates you'd like me to check. Thanks!

OKW (195 points) and SSR (standard 180 pts, preferred 221, treehouse villa 239 pts) have availability in 2 br for your entire stay.

There is also availability at the following, however I don't have enough points to rent these:
GFL - 300 pts
Poly Bungalow - 723 points
CCV Cabin - 574 points

AKL - Kidani Savanna View is available the nights of 5/31 - 6/2 if you were interested in a split stay.

Let me know if you're interested in any of those options or if there's other dates you'd like me to check. Thanks!
Thank us! I’m waiting to see if we have 2 more people coming on this trip. That makes the difference between a 2 bedroom and just one room. Thanks for checking!

Unfortunately there isn't availability at OKW for your dates. SSR currently has availability and would also be 30 points. A few other resorts have 1 night available, but no where else has both nights.

Let me know if you're interested in SSR, or if you have other dates you'd like me to check. Thanks!
I am interested. Will talk to my husband and let you know first thing in the morning. Thank you so much!!

Hi Hanna,
I am new to this whole dis boards... but I am looking for two studios in OKW from Dec 10th to 20th this year. Do you still have the points available to rent?

I can't DM yet as I need 10 posts. So I will get to that tomorrow and DM you.

Last edited:

Hi Hanna,
I am new to this whole dis boards... but I am looking for two studios in OKW from Dec 10th to 20th this year. Do you still have the points available to rent?

Hi and welcome! I have points available and rooms are available for these dates. PM me if you're interested in moving forward. Thanks!

Hi,
I think I have my required 10 posts but it may not be 24hrs since I became a user on this board... so it may be a while until I can personal message you. I will try back in the afternoon as I signed up yesterday afternoon (I believe). I am still interested though. :)

Can you please check and let me know what is available for 1 night 5/3 for a studio at any resort? Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Great! It would be a total of 111 pts:
SSR 6.1 - 6.4 - 43 pts
BRV 6.4 - 6.8 - 68 pts

PM me if you'd like to move forward! Thanks!
Hi there, Still trying to get to 10 posts. Not having too much luck with the "test" page but I'll keep trying!! I'm still interested in the split stay with SSR/BRV, thanks!!!

Hi - unfortunately there isn't availability for those dates at any studio. SSR has availability from 4/28 - 5/4, AKL - Kidani and OKW have from 4/28 - 5/1. Let me know if you're interested in SSR for the first 6 nights, or if you have other dates you're considering. Thanks!

Is SSR still available for the first 6 nights? If it is I would like to book it. Also, was that for a studio? Thanks!

Is SSR still available for the first 6 nights? If it is I would like to book it. Also, was that for a studio? Thanks!

Hi - that was for a studio. Currently all of my points are pending (they've been used and am just waiting on payment). If any of the reservations fall through, I will let you know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter