370 Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Am looking for a studio for 2 adults and 2 kids from 8/10/13 to 8/13/13. Thank you!

HI, we are looking for 47 points for a studio for 2 adults at the Wilderness Lodge from 9/12/13 to 9/15/13 to celebrate our anniversary.

Please let us know if you can help!

Hello...my dates are Oct 16-21 and we are looking for a standards studio! Do you have availability?

Tried to send this through pm, but it wouldn't go through! :confused3

Sarah, anything available in a studio from 12/19-12/23? Prefer BWV. But open to any place that has a studio available. Thanks! T

I am looking for options around Christmas this year.
2 adults 3 children (10, 5 & 1).
Would like a week stay. We have flexibility as far as dates from December 22 - January 4.

Am looking for a week stay this Christmas season. We have flexibility of traveling Dec 22 - Jan 4.
2 adults, 3 children (10, 6 & 1)

Hi,

I'm interested in a villa that can accommodate 8 people on Oct 11th-13th. (Preferably the Treehouse's, but we can settle for any other villa). You can email me to my gmail account at "nataly33012" (I am new to DIS and cannot type in my full email address).

370 points for rent! Home resorts are Boardwalk and Saratoga! I have been a member for 13 years now and have sold points many times. If you think I could help you out please get in touch and I can check availability for you! I am currently looking for $11 per point! Thanks for taking the time to read my post! Sarah

Hi Sarah. We were looking for next summer, late July. Thanks Tammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter