395 days of planning all lead up to this! Sept/Oct 2012

It is just so exciting to see them playing again! I've really been a huge hockey fan for the last 5 years! lol I'm so excited and this is just the Young Stars. Official first NHL game for Winnipeg is IN Winnipeg on October 9th against the Montreal Canadians! :)

The Rangers season opens in Sweden Oct 7. They don't play their first home game until October 27 because Madison Square Garden is beining renovated!

382_days.jpg

:cheer2: WOO!HOO! :cheer2:

We did our yearly (this is the 2nd year) family portrait. I chose a different photographer this year. I am happy with the results. The colours and poses are amazing! I wish that my kids would cooperate a bit better! lol Some poses Braden looked like an angry little elf (lol he kept looking down) and Cole has issues with squinting all the time when getting his picture taken! lol In one picture Ava looked like she was smelling a fart!

Anyways I am gonna share my favorite 2 group shots and one of each kid. I got ALOT of pictures to go through and decide how I want to print them and place them up on the wall.

us2.jpg

us.jpg

myhandsomeboy.jpg

mrsilly.jpg

littlemissattitude.jpg

:cheer2:

Those pictures are great! I love the first one so cute!

Thank you! :) My new thing is finding a photographer each year to do family portraits. Every photographer has a different style in the way they photograph but also in the way they process and edit the photographs. I can't wait to get the CD of these images and actually put some prints up on the wall! And I'm really toying with the idea of doing next years portraits while we are in Disney World next year!

My replacement shirt arrived the other day from the Disney Store. No return slip/packaging or even a note....so is it safe to assume for the inconvenience of receiving the wrong shirt I am being given both shirts? :confused3

If so that totally rocks. I didn't hate the shirt they sent me first (just that it was dark grey and I wanted the lighter one for being in the sun) so I'm definately happy to wear it maybe at night or here in Canada. :cheer2:

So I am now saving my change every day and then divide it up between the kids. I bought them each a piggy bank. lol Well it's a CAN that can only be opened with a can opener! So atleast I know they aren't taking money out over the next year!

saving_money.jpg

:)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

GO JETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-1 in the very first preseason game! Almost done the 2nd period!

I am supposed to go over to a friends to watch Bridesmaids (i bought it today) and now I don't want to!!! I want to watch the game!!!!!

Hello, I'm an Ontarian joining in! Your kids are super cute and I cant wait to one day be able to surprise kids of my own with a Disney vacation. :goodvibes Also I am really excited for the fanstasyland expansion. It looks so great! The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are two of my favorite Disney movies and I always thought they needed to add more of these movies into the parks and now I get my wish :wizard: You should definitely watch Bridesmaids, there is a couple in there who go to Disney for their honeymoon and its funny to see people's reactions of two adults with no kids going. My hubby and I went to Disney for our honeymoon and I'm sure more then a few people thought we were weird but it was the right choice for us. Disney is for adults too, right?! :laughing:

I love your pictures!! So great!! The colors are amazing!

Can't wait to read more!! :) I see you are a hockey fan! Very cool! I have never really gotten into it, but it looks like a lot of fun!:thumbsup2

I'm a big baseball fan, though!!:)

I hope your days until DW are going by fast!!:) 388 for me!:cheer2:

Can't wait to read more!! :) I see you are a hockey fan! Very cool! I have never really gotten into it, but it looks like a lot of fun!:thumbsup2

Hockey is a religion here in Canada. :lmao: Baseball not so much.

Hockey is a religion here in Canada. :lmao: Baseball not so much.

:rotfl: Haha!! I understand that!! That's how football and baseball are in Texas! We do have a hockey team in TX, it's just not followed as much as it is in Canada!!:):)

Hello, I'm an Ontarian joining in! Your kids are super cute and I cant wait to one day be able to surprise kids of my own with a Disney vacation. :goodvibes Also I am really excited for the fanstasyland expansion. It looks so great! The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are two of my favorite Disney movies and I always thought they needed to add more of these movies into the parks and now I get my wish :wizard: You should definitely watch Bridesmaids, there is a couple in there who go to Disney for their honeymoon and its funny to see people's reactions of two adults with no kids going. My hubby and I went to Disney for our honeymoon and I'm sure more then a few people thought we were weird but it was the right choice for us. Disney is for adults too, right?! :laughing:

Welcome! :) Thank you so much! My kids are pretty awesome.

I'd already seen Bridesmaids thats why I didn't want to miss the end of the hockey game! lol It's my favorite movie! I saw it twice in the theater and a few times over the internet. Now I gotta watch the "uncut" version this weekend with some friends and some wine! *yummy*

"We went on a sweetheart honeymoon. In Disney world!" lol

I would rather be at Disney as an adult. lol With kids (no matter if you're in the happiest place on earth) you're always policing someone. "Stop that" "Don't touch that" "leave your brother alone" "do you REALLY want to stand in a line for an hour to meet Winnie the Pooh? Really?" lol I'd rather just go go go!

But this will be their first trip and I'm just gonna let them decide where to go. Other than first thing for Toy Story (that's gonna be a must). lol

Thank you very much! That's exactly why I chose that photographer. He does great locations and his editing brings out the colours! I can't wait to get the CD and start printing!!! :)

Oh yes! In Canada Hockey=Life! :)

I think they are going by just fast enough. I want to save alot so we can eat where ever we want and get snacks all day if they want. lol Want that souvineer? Ok! Let's buy it!

It's our first trip ever! So it's going to be super special! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter