395 days of planning all lead up to this! Sept/Oct 2012

Packing!!!!!

luggage.jpg

The boys have matching luggage and my daughter and I do as well. I am also working on filling their carry on bags.

What should I put in them?

So far I put some candy, an activity book, pencil. Braden and Ava will have their Nintendo DS and a game or 2. But I'm not sure what else. I don't want them to be too heavy. Mine will have the passports and documents, etc.

Ahh! So happy that you are packing! As far as the carry on bags, do they read? Maybe a magazine or a small book?

Ahh! So happy that you are packing! As far as the carry on bags, do they read? Maybe a magazine or a small book?

I'm so happy too!!! :wave2:

I think a magazine would be a good idea! We are also flying on Delta and it looks like there are some entertainment options.

I can buy drinks or whatever (bottle) once we're past security at the airport. I guess that's all they really need is just a few things to entertain them on the flight eh?

I can not believe your trip is SOO Close!! I'm glad your kids are getting really excited!

I am no help on the carry-ons as I just use my iPhone to entertain me lol.

I can not believe your trip is SOO Close!! I'm glad your kids are getting really excited!

I am no help on the carry-ons as I just use my iPhone to entertain me lol.

I know!! Just 4 work days/school days!!!!

lol I will just use my iPhone or inflight entertainment. It's only a 3 hour flight. I just want to make sure the kids aren't bored. :rotfl2: Cause if they are bored they will be annoying. lol

WOOHOO! So I sent my fax to Port Orleans today and received an email from the room coordinator within an HOUR!!! OMG! So he put me on the 2nd floor in Oak Manor in a corner room just as I requested! Here is the best most amazing part.... I requested that my parents were in the closest non-Royal Room building (since they didn't book one of those) so that we would be close. I just didn't want them to end up in Alligator Bayou since it's really far. He offered my parents a COMPLIMENTARY upgrade to a Royal Room so that he could place us in side by side rooms!!!! WOW!!!! Pixie dust already! :) :) :)

:dance3::cheer2::yay::cool1::thumbsup2

HeatherLassell said:
WOOHOO! So I sent my fax to Port Orleans today and received an email from the room coordinator within an HOUR!!! OMG! So he put me on the 2nd floor in Oak Manor in a corner room just as I requested! Here is the best most amazing part.... I requested that my parents were in the closest non-Royal Room building (since they didn't book one of those) so that we would be close. I just didn't want them to end up in Alligator Bayou since it's really far. He offered my parents a COMPLIMENTARY upgrade to a Royal Room so that he could place us in side by side rooms!!!! WOW!!!! Pixie dust already! :) :) :)

:dance3::cheer2::yay::cool1::thumbsup2

Hi heather! Sorry I've been away for awhile but just caught up today
I'm so happy for you my three days !!!!!!!!!!! And a title jealous if I'm honest. But have fun

That is AMAZING pixie dust and I hope your parents are surprised!
Have fun!!

I decided to subscribe here. cant wait to read more!

Thanks for stopping by Venomhatch! :) Hope to see you around POR! Mr Elg e-mailed me again this morning so it was the perfect way to start my day. He's placed me in a 2nd floor Oak Manor room with 2 windows (corner) and my parents right next door.

Hi heather! Sorry I've been away for awhile but just caught up today
I'm so happy for you my three days !!!!!!!!!!! And a title jealous if I'm honest. But have fun

That is AMAZING pixie dust and I hope your parents are surprised!
Have fun!!

Welcome back Pre! That's ok! I can't believe we only have 3 days to go! I just have to work today and tomorrow and then we're OFF!!!!! :love:

My parents are SOOO excited to have been upgraded to a Royal Room! :banana: They were pretty shocked when I called them and read the e-mail to them.

Thanks for stopping by Venomhatch! :) Hope to see you around POR! Mr Elg e-mailed me again this morning so it was the perfect way to start my day. He's placed me in a 2nd floor Oak Manor room with 2 windows (corner) and my parents right next door.

Welcome back Pre! That's ok! I can't believe we only have 3 days to go! I just have to work today and tomorrow and then we're OFF!!!!! :love:

My parents are SOOO excited to have been upgraded to a Royal Room! :banana: They were pretty shocked when I called them and read the e-mail to them.

Very cool. I am so happy for you. I really am.

Hi Heather, I have been m.i.a for a long while but now that it is almost time to jet off I wanted to stop by and say oh my goodness how near is your trip : ) I'm hopefully going to be able to catch up now with all your plans : )

Very cool. I am so happy for you. I really am. Just stay in hear POR is still unsafe with haters at the moment.

Stirring the pot over here now?

EVERYONE has said how excited they are for her. A few just pointed out instances where something booked or a guaranteed request fell through in rare instances, so that if by chance that were to happen, she & her family wouldn't be disappointed. Andre confirmed that, as did a mod & many long-time posters. No one was wishing it on her at all like you're making it out to be!

This trip report is FAB-U-LOUS, I had actually been following it months ago & then it got lost in the shuffle. We can all feel your excitement. THREE more days, that is like 10 seconds from now!! I'm sure these last 3 days feel like 3 weeks to you.

Will you be able to post pics & updates while you're there? That would be great!

Just be happy for her. Its all I ask. I am glad you got this.

Trying to wipe this slate clean.

Yeah I'd rather if you guys want to argue about this more to do it in PM or on the POR thread. Not here pretty please.

Yeah I'd rather if you guys want to argue about this more to do it in PM or on the POR thread. Not hear pretty please.

No worries. I am here to follow. I just pm anyone who needs it. I will go back and fix my posts have a great day and dont dread the last minute packing.

This trip report is FAB-U-LOUS, I had actually been following it months ago & then it got lost in the shuffle. We can all feel your excitement. THREE more days, that is like 10 seconds from now!! I'm sure these last 3 days feel like 3 weeks to you.

Will you be able to post pics & updates while you're there? That would be great!

Thanks! It's my first PTR ever! I'm sure I'll be much more lazy with the next one. The days are actually going fast and now I'm just nervous and my stomach hurts. :sick: Guess i'm just that excited?

I am bringing my iPhone and since there is free wifi I'll be posting to facebook. I still don't understand the "data" thing. I have the Disboards app on my phone...but I'm not sure how I can use it without getting insane data roaming fees. Do you know about that stuff? Coming from Canada I've heard of $1000 bills!!! :scared1:

But I will have my laptop so I'll be posting something at the end of every day otherwise I'll forget the little details!

I just can't wait!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

ETA: I also tried to reply to your PM but it says you've reached your quota for stored PM's so I couldn't send you one. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter