4 Crazy Limeys do laundry....

3Leafs

DIS Veteran
4 :crazy: limeys do :laundy: quite a title huh? Well let me explain.. My name is Teresa :littleangel: and I am going to Disney World in May with my 3 kids. Ds13, Ds8, and Dd6. My dh has to work so its just the kids and me. We are staying 2 nights at AsMu starting the 25th and then moving over to POR for free dining :cool1: until the 1st. I have never stayed at either hotel so I’m excited to try both. Did I mention that I haven’t told my kids yet? :rolleyes1 We were just there in October and my ds13 told me that I could never in a million years pull off another surprise. Sooooo… Here we are again :teeth:

Ok back to the title.. Not only am I surprising my kids again but I’m also meeting up with 3 of my friends from the secret green club. We are all doing a joint Trip Report! Can’t wait till they find out :rolleyes1 Now where does the :laundy: part come in you ask… it’s a code word… For drinking :teeth: You will need to remember this as it will be referenced in the future.

Now let me introduce you to the rest of my limey friends.

First is Mary aka stinkerbelle’s mom. Out of the peeps going I have known Mary the longest! I have even been to her house.. (She lives behind McDonalds, the now fancy one) :teeth: She even gives me the inside scoop of da shake of da month! :rotfl: Ok back to Mary. She is staying at AsMu suites.. Hence the reason for the 2 days of me staying there. :laundy: by the pool! She will be traveling with her dh, ds (Mr. Sexy college dude :cool2:) and her mother.

Next we have Kristi (2girlsmom) and Rick (SignalTechCB) and their two beautiful daughters. Kristi and Rick are the only 2 original limeys that I have been chatting with since 06 that I have yet to meet. So when Kristi posted on the May thread that she is going too, and surprising her kids as well, I was probably more excited than she was. :banana::banana::banana: Now I believe they are staying at WL.. But I’m not for sure. Rick is having a hard time making up his mind popcorn:: I will let them fill you in on their details..

Now last but not least is Brandi aka dgbg100106 and her very handsome husband! They have DVC and I can’t for the life of me remember which property they are staying at. Brandi is our newest member of the Secret Green Club. For some reason our :crazy: personalities sucked her into our group.. I personally think it was the :laundy: I have yet to meet Brandi in person and can not wait. We for some reason clicked and there is no going back :hug:

Ok with 127 Days to go and 3 other Limeys to chime in I will leave you with this.. One thing I can say about our group is we are very close and I for one consider them my family! :grouphug: There is never a dull moment! :stir:

YAY!!! I can't wait to hear all about your limey :laundy: adventures. Wish I was coming too!

Hey, it's not me that can't decide, Kris is the one doing all the planning.....I know where I would like to stay....:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

T excellent start...i wish I was the 5th limey coming Waaaa waaaa

Oh Well, I will just sit home and do:laundy:while reading your trip report!:hug:

Thanks T for the wonderful introduction.......

I can't wait to meet you too and I agree about something just clicking...:hug:

Ours is a celebration for graduates....

Who will be there in my rooms.....

Me .. Brandi .. Step-Mom to the graduates
DH .. David .. Dad of the graduates (and as T said, very Handsome)
DS .. Dave .. Graduating College, and has never been to the world
DD .. Annelise .. Graduating High School, lives down the road from the world, been so many times, thinks she has out grown it...

We will be celebrating graduation two times in May.

The 26th of May my son will be graduating from College with a degree in Massage Therapy. He was pinned back in December and has completed all of his course work, but he will walk across the stage and get his diploma in May.

The 27th of May my daughter will be graduating from High School and walking across her stage.

Now the best part, these graduations are 915 miles apart. So we will be doing a lot of flying. Then we will have everyone at WDW for the celebrating! I could not think of a better place to be to celebrate.

Well we booked our stay at the Beach Club Villas. We are DVC members and our home resort is the Beach Club but we have never stayed there. Since we were able to book at the 11 month window we decided to go ahead and get a room there.

We have our flights already, we are flying Southwest this time and are hoping for the best.

I have made a couple of Lunch/Dinner reservations so far:
Via Napoli
Saturday, 5/28/2011
(Lunch)

Jiko – The Cooking Place
Saturday, 5/28/2011
(Dinner)

Le Cellier Steakhouse
Sunday, 5/29/2011
(Lunch)

Yachtsman Steakhouse
Sunday, 5/29/2011
(Dinner)

Other than this no plans have been made......

Well, Come on, Nancy!

Hi, all, I'm Kristi and we are SO FAR still planning a surprise trip. It started out surprising both girls, but then RIGHT before we left for our second ever trip in December, I decided that Meagan (12) would get a kick out of being in on the surprise, and since we will be celebrating Catie (10 now)'s bday while there, I wanted to make it something special for Meag too, so now she is my co-conspirator (I may not have mentioned that tidbit to my SGC pals before). Anway! It started out we were going to just go down on the 27th, and return on 31st, going to stay at POFQ, where we stayed and loved in December. Mostly that was a dare on the part of T that started the whole thing. But then I got to thinking that I wanted to get there early in the day, or maybe I would fly in 1 day earlier on the 26th, so we would get that whole day. Then I saw that airfare was MUCH higher on the 26th, was cheaper by several hundred if we came in the 25th. Well, you see where this is going...

So... NOW the plan is to fly in on the 25th, stay 2 nights at ASMu with Mary and T, then move to WL (dh LOVES this hotel) for the rest of the trip. And since I didn't book before the cutoff for free dining, we have had many a change. This week I found out that I could get buy4, get 3 free day park tickets through my job, so I can get 7 day PH and WP tickets for $329 each, and can buy each one on its own, allowing me to make "payments" on them. Wow, I can have all 7 days in the parks now for less than the 5 day tickets I was looking at adding on at WL!
Plus the discount codes came out, I can get WL club level for $1500 for those nights! Of course this now means I can't get the ddp, but CL might make up for that, since I would be able to feed us breakfast there, and probably reduce our meals besides with the appetizers, etc. Plus they have Yuengling! DH loves Yuengling, and can't get it at all here at home, so getting it for FREE is a great deal for him! But of course, I can't leave well enough alone, so this morning I started looking at airfare and found I can get a cheaper return flight by $150ish if I fly out on 6/1 instead of 5/31... hmmm....

Sorry, didn't even give all the info, though T did a good job of that in the first post!

So our cast of characters are:
dh Rick will be 38- LOVES WL, loves beer, loves WDW
me Kristi 40- I just love everything about WDW, so would be happy anyway to go back!
dd Meagan (will be 13)- loves Stitch, dolphins, manatees and horses. Got very into Vinylmation last trip
dd Catie (10, turns 11 on 5/30)- Catie is 10 going on 17. She is MAJOR drama queen, completely into what is "cool". But at WDW she forgets that and just has fun!

Our ADR's are:
5/26 lunch at Le Cellier
5/27 lunch at Tusker House @ 1 (same time as T, but seperate ADR)
5/27 supper at WCC with Mary's family and T's family
5/28 supper with T's family for Fantasmic package at H&V
5/29 supper with T at Coral Reef-meeting with Brandi after dinner?
5/30 bfast with T at Kouzzina (this is the only bfast I am keeping, love this place)
5/30 DQ in the pm with T's family, Catie has wanted to do DQ ever since she first saw about it.
5/30 birthday dinner at Kona with T.

I also currently have a lunch res for 5/30 at Raglan Road... not sure if I am planning to keep it or not, I made it for 11 or 12, though, in case T wanted to join and also in case we invite my brother, SIL and baby nephew up too! (Brandi, you are welcome too!)

T excellent start...i wish I was the 5th limey coming Waaaa waaaa

Oh Well, I will just sit home and do:laundy:while reading your trip report!:hug:
:thumbsup2
Me too :hug: Just don't get lost!!!:rolleyes1
SHe can't get lost, but is more than welcome to post under the influence of :laundy:

Well we booked our stay at the Beach Club Villas. We are DVC members and our home resort is the Beach Club but we have never stayed there. Since we were able to book at the 11 month window we decided to go ahead and get a room there.

We have our flights already, we are flying Southwest this time and are hoping for the best.

I have made a couple of Lunch/Dinner reservations so far:
Via Napoli
Saturday, 5/28/2011
(Lunch)

Jiko – The Cooking Place
Saturday, 5/28/2011
(Dinner)

Le Cellier Steakhouse
Sunday, 5/29/2011
(Lunch)

Yachtsman Steakhouse
Sunday, 5/29/2011
(Dinner)

Other than this no plans have been made......
I don't see any :laundy: in here.....
But of course, I can't leave well enough alone, so this morning I started looking at airfare and found I can get a cheaper return flight by $150ish if I fly out on 6/1 instead of 5/31... hmmm....

:lmao::lmao:

Brandi what time is your Le Cellier? I have an 11:50am that same day!!

11:30.... I guess we are having lunch together that day! :)

We have never been there! I have no idea what to order or what is good?

The Chefs have chosen a few of their favorites so you can enjoy a truly exceptional Le Cellier experience.
Choose one from each category. No substitutions. $29.99

Appetizers
Mixed Field Greens
Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup
Spicy Chicken and Chipotle Sausage

Entrées
Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich
Grilled Angus Chuck Burger
Porcini Mushroom Ravioli
Maple Barbecued Grilled Chicken Sandwich

Desserts
Maple Créme Brulee
Canadian Chocolate Moose
Seasonal Sorbet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starters

Appetizer Trio to Share - Tomato Stack, Lump Crab, and Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup $17.99

Duck Three-Ways - Confit, Rillette, and Fleischnecke with Orange Gastrique $12.99

Sauteed Edward Island Mussels - with celery, shallots, ginger, garlic, and coconut milk $11.99

Spicy Chicken and Chipotle Sausage - with Roasted Corn Polenta and Sweet Onion Jam $9.99

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup - Made with Moosehead Beer and Smoked Bacon Cup $5.49 Bowl $6.99

Lump Crab and Sweet Corn Custards - with Paprika Aioli $10.99

Tomato Stack - with Carmelized Onions, Cucumbers, Crumbled Blue Cheese, and Yuzu Vinaigrette $8.99

Steakhouse Caesar $6.99

Mixed Greens $6.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entrée Salads

Grilled Sirloin Salad - with watercress, onoins, fennel, roasted tomatoes and goat cheese with a white balsamic vinaigrette $15.99

Caesar Salad with Chicken - Romaine lettuce, parmesan, sourdough croutons and a creamy Caesar dressing $13.99

Sandwiches
Served with your choice of Potato Salad or French Fries
Add smoked bacon or sauteed mushrooms $1.00 each

Salmon Croque Madame Sandwich - with prosciutto, poached egg, and Blue Cheese Mornay Sauce $16.99

Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich - on a toasted ciabatta with Black Diamond Cheddar Cheese, sauteed onions, and horseradish cream sauce $14.99

Le Cellier House Burger - with maple barbecue, Black Diamond Cheddar, and crispy onions $13.99

Chicken Crepe - with roasted portobello mushrooms, peppers, and a Blue Cheese Bechamel Sauce $12.99

Entrées

Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle and herb butter sauce $25.99

Sauteed Potato Gnocchi - topped grilled eggplant, cherry tomatoes, pesto broth, and parmesan $19.99

New York Strip Steak - with bercy butter, balsamic red onions, watercress, and roasted Yukon potatoes $30.99

King Salmon Two Ways - pan-seared with Holsin barbecue and Citrus-poached with Coconut Soubise $20.99

Sides and Sauces

Oven-roasted Mushrooms $4.29
Bearnaise Sauce $2.99
Grilled Asparagus $3.99
Wild Mushroom Risotto $3.99
Creamed Spinach Gratinee $3.99
Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes $3.49
Veal Demi-glace $2.99
Baked Macaroni and Cheese $3.49

Desserts

Chocolate on Chocolate Whiskey Cake - finished with Honey-Thyme Anglaise and a Chocolate-Vanilla Walnut Sauce $7.99

Le Cellier Mount Blanc Semifreddo - with chilled fruit syrup $6.99

Chocolate "Moose" - Chocolate Mousse rolled in Toasted Chocolate Crumbs with Maple Leaf Antlers $5.99

No-Sugar Added Chocolate Mousse - with Wild Berry Compote and No Sugar Added Raspberry Sorbet $5.99

Maple Creme Brulee $6.99

Seasonal Sorbet $6.49

Campfire S'mores $5.99

Non-Alcoholic Specialties

Pirate's Punch - Minute Maid Light Raspberry Lemonade served in a souvenir Pirate Cup with glowing Tinker Bell or Captain Hook clip-on light $6.49

Chocolate-Raspberry Shake $4.29

Mango Smoothie - with a splash of Cranberry $4.29

Sour Apple Freeze $3.99

Traditional Beers

Canadian Unibroue $6.25
La Fin du Monde $6.25
Maudite $6.25
Blanche de Chambly $6.25
Trois Pistoles $6.25
Molson Canadian $5.25
Labatt Blue $5.25
Labatt Light Blue $5.25
Draft Moosehead Pale Ale $4.25

Dessert Cocktails

Chocolate Vanilla martini - A decadent treat of Godiva Dark Liqueur, Amarula Cream, and Vodka served in a Chocolate-rimmed glass $9.25

Berries & Cream "Tini" - A creamy concoction of Stoli Razberi Vodka, Chambord, and Amarula Cream served in a Chocolate-rimmed glass and finished with fresh Raspberry $9.25

Hey everybody! sounds like a great trip in in the planning here!

All of you who are eating at Le Cellier might get served by my SISTER. She just passed her tests on Saturday -- yes they have multiple test before they can work in the dinning room. Just look for someone from Fergus Ontario. Peggy.

Keep us up to date on what sounds like a great trip :)

I thought that was just understood with this group that there would be ALOT of :laundy: through out.....

I mean most of you have seen the pictures from the last trip, every other one was food or drinks.
Good point!:thumbsup2
Our first time too!! Should be quite the experience then
:scared1: Should we warn everyone else planning to eat there that day????
Hey everybody! sounds like a great trip in in the planning here!

All of you who are eating at Le Cellier might get served by my SISTER. She just passed her tests on Saturday -- yes they have multiple test before they can work in the dinning room. Just look for someone from Fergus Ontario. Peggy.

Keep us up to date on what sounds like a great trip :)

That is awesome! Congratulations to Peggy!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Hopefully she doesn't go running back to Canada after dealing with our Limeys!!! ohhh....:idea: they can :teacher: her to do :laundy:.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter