4 Crazy Limeys do laundry....

Exactly our problem, Heather. Rick makes WAY more than I do, I sometimes say double, but not quite that, actually not quite 1.5 times, but still a LOT more than me. He got the first call today from a legitimate company that isn't a joke, so that helps. The first call was a temp company and wanted him for $11 an hour! We couldn't do that, and honestly, that's an insult, really, for someone with his degree and experience. But today's person was a little less than he makes now, but much closer, and of course it was just an initial call, but still gives him hope that he'll be able to find something without TOO much trouble. I am really hoping that we'll all be able to move at roughly the same time, but definitely we need to be settled by around August 1 for everyone, cause the kids will need to be ready to start school.

Thanks, Brandi. We are super excited about it, but boy is it going to be fast. Rick is still freaking out cause he doesn't have a job and all, and I don't blame him, it definitely makes a person nervous, but it does get us where we want to be, so totally worth doing.

This is exactly what we are willing to do. But to move to san Antonio, tx. We both apply for jobs so one of these days we will make it back.

We have 20 acres there but no house.
I am glad you all are getting to do this. It will make the bond even stronger. :hug:

Cool!
Hopefully you will have some time to check out neighborhoods/schools/houses while you are there.

Yeah...I think Brian would totally freak. The cost of living is lower in FL than it is here, but he is the main breadwinner...there is no way we could survive anywhere on my salary.

My DH makes more than me but not much ;) I always tease him that when I get be his age I will make more than he did at the same age.

We are a couple of years different

I am so excited for you Kristi.. I'm sure Rick will find something.. If not he can go sing on the beach and they will pay him to be quiet :teeth:

Kristi just wait till I tell Nick you will be moving by Bush Gardens.. He will be so excited.. Kelly lives by Hershey. Heather lives by Dorney. Tara lives by six flags. Mary has the cool Pool.. Danielle lives by Disneyland.. He is so funny how he relates to stuff..

Kristi just wait till I tell Nick you will be moving by Bush Gardens.. He will be so excited.. Kelly lives by Hershey. Heather lives by Dorney. Tara lives by six flags. Mary has the cool Pool.. Danielle lives by Disneyland.. He is so funny how he relates to stuff..

We live by DC. It is almost as much fun as an amusement park.

Once Nick meets you in person he will be able to relate.. Poor Nancy is known as the lady that carried him with his blankie to the fireworks :rotfl: yeah it was 100 degrees that day. :rotfl:

ok only 2 days left and this is like a ghost town around here....

Hello, anyone out there....... (Hello, Hello, Hello........)

hear the echo, it is so lonely here:confused:

Amen to that! Although it is pretty busy trying to take care of things like getting Catie's viola returned, getting the bottled water service turned off, etc in prep of the move.

We are at 4 days.....and it is going WAY to slow......:surfweb::surfweb:

Amen to that! Although it is pretty busy trying to take care of things like getting Catie's viola returned, getting the bottled water service turned off, etc in prep of the move.

I have a list of things to do but nothing that is making the time go by faster....:rotfl:

I am so ready for a couple of days off work and just being away from home

I am sure you both will get everything done in time also.

Cheers to only 4 days left for you

Exactly our problem, Heather. Rick makes WAY more than I do, I sometimes say double, but not quite that, actually not quite 1.5 times, but still a LOT more than me. He got the first call today from a legitimate company that isn't a joke, so that helps. The first call was a temp company and wanted him for $11 an hour! We couldn't do that, and honestly, that's an insult, really, for someone with his degree and experience. But today's person was a little less than he makes now, but much closer, and of course it was just an initial call, but still gives him hope that he'll be able to find something without TOO much trouble. I am really hoping that we'll all be able to move at roughly the same time, but definitely we need to be settled by around August 1 for everyone, cause the kids will need to be ready to start school.
I'm glad he got a decent call. At least he knows know that there is stuff that is legit there for him!:thumbsup2
This is exactly what we are willing to do. But to move to san Antonio, tx. We both apply for jobs so one of these days we will make it back.

We have 20 acres there but no house.
I am glad you all are getting to do this. It will make the bond even stronger. :hug:
Cool! Good luck!

I am so excited for you Kristi.. I'm sure Rick will find something.. If not he can go sing on the beach and they will pay him to be quiet :teeth:
:rotfl2::rotfl2:
:thumbsup2
Once Nick meets you in person he will be able to relate.. Poor Nancy is known as the lady that carried him with his blankie to the fireworks :rotfl: yeah it was 100 degrees that day. :rotfl:
:lmao:
ok only 2 days left and this is like a ghost town around here....

Hello, anyone out there....... (Hello, Hello, Hello........)

hear the echo, it is so lonely here:confused:
LOL...I'll hold down the fort since I am staying here.
We are at 4 days.....and it is going WAY to slow......:surfweb::surfweb:

I am only at 3 days till a long weekend and time is going WAY too slow...I can't imagine how slow it is going for you all.

It's moving like molasses.........:scared1::scared1::scared1:

But look where you are now!

I am working and sick. Time is moving liuke molasses here, now. I'll bet it's flying for you now, when you don't want it to be!

Hope my Peeps are all having a great time!:wizard:

Whew, we are back....

The trip was way too short in some areas but too long in others....
I did not get half of what I wanted to do done, but we are all safely back at home and ready to get started back to the routine again.

Now it is time to finish my tr and start the next one...

Whew, we are back....

The trip was way too short in some areas but too long in others....
I did not get half of what I wanted to do done, but we are all safely back at home and ready to get started back to the routine again.

Now it is time to finish my tr and start the next one...

Glad you are home safely! Off to read your TR:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter