4 Crazy Limeys do laundry....

k just added another adr for on the 29th.. We are doing breakfast with the Princess Storybook at 9:15am

At Akershus? We'll be close by, likely. I expect we'll be having breakfast that day from the bakery in Norway across the way from Akershus. I am generally not a huge breakfast eater, and neither are the kids. Rick likes a little more, but even he is good with a ham & cheese pastry or a couple sweet rolls.

At Akershus? We'll be close by, likely. I expect we'll be having breakfast that day from the bakery in Norway across the way from Akershus. I am generally not a huge breakfast eater, and neither are the kids. Rick likes a little more, but even he is good with a ham & cheese pastry or a couple sweet rolls.

You forgot the most important thing......COFFEE!!!!!:surfweb::surfweb::surfweb:

You got that right Rick!!!

Kristi I don't eat breakfast but have been reading reviews and they have been great. So we are gonna try it!

How did I get the kid detail?? Talk about the short end of the stick.....:scared1:
Would you rather just wait with nothing to do? Think of it as getting priority seating, thanks to your Limey connections!
Thats what it sounds like to me.. Thats fine he can sit there with the kids while we shop.. :teeth:
:lmao::cool1::thumbsup2
k just added another adr for on the 29th.. We are doing breakfast with the Princess Storybook at 9:15am
:thumbsup2
You forgot the most important thing......COFFEE!!!!!:surfweb::surfweb::surfweb:

I agree! I am going to order some single pot packets from Shuil for the room in the mornings.

Heather, I think if Rick could figure out how to pack his Keurig, he would do it in a heart beat! Rick, silly, there is no GOOD coffee around there, but you can have a presspot of coffee at Kouzzina's the next day for breakfast, and Kona coffee for supper the next night too, if you really want.

Heather, I think if Rick could figure out how to pack his Keurig, he would do it in a heart beat! Rick, silly, there is no GOOD coffee around there, but you can have a presspot of coffee at Kouzzina's the next day for breakfast, and Kona coffee for supper the next night too, if you really want.

Um hello I get to have coffee too!!!:goodvibes

Kouzzina's press pot counts as a drink credit on the ddp but is usually for 2 people, and is real coffee. Kona has LOTS of coffee options, though Catie didn't particularly love the latte there... what WDW needs is a good TEA place!

Ohhh.....too bad there is not an inexpensive, travel size Keurig.

OR....Peeps already have fridge and stroller swaps...how about a Keurig swap:rotfl:

Why yes, yes, I think I will...:surfweb:

Um hello I get to have coffee too!!!:goodvibes

That's OK T, I only think you and me drink coffee, Kris doesn't touch the stuff....:surfweb::surfweb:

Ohhh.....too bad there is not an inexpensive, travel size Keurig.

OR....Peeps already have fridge and stroller swaps...how about a Keurig swap:rotfl:

You have an excellent point...... the gears are churning.....LOL....:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

In other news, we were able to upgrade our WL reservation to club level like we had hoped, its about $400 more for the 5 nights to do so, but we'll probably reduce the breakfasts out (though I am KEEPING Kouzzina!) and by planning on eating some of the snacks, etc, we'll probably not even want to order full meals for everyone at dinners either, we actually did share last trip in some cases, anyway, so we'll save a fair chunk on food costs and probably alcohol costs too, since we can get wine, beer, and mixed cordials like Kahlua, etc in the evenings included.

Ok it is official, I am no longer staying at BCV, we have moved over to BWV, in a one bedroom with my Husband and Son...

The Daughter is staying with the In laws at Shades of Green......

Now, THAT sounds manageable, a bunch of resorts and a theme park between you... LOL

I am beyond excited about the trip at this point. Can't believe its next month now!

Now, THAT sounds manageable, a bunch of resorts and a theme park between you... LOL

I am beyond excited about the trip at this point. Can't believe its next month now!

I too am ready for this trip. I am not on the other hand ready for both my kids to graduate.

Ok it is official, I am no longer staying at BCV, we have moved over to BWV, in a one bedroom with my Husband and Son...

The Daughter is staying with the In laws at Shades of Green......

:thumbsup2
Cool! As Kristi said, Plenty of distance there!

Distance is a good thing haha

The other thing I thought that was interesting. Was my MIL told me that there was not enough for them to do in EPCOT to spend the whole day there.

Really I need about three days. The main problem is they don't drink. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter