4 Days, 4 Parks and 4 Years in a Row…Here We Go!! July 2012 Update 7.1.12

So Friday I took off a little early and Keith and I made a journey south...to "the coast".

And you didn't stop and say hi?!?!? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. :sad2:

And here I was planning on calling when we had to come to Jackson for our 6:45am flight. Well, I guess you dodged that bullet, didn't you? :lmao:

JJ

Before I reply....a little teaser of sorts....we have changed a few things, tweaked our plans you could say. Nothing major!! Just some adjustments! But you'll have to read the TR to find out!! :rolleyes1

Well, I have most of my non-everyday stuff packed!! Now it is just celebrating the 4th tomorrow, a haircut Thursday and cleaning my house (because that is a must for us to come home to a clean house!!) and then we hit the road!!! :goodvibes

I am most definitely familiar with all of your sayings! :laughing:

Sounds like y'all had a lovely pre-trip getaway. I was in Gulfport on Saturday, too! But, I didn't go to the beach. I went with a couple of friends to the outlets. I wanted to go to the ones there just for the Disney outlet.

I love the patriotic Disney tickets! Those are too cute!

Your trip is almost here! :yay:

Oh yes you would be wouldn't you! :goodvibes

We almost went to the outlets Saturday but we decided to wait until the kids could go too. I love the military tickets! They are so patriotic!! :goodvibes The trip is so close I can smell it!!

What a nice getaway to pick up your tickets which, by the way, are super cute. Your trip will be here before you know it!

It was a great getaway and the further I got from Jackson the stress just melted away! Keith even commented about my happiness!! :laughing:

Sounds like a nice weekend getaway! The military tickets are really cute! You must be getting so exited, the trip is almost here!

I love picking up those tickets and the getaway is such an added bonus!! It seems surreal that departure day is so close!!

Great thread! :cool1:

Thank you!!! :)

And you didn't stop and say hi?!?!? Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. :sad2:

And here I was planning on calling when we had to come to Jackson for our 6:45am flight. Well, I guess you dodged that bullet, didn't you? :lmao:

JJ

As I drove past the Petal "exit" I thought of you...does that count? :confused3 Really you can repay that when you depart at 6:45am....but not a visit please!! :lmao:

Ooohhh....I can't wait to read the TR & find out what plans got changed. :goodvibes

:goodvibes And as I learned last year....even these new changes may change!! I have learned that my trip planning is never complete until it is all over!! :laughing:

:goodvibes And as I learned last year....even these new changes may change!! I have learned that my trip planning is never complete until it is all over!! :laughing:

You are so correct! :thumbsup2 But, I just hope whatever changes may roll y'alls way that they are all good! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter