4 Hot Mamas take on the World 9/2011! *UPDATE 8/31* I'm leaving TODAY!!!

Wow, one week to go, so very exciting!:goodvibes Sorry I'm a bit behind but I loved the picture of your hair! I'm always a little jealous of people who look amazing with short hair.... I look something like happy fun ball when I cut mine! :lmao:

Wow, it's hard to believe that you're down to a week already!! So very exciting:yay:

I am wanting to start packing and I am just under 5 weeks away from leaving. That is awesome that they're taking your suitcase with them, it'll save you the hassle!
I still have a lot of stuff to get done, but preparing for the beginning of school (only one week from this Tuesday) is getting in my way!!:rotfl: I am hoping to finally get my PTR updated now that I am pretty much caught up with the PTRs and TRs that I follow!

I LOVE your new haircut!!! I cannot pull off short hair and am so jealous of people like you who look great :thumbsup2

You are soooo close to your trip :goodvibes yay!!

Ummm I know Lincoln and Obama speak...can't think of who else

Yay on it being 6 days until your trip! :banana: I'm sure these last few days will fly by and your trip will be here before you know it!

Have a great trip, I'll be coming home when you're leaving! Can't wait to hear all about the girls trip!!!:dance3:

It's such a bummer that we're going to just miss each other!

I really like your hair! Not long till you go, your plans look great :thumbsup2

Love your hair! :thumbsup2

Wow, one week to go, so very exciting!:goodvibes Sorry I'm a bit behind but I loved the picture of your hair! I'm always a little jealous of people who look amazing with short hair.... I look something like happy fun ball when I cut mine! :lmao:

I LOVE your new haircut!!! I cannot pull off short hair and am so jealous of people like you who look great :thumbsup2

Thank you! :goodvibes

I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! Because this time next week I will be at Disney World! A week from today will be my first full day at the parks... Epcot, to be exact! I can't wait to start touring with Kat and Angie!

(I know I've talked about my plans ad nauseam, but I know I'm in good company here... my DH just rolls his eyes anytime I mention my trip, LOL!)

Seeing as how I have no idea how late I'll be getting in the night before… not to mention the fact that the three of us will be to excited to sleep… we decided to skip EMH at MK, and instead go to Epcot for rope drop on Thursday. This will be the first chance Angie and Kat will have to get to Epcot for opening! The previous days they'll hop to Epcot in the afternoon/evening, so there's a chance they may not have ridden Soarin' and/or Test Track by this morning! So these 2 rides are top priority. After that, it will be time to wander around the WS to our hearts' content.

After spending the day at Epcot, we'll head over to the Beach Club for our dinner reservation at Cape May! Now, I'm not a huge fan of seafood... but I did surprise myself (and my DH) during our beach trip. I ate crab cakes, grouper, swai, and mahi mahi... and actually liked them all! So I'm pretty sure I'll find lots of good eats at the Cape May Clam Bake :thumbsup2

And, finally, it's time for the Daily Trivia!

Washington, Lincoln, and Obama are the 3 presidents who speak in the Hall of Presidents.

In the entire Disney kingdom of characters, who is the Great Prince of the Forest?

A. Bambi's dad
B. Robin Hood
C. Davy Crockett
D. The artist formerly known as the Great Price of the Forest

I'm pretty sure it's Bambi's dad and have to say I loved watching that movie!

Are you going to be doing one final POTW before you leave - can't believe you only have 5 days to go!! :banana:

Saturday...

Sunday...

Monday...

Tuesday...

and then I'll be on my way to WDW! :woohoo:

I got word from Angie and Kat that they've arrived! They've been to the pool, and are currently enjoying dinner at Raglan Road. I wish I was there with them, but I can console myself with the knowledge that I just have a few more days to go!

I'm going to post a Random WDW Photo of the Day along with the Daily Trivia... so enjoy!

182.jpg

The Crystal Palace, Magic Kingdom​

I can't wait to have breakfast with Winnie the Pooh!

And here's today's trivia question:

On which arm does Captain Hook have a hook in place of his hand?

Wow on how close your trip is getting! Not long until you will be able to have some fun with Kat and Angie! :thumbsup2

I also can't wait to have breakfast with Pooh and friends. Captain Hook wears his hook on his left arm :)

Here's a photo from our trip last October... this was the first time we met Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters!

167.jpg

Just having this encounter with the trio makes me consider booking the character breakfast at 1900PF... 'cause these gals were a hoot! As we were standing in line, I told DH he needed to go up and meet the characters with our DDs. He didn't understand why I told him this, but I said, "Just trust me." When it came our turn, as soon as my DH started approaching, Lady Tremaine immediately asks DH if he's a wealthy land-owner or does he have a title. DH didn't even have a chance to reply... I don't know if she saw his wedding ring or the anniversary button he was wearing, but Anastasia (the redhead) started whining, "Oh, Mother! He's not single!" Lady T didn't want to have anything to do with DH after that, LOL! :lmao:

The answer to yesterday's trivia:

On which arm does Captain Hook have a hook in place of his hand?

His left.

And now for the question of the day:

What 1981 animated feature had a working title of "Tod and Copper", named for the 2 main characters?

Great picture of DH and DDs with the stepmother and sisters. I also love the interaction and can't wait to meet them! :thumbsup2

Fox and The Hound. One of my favorite lines, "My name's Copper and I'm a hound dog.".

I can't believe I just have 2 more days until I leave!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Kat and Angie spent most of the day at MK... so here's a photo of Cinderella's Castle from my trip last year:

033.jpg

I can't wait to get a glimpse of the castle in person!

Trivia Time!

What 1981 animated feature had a working title of "Tod and Copper", named for the 2 main characters?

The Fox and the Hound.

In "Mary Poppins", what are the names of the two children?

A. Elizabeth and John
B. Emma and Will
C. Jane and Michael
D. Olivia and David

Stuff me in your suitcase, I can't believe you get to go in just 2 days!!!!

I have never seen mary poppins...so I have no clue :lmao:

:woohoo: on leaving in 2 days!!! Hope you have a great time!

The answer to the question is Jane and Michael - great movie with great music :goodvibes

First off, I love the picture and the story about Cinderella's stepmother and sisters! :rotfl2:

Just ONE DAY LEFT?!?!?! :worship: So very exciting! I hope you have an amazing trip, are blessed with good weather, and you have a TON to share with us when you return.

Once you bring back your daughter that Stitch doll, that is.;)

its definitely Jane and Michael. I get that part of the song in my head all the time...
sin-cer-ly... Jane and Michael. Banks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter