4 Hot Mamas take on the World 9/2011! *UPDATE 8/31* I'm leaving TODAY!!!

Stuff me in your suitcase, I can't believe you get to go in just 2 days!!!!

I have never seen mary poppins...so I have no clue :lmao:

LOL, if there was room in it, I would! ;)

:woohoo: on leaving in 2 days!!! Hope you have a great time!

The answer to the question is Jane and Michael - great movie with great music :goodvibes

its definitely Jane and Michael. I get that part of the song in my head all the time...
sin-cer-ly... Jane and Michael. Banks!

Yep, the correct answer is C. Jane and Michael :thumbsup2

First off, I love the picture and the story about Cinderella's stepmother and sisters! :rotfl2:

Just ONE DAY LEFT?!?!?! :worship: So very exciting! I hope you have an amazing trip, are blessed with good weather, and you have a TON to share with us when you return.

Once you bring back your daughter that Stitch doll, that is.;)

Did I mention the Stitch doll she's wanting is about FOUR FEET TALL?! She says she remembers seeing it at the gift shop after Journey Into Imagination (of all places). I told her there's no way a huge Stitch will fit in the car... her reply was that we could just strap it to the roof of the car. Can you imagine seeing that while driving down the highway?! :lmao:

Today has been a super-busy day. I spent the morning cleaning and doing laundry. Then later, I had a meeting at my DDs' school, before taking both girls to dentist appointments. My oldest DD ended up getting two baby teeth pulled... ouch! Her poor bottom teeth are a bit crowded. Looks like there will be several orthodontist visits in our future. :sad2:

After spending TWO HOURS at the dentist ( :faint: ), the girls and I went to Target and Kirkland's... DD10's room just underwent a makeover, so we went to find a few things to add those finishing touches. A new bulletin board, picture frames, and some funky mirrors now need to go up on the walls!

Then it was time to meet my family for dinner... besides me, DH and our DDs, there was my mom, brother, sis-in-law, and their 3 kids, as well as my aunt and uncle. Didn't get home until after 8... and of course, DDs still had homework to do. The girls didn't get to sleep until well after their bedtimes... hopefully it won't be too hard to get them up in the morning! And as soon as I publish this post, it will be time for me to hit the hay, as I am exhausted!

So without further ado, here's the Daily Photo!

100_1420.jpg

I'm not exactly sure where in the World Showcase this shot was taken from... my DH is the one who took it during our trip a few years ago.

And the Daily Triva!

True or False:

When Disney asked the Otis Elevator Company to make an elevator that dropped 13 stories for a Disney attraction, they refused because it would ruin their reputation.

Wow you sure had a busy day yesterday! Love the SE photo and can't believe you leave for Disney tomorrow! :banana:

First - Trivia : I'm gonna guess true.

Second - Have a wonderful time of your trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :cool1:

I LOVE the idea of the huge Stitch just riding on the car...that would be too funny to drive by :rotfl:

I am going to guess true to the trivia question

Wow you sure had a busy day yesterday! Love the SE photo and can't believe you leave for Disney tomorrow! :banana:

And today is going to be even busier! I need to run to the bank and post office, get a mani/pedi, grocery shopping, drop my tote bag full of things I'll need at the condo off at my mom's, do the online check-in for my flight, and make dinner. And I'm sure I'm forgetting something...

Guess I'd better get going, instead of being on the DIS, huh? :rolleyes1

This is it… the last Daily Photo and Trivia I'll be posting…

because I leave TOMORROW!!!

:banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

I'm posting the Photo/Trivia a little earlier than I have been, but I have so much to get done today I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to be on the DIS later this evening!

181.jpg

Trivia Time!

The answer to yesterday's question:

True or False:

When Disney asked the Otis Elevator Company to make an elevator that dropped 13 stories for a Disney attraction, they refused because it would ruin their reputation.

False. (Kari & Shannon, I thought it was True, too!)

The elevator cars don't actually fall. They are pulled down to create a force faster than gravity!

And the final trivia question:

Which is the only WDW Theme Park with 2 entrances?

Wow, you sure were busy yesterday, and I'm sure with you leaving tomorrow that today will be just as busy. However, it sounds like you ended off your day yesterday with a nice family dinner:)

Great photos:thumbsup2 I've enjoyed your PTR, and am looking forward to reading your TR when you get back! Have an awesome time!!!

My guess to the final trivia is Epcot, but it's just that, a guess!

Did I mention the Stitch doll she's wanting is about FOUR FEET TALL?! She says she remembers seeing it at the gift shop after Journey Into Imagination (of all places). I told her there's no way a huge Stitch will fit in the car... her reply was that we could just strap it to the roof of the car. Can you imagine seeing that while driving down the highway?! :lmao:

OMG, I can totally see his little Stitch ears flowing in the wind!:lmao:

Hope all your last minute plans go well and just think, tomorrow you will be on your way! Sooooo jealous, but of course excited for you!:goodvibes

Great photos:thumbsup2 I've enjoyed your PTR, and am looking forward to reading your TR when you get back! Have an awesome time!!!

I hope you have a safe and AMAZING trip :cool1:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :goodvibes

My guess to the final trivia is Epcot, but it's just that, a guess!

that park is EPCOT :goodvibes

You're both correct... Epcot is the answer! :thumbsup2

Just a few random updates...

I just completed the online check-in for my flight! :woohoo:

I was able to get my errands finished today. And even managed to relax while getting a pedicure...

yoqan.jpg

I got my nails done, too!

ibky.jpg

I've started a Dining Review... here's the link if you want to follow along:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2789162

I'm going to attempt to get to bed early tonight. Although I'm too excited to get any sleep... I'm leaving for WDW tomorrow! :hyper:

I hope you have a fantastic trip! :cool1:

Loving the mani-pedi, it's so nice to be pampered for a holiday!

Have a safe journey and a magical trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :cool1:

And today is going to be even busier! I need to run to the bank and post office, get a mani/pedi, grocery shopping, drop my tote bag full of things I'll need at the condo off at my mom's, do the online check-in for my flight, and make dinner. And I'm sure I'm forgetting something...

Guess I'd better get going, instead of being on the DIS, huh? :rolleyes1

Glad to hear you got everything done and enjoyed your mani/pedi - your nails look great! Lol, I have times where I shouldn't be on the DIS either and think I'll just come on for a few minutes...of course it never is only a few minutes! :rolleyes1

because I'll be on my way to WDW later this afternoon! :woohoo:

Everything has been marked off my "To Do" list… now all that is left is to wait until it's time to leave for the airport!

I'll be updating Facebook during my trip and would love to have you all keep up with me there… so feel free to friend me (Shannon Phillips Rogers… just make sure you let me know you're from the DIS, so I don't ignore the friend request) If you use Twitter, I'll update there, too (you can follow me, @NutHouseShannon)

A huge THANK YOU to all of you for reading along and sharing in the plans. Once I get back and start my Trip Report, I'll post the link to it here… I hope you all will join in!

See you soon! :wave2:

because I'll be on my way to WDW later this afternoon! :woohoo:

Everything has been marked off my "To Do" list… now all that is left is to wait until it's time to leave for the airport!

I'll be updating Facebook during my trip and would love to have you all keep up with me there… so feel free to friend me (Shannon Phillips Rogers… just make sure you let me know you're from the DIS, so I don't ignore the friend request) If you use Twitter, I'll update there, too (you can follow me, @NutHouseShannon)

A huge THANK YOU to all of you for reading along and sharing in the plans. Once I get back and start my Trip Report, I'll post the link to it here… I hope you all will join in!

See you soon! :wave2:

:woohoo: have a GREAT TIME!!!

Will for sure be joining in the Trip Report!

Have a wonderful trip! I've enjoyed following your planning.

Maybe we'll spot you in the parks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter