• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 months And Counting May 2003 Sailors!

vicnmickey

I wish I was Cruising
In 4 months we will be on our way:cool: to sunshine and Mickey Mouse. Yippe
I can't believe how the time has really passed, thanx to the dis, that is.
So all you May 2003 sailors the last leg of the wait is on.

We are doing the May 1-8 7 night land/sea package by the way.
Everyone have a wonderful and safe New Years!!!!!!

Just a few days behind you doing our 7 night Eastern on May 3!
Got a great deal on tickets from Delta and now it's just the countdown. I can smell the sea already!

Rae

We'll be going on the 17th, can't wait. Donna

rae519-
We just got a great deal from Delta also...I didn't think the prices were ever going to drop!

We are on the May 10th Magic - maybe we'll pass on the highway!

Enjoy your trips May Cruisers!!

Cant wait either 7 day land/sea May 8th-14th
time really does fly, I better start watching those air fares again!:bounce:

Hey Kim in Ten-

Can a "dachshund lover" family accept a pug loving family??

:p

Hope to see you on board!

Jill

We are on the May 10th Western as well. Booked it last May while on board the 4 day Wonder. Countdown for that will start as soon as we get back from the DVC Member 4-day Wonder cruise on February 2-6!

We just booed airfare out of Chicago. Going with Spirit Airlines We got are tickets for 207 a piece. I thought that wasn't too, bad. We might have been able to get a better price if we waited but it feels good just to have it that much more complete.

Glad to know so many of us are going in May. There's a great gal (cast member) of the Disney Vacation Club who will also be on the 5/10 cruise - Carol Ann. Just look for her at the DVC desk and say hi - you won't regret it whether you are a DVC member or not.

Regarding airline fares, I know that with Delta if the price goes down from what we paid - we can get a voucher for the difference to be used on another trip. I use Delta because it can get me into Orlando before 11:30 and departs around Noon on the return.

Rae

two4ruff- of course we can accept a pug loving family!
How many do you have?
we have... too many :rolleyes:

My husband and I will be on the Wonder May 15th. It's our first cruise and our 20th anniversary!

We have a thread going for the May 24, 2003 Magic entitled "5/24/03" -- original name, huh? :) Please join in!
Counting down the days...

Kim in Ten-
We only have one among 7 others critters - but he is the King, in his mind!

Are we there yet??

Woo hoooo! Can't wait.

Hi two4ruff and WDWLVR :)

Kim in TN: Come and join us on our May 10 Western thread. The more the merrier!

We'll be on the 4-night Wonder sailling on the 25th for our sea portion of our land/sea vacation. Not much longer now, been waiting over a year for this...:bounce:

Empire Day,
we are on the land and sea the 8th to 15 th too!!

Staying at the Poly,
first time cruiser,

dd3, ds6

We will be disembarking the day your boarding. We are sailing 4-8th. What a sad day for us but a great day for you. We will keep the ship in tip top shape;)

momofqandl, hope to see you there DW and I + DS 7, We can't wait ! First time Cruise also
:bounce:
Just checked on some air fare out of Chicago we found $69.00 each way with Spirit (although I am sort-of leary of their old planes!) but the price is sure unbeatable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter