• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4 months And Counting May 2003 Sailors!

Hey! My family will also be on the Magic cruise leaving May 10th! I have a daughter who's 6 and a son who will be 2 weeks shy of 4. Anyone have kids that are close in age? :Pinkbounc Where do we go for the group board?

Kangaroodoodle:

Our group thread is called "Who else is on the May 10, 2003 cruise?" or something similar :) Check out the first couple of pages of the cruise line forum and you should see it.

I have a daughter who will be a couple weeks shy of her 6th birthday at time of cruise. Is your daughter in Kindergarten this year too?

Yes! My daughter is in Kindergarden this year. She was bored at first but likes it now. I figure she's still young enough to miss a week of school. Maybe they'll meet up in the kid's club. My daughter's name is Kelly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter