40 is a FANTASY! Chunkeymonkey & Chubbyhubby STAR WARS cruise and POLY Feb 2016 TR Link Added!!

Hooray! For you, only one more Monday after today - so excited for your birthday vacation!! It's so much fun to count down everyone's vacation with them - but not sure if it's making mine come more quickly or not. Seems like April 16th is still such a long ways away. Only a couple more months, but our weeks are now in single digits, so there's that!!.....

Nope infact I would be more like you accept that Moving has be a tad behind the 8 ball. And we still have to fininsh getting the old house cleaned out! :crazy2: I swear this trip will end up being like my big reward for getting through this nonsense.

Nothing better than a mini trip to Disney to reward yourself with!

I like dresses 1 and 3!!!!!

Thanks! Seems that those are the most popular!

Girl, it is going to be here in a BLINK! I am so so so excited for you! :cutie:

It'll be here in a blink then it'll be over in a blink!!! :(

YAAAY! Makes it feel so much more REAL, doesn't it?! :goodvibes

Yup! It's crunch time now...gotta get those bag packed!

No such thing. (Says the girl who is already sorta packing for her October trip...)

Wow you have a nice head start! I shoulda done that!

OMG OMG OMG! I can't wait to seeee! :hyper:

Hee hee :cool2:

AHHHH!!! This is AWESOME! You did a GREAT job! ::yes::

Thanks!! Han Steve-o says he shot first.

Cute cute cute! I love it! :goodvibes

Thank you!! :cutie:

DEFINTELY #3! You look like a goddess in #3. That's a gorgeous dress. For your second one, I vote for #2... But I'm partial to florals and pastels. #1 looks great on you, too! :-)

THANK YOU...wow, goddesss...those are some big shoes to fill. I'm not quite goddess but I'll settle for toga party girl...:lmao:
I do like #1 and #3 the most too!

I read that too, but I can't remember the date he's supposed to take Darth Vader's spot in the Launch Bay! :confused3 Soon, I'm assuming!

I think he's there already! I saw some pictures on social media!

I thought of you today when I heard the Fantasy was having engine trouble and had to skip Castaway Cay. Total bummer for those guys on that cruise!:sad1: I'm sure they will have everything spit spot by your cruise time!

OMG I was totally bummed when I saw that news and I was tracking it all day. It seems like she's full steam ahead now, although a little bit delayed. I'll just prepare myself that there will be a possibility of missing ports including CC. Sad as it may be it is inevitable that things like that happen. Just hope it's not us!!

Love your DH's STar Wars outfit! Wow that's amazing! I love that you guys are going all out for your dress up days. We did also when we were on our Halloween cruise. We had to bring a separate garment bag just for costumes! :p[/quote

It's taking up a lot of luggage space! What did I get myself into...:confused::confused::confused: It may also be the 5 pairs of shoes I want to bring...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Love the maxi dresses! My favorites on you are #1 & #3 vava voom! :thumbsup2

Thank you! Seems like everyone likes those choices the best!

I've been in OTRR (Obsessive Trip Report Reading) Mode for weeks now as my trip nears and popped over here after reading yours. I'm afraid I might unintentionally be a stalker after reading your first page here. My travel dates are the same as your WDW portion. We will also be celebrating my birthday on the trip (technically it's our honeymoon too, but ya know...). And we're booked for 'Ohana for the birthday dinner (no way I'd get my husband into V&A's). So now I'm going to go read the rest of this to see what else I'm inadvertently stealing from you.

Thank you! Welcome stalker! I myself am a stalker. I stalk the Disboards too. From stalker to stalker...it sounds like you have great plans!!! :thumbsup2 Happy honeymoon BTW!!!

Oh my gosh those are some cute outfits!!! Love your style girl!!!

Thank you!!

Han Steve O, awesomeness!

Hehe thought that was pretty clever...

Ok so I turned 40 on Friday.....eeeek......I'm on the other side. It's ok....breath deep. It's not so bad ......of course I've been partying and drinking all weekend like a 25 yr old party::drinking1:sick:party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:bday: I'll be seeing you on the other side soon!! LOL
I'm gonna party like it's my 21st Bday!! If you see news about a drunk girl who accidentally flung herself off the Fantasy...that may be me. :lmao:

Wow. Just shocking that you are so close...and that it is Feb 8 today...gah!! But soon your trip will be here...and hopefully winter will be on it's way out lol

I know! I hope so!!

I totally get this...you want to have enough options...but not have to carry much lol

Yeah...seems like such silly problems but it's such a struggle! #firstworldproblems

This is sad news indeed. I do hope they find somewhere else to serve all the goodies that they had there.

I think you can get most of the items at the bakery on sunset blvd. It's just the quaint ambiance that I'd miss!

Update: Kylo Ren officially moved into the Launch Bay over the weekend! Just in time for you to meet him! :thumbsup2

YAAASSSS!!! I'm IN with the Dark Side! Woot!

Hooray! For you, only one more Monday after today - so excited for your birthday vacation!! It's so much fun to count down everyone's vacation with them - but not sure if it's making mine come more quickly or not. Seems like April 16th is still such a long ways away. Only a couple more months, but our weeks are now in single digits, so there's that!!.....

I know, I can't believe only one more Monday to go! I'm totally going to finish packing this weekend...I hope. I always do the last minute rearranging of suitcases and take out stuff and put even more stuff in. :sad2:
Your trip will be here before you know it. By the time we get back it will be March, then, it'll be April and you will be on your cruise! Can't wait to see what you think of SWDAS too!

I got behind again, but managed to catch up.

I can just sense your excitement!!! Maybe I am strong with the force!

:jumping1:

I don't envy your packing decisions. A cruise is hard enough and then you are adding in themed days and a Disney vacation. Your dresses are super cute and I LOVE Han Steve-O. I'm going out on a not very thin ledge and say your costume is Princess Leia, but not slave or classic Leia. There aren't a whole lot of female Star Wars characters to choose from.

Thanks so much for sharing the SWDAS menu with us. I'm with you- I would want to try EVERYTHING. Research purposes, of course.

Cute pictures of your nieces and nephew. :thumbsup2

Yikes on the cruise photo package. But like you, I just can't pass up the opportunity of photo souvenirs especially for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. I like your plan of deciding whether to keep the package or just get a few photos.

Flower and Garden offerings and activities sound incredible!!!

:flower1:

PTR Update 2/9: 9 more days until we depart!!

Single digits!!!

10 Days until Disney Fantasy Cruise!
17 Days until WDW Vacation!

10 days before we board the Fantasy but because we're heading down a day early, I'm counting that day as the official start of our vacation - so we're officially in SINGLE DIGIT DAY!! I can't believe it's almost here!

I think I'm pretty much packed. I just have to pack the following before we leave:
- DH's suit since I don't want it to get too wrinkled beforehand
- undergarments for the both of us (have to do laundry)
- toiletries/makeup
- pick our our departure outfits
- pack our carry-on bags (backpack for DH, large travel tote for me, and we usually have 1 small rolling bag between us). I like to pack an extra change of clothes in the bag as well as PJs and a bathing suit. I'm always scared that some airline will lose our suitcases and I don't want to be completely stranded.

Although I have been monitoring the weather and it looks like Florida is having a bit of a cold spell right now with the temps in the evenings in the 40s! Seems a little cooler than I was expecting so I may have to pack a few more warm layers just in case although it seems it's supposed to warm up by the time we land there next Friday and perhaps even more when we return from our cruise. Things can change so I just have to be prepared for anything! *struggles to close her suitcase filled with "just in case" items*

I've picked up my costume from the tailor and tried it on last night! It looks better now and DH says it looks really good! :thumbsup2 I'm actually pretty excited about being a cosplayer for a day. I see them all the time at Comic Con but this is the first time I'm dressing up as an actual character. I'm looking forward to seeing some amazing costumes too. I saw on the last cruise that one guest dressed up in an amazing hand-made Kylo Ren outfit and he actually had a line for pictures! I'll most definitely get on line for some excellent costumes! Tomorrow is the next Star Wars Day at Sea! I can't wait to see what social media has in store for us. *Anxiously awaits updates*

7_StarWarsDayatSea.jpg

Kylo Ren! A guest on the Disney Fantasy. Image from Mousesteps.com

In park news, just heard that Skipper Canteen is going to start a trial accepting same-day reservations. It's supposed to last for only about two weeks and ends right before we get to WDW. I hope it lasts longer because then it will allow us to plan around a time to eat there. I've heard that the restaurant has not done so well though...they said it was because most people got discouraged by the lack of reservations (so they never bothered to check for a walk-up), they didn't know it was there, or the too-exotic menu. I may agree with the first 2 reasons but I really hope they don't dumb-down the menu and make it less exotic. I think this is exactly what Disney needs at MK (especially at a Jungle Cruise-themed restaurant!) - different, rather than more mainstream eats.

At DHS, Club Disney is closing...boo. So many closures at DHS! Club Disney was that new daytime club spot where they had characters you could dance with as well as relax and recharge your phone. I really wanted to check this out because I'm always looking for a place to charge my phone, and hey, if I can grab a character pic or two it would be a plus! (am I becoming more like Chunkysis?) They said this will become seasonal so I guess Feb is not really the season for Club Disney. :(

As far as our first day activities, I realized we'll be spending quite some time at the Orlando Airport! Our flight arrives at around 8:30 am which will leave us more than 24 hours to spend at the airport. Last year we arrived at around 3pm so it wasn't so bad. I guess we'll just relax in our room at the Hyatt, go to the airport Disney and Universal stores and eat in the food court again! Let's hope it's warm enough to get some pool time too! Otherwise, I'm not sure it's even worth it to rent a car for less than a day just to wander around the area. I think this will be a relax and recharge day.

Port activities:
Well for now, I don't have anything planned for Cozumel or Grand Cayman. I've been so preoccupied with the onboard activites that I haven't really looked at anything else. I think we'll end up taking a taxi to one of those beach clubs in Cozumel. Paradise Beach Club seems to have good reviews but we'll have to remember to bring towels from the ship since they don't supply any. It's either that or we walk around downtown Cozumel, and visit the Mega supermarket. I am definitely going to buy some kinder eggs. I know they are banned in the US but I was going to open one and film it for my nieces. They love those surprise eggs videos on youtube! Has anyone brought them back from a cruise/trip or should I not risk it?

In Grand Cayman I think we'll take a cab to someplace on Seven Mile Beach and hang out there. Has anyone been to Grand Cayman who can make a recommendation? I've been on the lookout for a local-type restaurant too where we can get some authentic Caribbean food since I'm such a foodie. So far I've found some but they seem to be off the beaten path and may be a little harder to get to.

On Castaway Cay we have a Stingray Experience booked. It includes the stingray feeding and then half an hour of snorkel time so I thought that would be a good way to spend an hour, then the rest of the time we'll probably be eating and then on Serenity Bay...where I look forward to seeing these two again...

ocyVFjrcfDzHPfSZfdsHC9YFrSKMyAkSfmfQEfG0ir4LadCWF5NZffJBenI0Ekp2Xg-Bnxsm7t0EcLG4EpLAsldmXAqTRvtMBEyc459eYk8dPF9sELjfwD7cUdg-dBfewkLAxhvRNtsWmFyIjMqxIYsbsRx2ejab8eMsky1B7bR1O9e_SWmIGEBf5ROriCTKM4fFcWG8lJld2XGmlNYXANWYtHRaKGS9wuAWWpLj1NqvyfT3454Qj0VOoXqNS4rl4TJ362uaJ86GhiwgV9Mk0o2hHOHGg0lXbczCYw22HEK4RtKL5hB7R_95gPfgLVRG-DL0RsIoRan5dfn5e2PxtOjNjwHsDmj5hpcC6Dgd37gw7aAio9fwh2HjVMGBxsUDQdV7heJJMaf9V7cRpuBUbbJ0ryIIAlmtCDtBK_HfIRvKkwYWOFX5nxlcX5id62v5spDmx3EHZIFIFPp3yLuS1uq2M91YLoxJm1CAVsumHMPQWoyJ-0wbT1yYPYCeS4I78kGq0tJAsmP-_hz8Sv3UKrtZtqjJAsUbmg4NszQc7GL6wEoBVr7MYZIZtoq4yTcMJiza0g=w858-h643-no

Paradise!!

Speaking of which, I think some of you saw the news that the Fantasy has had some issues this past week. Engine problems, which forced it to return to Port Canaveral and thus had to miss Castaway Cay. Sad I guess but at least the Fantasy is fixed and back out on it's next cruise. I'm totally preparing ourselves for some disappointments such as bad weather, or mechanical issues. I'm just hoping for the best! If not, I look forward to just spending some time in the Rainforest Room. I totally intend on getting a couples pass for the week for me and DH! Heated loungers, jacuzzis, and rain showers! What's not to love?

DCL_Rainforest.jpg

Rainforest Room, image courtesy of WDW Luxury Guide

In terms of park plans, I haven't actually made many changes. The only change is that I removed the Morimoto lunch ADR on our arrival day because I didn't want to be worried about time in the case we're delayed (as in this past week's delayed Fantasy arrival back to port). So I figure once we get back to port I can make an ADR for lunch if we so want to, otherwise we'll just head to Downtown Disney (Springs) to see what's in store for us - thinking we may do either Jock Lindsey's or Morimoto. I also made an ADR for 1900 Park Fare for 3/3, but I only could get a 4:15pm ressie which is a bit too early so not sure I'm going to keep it, especially since we plan to snack around the F and G festival! I'm on the lookout for a later ADR!

Here's our schedule for the week! Only thing not listed is our FP+ which may change around so I didn't want to put that on my spreadsheet just yet.

rFLeiQStfD2w9Z_Z27l5TWpmz1IQad8jH7AhDsyatC9vaoozJ2zVE-1aPK1QzcKTYfM9zk9oMBBkEuf8IGMH1uxky6VbRcCfKuSWmneCLNk-8mWFaL6_uOgYxnwMiQ-Kk9OSOwSshlOR6f6XWzapCUBtt0rjAl-NZgYDe_ABIZaXT4NFi5ovsshN0zOB-IH-G_43yPXa6BSADhMady1Hbw5v2yDyWLFm5PYOr5C78AjAUPBTpuVP60Z0eG9-omVEqXb_D6pdh9Yost3AV4o6-biuBH6nFJ2DNk7oFKDIRIIjqbJensY4jCZphjobzIJ5Pdtny64rfD3dmhx3gZnlLqjLgXIIEgl4bda5wxZP0a18G51FlWtxTa2B3TR_7mcmdd-Ou7aRG5tTwKrO4x3zq9dnJcDFEbGzY9bSLemJ6TymfRWHs1YVPMhxe_u8s8fHETnPNlBOnKhwnQhv2zNMKBbZtLJPVpUi8HsN70xykL9l3cCQopxf8opIuGvOqD-zWM_QO5IVLxoVnGuvQIeFvDF0GP_N2KfNbs5F1-kME5h6L3V0woS7jKo_vd1qFYpEZbgmwA=w1045-h520-no

Well, that's all for now!! It's gonna be a month of B-day celebrations for me! My family and friends are taking me out to 2 separate early birthday dinners this weekend and I'm so excited. Although it is not boding so well for my pre-vacation detox. :rotfl:

I can't believe it's in the single digit. I am almost at 30 days and just wonder what happened to the time. The next week and a half, yes only a week and a half, will fly by and you will be sipping drinks with umbrellas onboard before you know it.

I am still looking forward to Skipper Canteen. I thought the menu looked good. DS is really picky, but he loves steak and there's one on the kids menu:thumbsup2

We bought Kinder Eggs in Germany right before Christmas. I chickened out though, or just got the munchies:), and we ate them in Germany and brought the toys back. I am not sure if they are going to stop you. We weren't asked about them. They may be pickier with people coming back from Mexico, but I find them to be less picky on the cruises than with the airlines.

I really want to do the Rainforest Room on our next cruise. I think I will just do a day though, because that's a lot of time for DH to watch DS. However, DS would be perfectly happy staying in the kids club the entire cruise, except to get off the boat to snorkel some:rotfl:

We are doing Morimoto for our date night. I am going to try to stop by Jock Lindsey's on our first night at WDW, after coming from Universal. We don't have any plans that afternoon/evening, except for a massage for me:), so I think we will do dinner at Disney Springs. We have never been to Earl of Sandwich, so we might try it. Appetizers and drinks at Jock's wouldn't be too much food before a sandwich or salad.

My eating has gone down the toilet with trips and holidays, including a wedding in San Francisco in early December, Germany before Christmas, Christmas, all the junk we brought home from Germany, DS birthday, now Valentine's Day, and a wedding the weekend after. I am really struggling to get back to no sugars, grains, corn, or dairy; sugar is the hardest for me. I started this in September and felt great. It's easy to do once you have been doing it for a bit, but starting is not pleasant. I just have to keep reminding myself how good I felt:rolleyes: This way I can splurge at Disney.

I got behind again, but managed to catch up.

I can just sense your excitement!!! Maybe I am strong with the force!

Yes you are! I can feel it...:darth:

I don't envy your packing decisions. A cruise is hard enough and then you are adding in themed days and a Disney vacation.
Yup...I may just have to accept that this is not a "pack light" kinda trip.

Your dresses are super cute and I LOVE Han Steve-O. I'm going out on a not very thin ledge and say your costume is Princess Leia, but not slave or classic Leia. There aren't a whole lot of female Star Wars characters to choose from.

Hehe thanks! Let's just say...you are on the right track!

Thanks so much for sharing the SWDAS menu with us. I'm with you- I would want to try EVERYTHING. Research purposes, of course.

Yup for research and trip reporting purposes only. Obviously. :lmao:

Cute pictures of your nieces and nephew. :thumbsup2

Thanks!! They are cuties. I will miss them!

Yikes on the cruise photo package. But like you, I just can't pass up the opportunity of photo souvenirs especially for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. I like your plan of deciding whether to keep the package or just get a few photos.

I know! So crazy expensive but since this is already an expensive and epic birthday trip, what's a few hundred dollars more? :laughing: I'm gonna throw in a few spa treatments and some mixology while I'm at it. :littleangel:

Flower and Garden offerings and activities sound incredible!!!

I know, sooo excited!!!

Just found your TR and signing in.

:welcome: Thanks for reading!!

I can't believe it's in the single digit. I am almost at 30 days and just wonder what happened to the time. The next week and a half, yes only a week and a half, will fly by and you will be sipping drinks with umbrellas onboard before you know it.

I am totally hitting up the soft serve ice cream machine once I get onboard! I totally didn't take advantage of it on our last cruise because I didn't want to waste stomach space on ice cream but it's just so good and I honestly don't care anymore. I'm eating and drinking everything. Let's hope my costume still fits come Day 5.

I am still looking forward to Skipper Canteen. I thought the menu looked good. DS is really picky, but he loves steak and there's one on the kids menu:thumbsup2

I'm looking forward to trying this too! Everything looks interesting!

We bought Kinder Eggs in Germany right before Christmas. I chickened out though, or just got the munchies:), and we ate them in Germany and brought the toys back. I am not sure if they are going to stop you. We weren't asked about them. They may be pickier with people coming back from Mexico, but I find them to be less picky on the cruises than with the airlines.

You're right I may just end up eating them before we ever get back to port. :laughing:

I really want to do the Rainforest Room on our next cruise. I think I will just do a day though, because that's a lot of time for DH to watch DS. However, DS would be perfectly happy staying in the kids club the entire cruise, except to get off the boat to snorkel some:rotfl:

Sounds like a good situation for everyone!! :thumbsup2

We are doing Morimoto for our date night. I am going to try to stop by Jock Lindsey's on our first night at WDW, after coming from Universal. We don't have any plans that afternoon/evening, except for a massage for me:), so I think we will do dinner at Disney Springs. We have never been to Earl of Sandwich, so we might try it. Appetizers and drinks at Jock's wouldn't be too much food before a sandwich or salad.

Date night! Cute!!! I've not been to Earl of Sandwich before but we have one in NYC thought I have yet to make it out there. Some of the apps at Jock Lindsey's look really filling though, but that's totally because Im' going to eat ALL the soft pretzels...and the dates...and the squid.....

My eating has gone down the toilet with trips and holidays, including a wedding in San Francisco in early December, Germany before Christmas, Christmas, all the junk we brought home from Germany, DS birthday, now Valentine's Day, and a wedding the weekend after. I am really struggling to get back to no sugars, grains, corn, or dairy; sugar is the hardest for me. I started this in September and felt great. It's easy to do once you have been doing it for a bit, but starting is not pleasant. I just have to keep reminding myself how good I felt:rolleyes: This way I can splurge at Disney.

I hear ya! Holidays have been really hard on my diet! I am trying to cut down on carbs too but it's not going as well as hoped. My friends are even taking me out to a pasta lunch next week, HAHA. I've been trying to work out a bit to get some semblance of a shape. But all the clothes that I'm bringing are going to have to be stretchy anyways!

That is amazing that you are in single digits!!! I loved your last TR and can't wait to read this one. I had to giggle that one of your goals was to open a Kinder egg...living in Toronto they are everywhere, and my kids love them. Having them banned is such a foreign concept. They like the toys I love the chocolate!
Take care

That is amazing that you are in single digits!!! I loved your last TR and can't wait to read this one. I had to giggle that one of your goals was to open a Kinder egg...living in Toronto they are everywhere, and my kids love them. Having them banned is such a foreign concept. They like the toys I love the chocolate!
Take care

Haha yeah, I can tick one off the bucket list when I open that kinder egg! It's so funny how they are banned here. I don't see how they are any more dangerous as a set of legos with small parts, but I personally think it's because cadbury doesn't want anyone to compete with it's cadbury eggs. :laughing:
Loved your past TR's and Following along! Cant wait to see your pictures from Victoria and Albert's. Enjoy your trip:flower1:

Thank you!! Thanks for reading and welcome! I'm definitely going to do a TR!!! I can't wait to share our experiences...good and bad!

So sorry I missed your single digit day! So here's a Star Wars Single Digit Dance for you!

giphy.gif

And just in case I don't make it back here before you leave.....

giphy.gif

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a super magical trip!

OGTu0hEsOipmBUy0GfhEI7StHMdVezeTDCA1reSVQY_LPQOtg9jac2NJp6G2IJZZlLUE0rrfxlHYuTOo8yK38GOcRRGCgtbyPUWKnMBpgQswb4VM2_32gamWybUEQIKlMJeXZPkAyuk1gZFLNZGGa3ijpFsCmY2zdVheHYox4mleIjX_3rzCVQ9oP4uB9u7-wCGcqgt36QT6LVDn1aF4-aTj9aa6DnHwDNJJdYC7qbd6SLPDxMU1Kse7vkiLiqxdkrr-FQ-PNo4GvzsAkvDSGHeTzhFc0owGiZ0mc_6tyATAmQ559GDcWGrBw22WwKDPG8vEy84HbY-dklnJueZRbu-STxVujj37YA-TyyNpUTg8TVrTpxJoS5OmksHwTJ0gLDCAem20kYJ4H7Fo6__K4aH9c0ikdkZ2IkUNCfD1MJCPTrsW3K8Tzi1DXF0nAu0gY2Sp3fy5_urXTrtTUpA49xROkQyfw-O4XP6N_eFkAwn8ieE8yBt3b1r_WqvEDZPB6hJ7k1OmJItwjab2T3N03UyUHBDm3lJyRA3ELztoZJS-az15qo3L6QswUXRe_zA523e6rw=w483-h643-no

Red for me, Green for DH, and Chunkysis gets yellow! Even though she's only at WDW for one night in our resort, she still gets a Magic Band! I guess she won't be able to open the door to our room without one. LOL.
Woohoo for magic bands!!! And love all the primary colors

Does everyone have the same dilemma as me with packing? I want to bring everything and yet I like to travel light. I'm gonna be packing for 2 weeks here. I need formal clothes as well as park clothes, plus the ship can get windy so I'll need to bring more layers and light sweaters/cardigans.
I'm totally with you. I have enough trouble packing for a week in the parks, can't imagine having a cruise on top of that.

I can share one outfit that I think I'll be bringing with me...

Suo_woh6niC239atW4lEpMsHeaPVYQzrauiNZoHZaVy8-Dw-BVeFqm4UXZVSZtdZYOTbwL0mHO5_eoTH9mTTpIYuRmfIrrovH0Fn_eJFtrAtbiwGNwUlP6OqO3ooNNky5ZdckC0vXkcIob2AhU6sRF_rB1tBPDmeVPJW6BAOKb4nzdFUoMmbUKXfsCGqmZzsmESA-anzz3A_Ng9piwVPIoPFy7JAE71ASZ4HLOoEGINqz4QwAcRZmiVGRw6k0sVUkAwHXwJsFONWw3zwBBbLgFLZObc9JxyUR_8hqQew1yfPowBWt7rWzhcgSvYkFlVVFalx2uRYcqQmfK2QP7cZCZYnyIpYdRgLWIBrCt8fXCzl5BdfE87Uig5sAdjwhGJNHitBKqqESBDqhWDfZTJZw7F5U6A8E97da3Yl5rdjM-upFm0q8i-kGNn_kUFJ1qdlOzr5bWokVh8oX6NhRNLBB1lKBF6OcwoF120sTSrkScD8WpR0VBcYrCIhdT1QNF53uSLZnv8txhpCCKFaiY7OKVpNUt_7qvWUqmEq_BGGi_dnj-e3jTV40ArSGyS6xk0X0ii60A=w483-h643-no
Love, love, love the shirt!

DE6cO_RhG5ojeFyMnMF-KR30TReLiWJHmyprGkKwGI_2KBRIDUlXaFNUdepSL0G11Rcx3Wv2e4w7iI4b2FygiAfFAPTj_EfmmyUiYR2G8ICxOKaIfevgNcIo54FOY7pgwV3oxmZms0LhTjUOxHBE1-V8VGued5dw_5-X6ju7YF3RhDHK0gTQ2KkqwVhq80lJDcprmsSOWEUzBA89NO5et06MUOp1NFWJmlCzEJ7_I1vMWsPLQVc4N5bdCrfyr9k3wAdb1MuQWYa2N6jOouCUuSD7-k2YUgX-e_BXSobCHvkugP8kFg2pP26BDRdvwDbvzx0BGGa47rRomt2ZqEBVAQS8ktgJxvdNRDHhuQ6jXoYe7WowbDnfREwCTJ5SJ7V5yroV81Bzcvq1Hgn19pyNxjqppvP_ab2fIC31CjCTUl5Bh4YZAQ7o3yluQ6KG3BfR3U34URpR5NpxuL78sPoBJbTH2htnSCQxYrqd5KmJQMV4iLg_B7V3DyMXMl5B_6ee04mZAux2DWsxfkY0NBJ2jctueD2Ajig2Rk-0SnYV29H1oYqVvuo6_uoFBgdGOwYfIz9Ymw=w665-h531-no

Which dress(es) should I take?
I think 1 and 3 are my favorites. That white one looks particularly great on you.

Also Writer's Stop is supposed to be closing. Sad as it's a favorite pit stop for a coffee and a place to sit outside of the heat.
Oh no, I hadn't heard this. They better serve me some carrot cake cookie somewhere else or they will have a revolt on their hands.

Speaking of Epcot, here's the latest about the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival: I took this from the Disney Parks website:
Thanks for the rundown. We'll be there for the festival in April and I had no idea so much will be going on.

10 days before we board the Fantasy but because we're heading down a day early, I'm counting that day as the official start of our vacation - so we're officially in SINGLE DIGIT DAY!! I can't believe it's almost here!
Looks like you're at single hand count down now. So excited for you.

I've picked up my costume from the tailor and tried it on last night! It looks better now and DH says it looks really good! :thumbsup2 I'm actually pretty excited about being a cosplayer for a day. I see them all the time at Comic Con but this is the first time I'm dressing up as an actual character.
Can't wait to see what you came up with.

by the lack of reservations (so they never bothered to check for a walk-up), they didn't know it was there, or the too-exotic menu. I may agree with the first 2 reasons but I really hope they don't dumb-down the menu and make it less exotic. I think this is exactly what Disney needs at MK (especially at a Jungle Cruise-themed restaurant!) - different, rather than more mainstream eats.
I am so with you on Skippers. There are way too many places that dumb down food for the passes. Keep it different, add in traditional ADR's, and the foodie loving crowd will definitely come.

Well for now, I don't have anything planned for Cozumel or Grand Cayman. I've been so preoccupied with the onboard activites that I haven't really looked at anything else.
We did these on a cruise 10+ years ago. In Cozumel we rented a jeep for the day and just explored the island. Had a great time seeing some ruins and checking out the beaches. In Cayman we did the stingrays and had a great lunch at some place not too far from the port, but can't recall what it was. Just be prepared for high prices. Been to numerous Caribbean islands and Cayman is by far one of the most beautiful, but also the most expensive.

ocyVFjrcfDzHPfSZfdsHC9YFrSKMyAkSfmfQEfG0ir4LadCWF5NZffJBenI0Ekp2Xg-Bnxsm7t0EcLG4EpLAsldmXAqTRvtMBEyc459eYk8dPF9sELjfwD7cUdg-dBfewkLAxhvRNtsWmFyIjMqxIYsbsRx2ejab8eMsky1B7bR1O9e_SWmIGEBf5ROriCTKM4fFcWG8lJld2XGmlNYXANWYtHRaKGS9wuAWWpLj1NqvyfT3454Qj0VOoXqNS4rl4TJ362uaJ86GhiwgV9Mk0o2hHOHGg0lXbczCYw22HEK4RtKL5hB7R_95gPfgLVRG-DL0RsIoRan5dfn5e2PxtOjNjwHsDmj5hpcC6Dgd37gw7aAio9fwh2HjVMGBxsUDQdV7heJJMaf9V7cRpuBUbbJ0ryIIAlmtCDtBK_HfIRvKkwYWOFX5nxlcX5id62v5spDmx3EHZIFIFPp3yLuS1uq2M91YLoxJm1CAVsumHMPQWoyJ-0wbT1yYPYCeS4I78kGq0tJAsmP-_hz8Sv3UKrtZtqjJAsUbmg4NszQc7GL6wEoBVr7MYZIZtoq4yTcMJiza0g=w858-h643-no

Paradise!!
Is there a word for something beyond paradise? Utter perfection.

Well, that's all for now!! It's gonna be a month of B-day celebrations for me! My family and friends are taking me out to 2 separate early birthday dinners this weekend and I'm so excited. Although it is not boding so well for my pre-vacation detox. :rotfl:
Happy almost birthday. My daughter is a February girl too and we've started the celebrations here as well. Milk 40 for all it is worth!!!

Hello, I read the whole trip report last nigh and you Hawaii pic were making my mouth water, yum. We were in Oahu waaaay back in 2009 and I am soo ready to return. We are waiting for our boys to get a bit older for such a long flight but Im going to start planning for spring break 2017.
From the looks of your vacation and food pictures we would travel well together lol
Your trip looks amazing and y'all are going to have a great time, cool out fits and I like the black and white dress.
My DH just turned 40 on 2/4 so we just clebrated with a superbowl party, happy birthday.

Just got caught up and can't believe you are leaving so soon! :cool1: Guess our birthdays are just around the corner now. :goodvibes I cannot wait to hear about your epic trip - sounds amazing and I hope it is! pixiedust:

Holy cow you are only a week away now!!! Man time flew by (although I bet it didn't seem like it to you!)

It actually did fly by, which worries me that it'll be the same for our trip...next thing I know we'll be getting of the ship and then on a plane back home to NJ. Waaaah. Why can't time slow down when we're at Disney...I think Disney can invent something like that, right?:rotfl:

So sorry I missed your single digit day! So here's a Star Wars Single Digit Dance for you!

giphy.gif

And just in case I don't make it back here before you leave.....

giphy.gif

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and a super magical trip!

Thank you and Thank you!!! Sooo happy you're along for the ride! I promise to start my TR as soon as I get back!

Woohoo for magic bands!!! And love all the primary colors

We're a traffic light! LOL

I'm totally with you. I have enough trouble packing for a week in the parks, can't imagine having a cruise on top of that.

Yeah I know...sigh. I actually packed an extra bag with us. It's one of those biaggi foldable luggage. They were featured on shark tank! It's so I can actually go shopping when I'm down there, and nothing is going to stop me from shopping!!

Love, love, love the shirt!

Thank you!!

I think 1 and 3 are my favorites. That white one looks particularly great on you.

Thank you! 1 and 3 are the clear winners and they are already packed.

Oh no, I hadn't heard this. They better serve me some carrot cake cookie somewhere else or they will have a revolt on their hands.

Yes they have it at the bakery on sunset blvd.

Thanks for the rundown. We'll be there for the festival in April and I had no idea so much will be going on.

I know, so exciting!

Looks like you're at single hand count down now. So excited for you.

Thank you!!! Eeek!

Can't wait to see what you came up with

It's a surprise! I just don't know if I have the guts to put it on right now...

I am so with you on Skippers. There are way too many places that dumb down food for the passes. Keep it different, add in traditional ADR's, and the foodie loving crowd will definitely come.

My thoughts exactly!!

We did these on a cruise 10+ years ago. In Cozumel we rented a jeep for the day and just explored the island. Had a great time seeing some ruins and checking out the beaches. In Cayman we did the stingrays and had a great lunch at some place not too far from the port, but can't recall what it was. Just be prepared for high prices. Been to numerous Caribbean islands and Cayman is by far one of the most beautiful, but also the most expensive.

That's what I expected. I'm not sure how much we'll leave the boat. Especially because of the zika virus. I've had people (doctors even) tell me I should rethink our vacation plans. I know it's a risk going to the caribbean and I've read every CDC notice there is on zika. But I am not pregnant and I know how to take acre of myself, being from southeast Asia and all, where they have things much worse. gonna have to bring bottles of the top consumer reports bug spray! You know they were sold out everywhere? ugh. SO I had to buy #2 and #3 ranked repellents.

Other than that, yes we expect the high prices too!

Is there a word for something beyond paradise? Utter perfection.

CASTAWAY CAY

Happy almost birthday. My daughter is a February girl too and we've started the celebrations here as well. Milk 40 for all it is worth!!!

Thank you and happy bday to your adorable daughter! I'm definitely celebrating all month!! Woot!

Hello, I read the whole trip report last nigh and you Hawaii pic were making my mouth water, yum. We were in Oahu waaaay back in 2009 and I am soo ready to return. We are waiting for our boys to get a bit older for such a long flight but Im going to start planning for spring break 2017.
From the looks of your vacation and food pictures we would travel well together lol
Your trip looks amazing and y'all are going to have a great time, cool out fits and I like the black and white dress.
My DH just turned 40 on 2/4 so we just clebrated with a superbowl party, happy birthday.

Hi! Thank you for reading! We love Hawaii and you'll have such a great time there with the rest of your family. Thank you for comments on the dresses! I'm so excited!
Happy belated to your hubby, He must have had a great time celebrating during the superbowl. I hope his team won!

Just got caught up and can't believe you are leaving so soon! :cool1: Guess our birthdays are just around the corner now. :goodvibes I cannot wait to hear about your epic trip - sounds amazing and I hope it is! pixiedust:

Thank you Dugette!!! And happy early birthday! How was Aulani????? (jealous) (just a little) (ok, a lot)

Hahaha

I'm totally going to write a trip report as soon as I get back!! hmm, since it's midnight right now, we only have 3 days until our trip!!!

Has anyone brought them back from a cruise/trip or should I not risk it?

If that fails...you can always hop across the border to Canada and get some lol.

Your trip is so close...so excited for you and your plans sound just fantastic!!! I can't wait to live vicariously...especially all the eats lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter