40 is a FANTASY! Chunkeymonkey & Chubbyhubby STAR WARS cruise and POLY Feb 2016 TR Link Added!!

Have a great time!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! And I will surely follow on IG!!

Thank you! Thank you!! Super excited right now as we chill at our hotel at MCO airport! I can't wait until our first sight of the Fantasy...it may give me chills!

Thank you! And happy early birthday to you too! (You are definitely having the better celebration, haha!) All of your food pics looked awesome. Yum!

And Aulani was great - we love that place so much. Izzy was just asking me tonight if we could back there and she could play in the kids club again.

I hope you have an amazing trip! Looking forward to hearing all about it![/QUOTE]

Thank you!! You will have just as delightful a time celebrating, I'm sure!!

We're heading to Oahu again in November...but not sure to Aulani or not. Maybe for a character breakfast.

Yea!!!! It's time! Have a fantastic trip!!!!

party:party:party:

Yes!!! We board the ship tomorrow, we're so excited not sure how we're going to sleep tonight! (Actually since we've been functioning on very little sleep last night we will probably fall asleep well tonight!) Thank you!!!!!

Just a quick HELLO from Orlando! We're staying at the Hyatt MCO for one night before the cruise. We got here really early in the morning and spent most of the day just resting/napping in our room. We were so tired and groggy from lack of sleep since we had to leave at around 3:30am and had been awake since 2:30am. Even with our lack of sleep we managed to wander around the shops at the airport, eat a ton already, and now we're just back in the room getting everything organized so we can board the Disney Fantasy tomorrow!! Hopefully a good nights rest is in store for our adventures which begin tomorrow! Although in my state of tiredness I managed to already attach our luggage tags completely wrong (I removed the entire backing from the sticker instead of just a portion of it. I would make the worse luggage attendant. :crazy2: :rotfl:

Anyways, just wanted to say hi since I still have WIFI and wanted to use my b-day gift that DH bought me, an iPad Pro!! I have a Bluetooth keyboard and everything which is really cool! Although not quite as convenient as a laptop - really miss having a mouse. I'm so old school like that.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I'm really looking forward to coming back (well, not really) but I AM looking forward to sharing our experiences in our TR!!
Come visit me on Instagram where I'll be sharing some pictures tomorrow of the Fantasy before we set sail and I will be internet-less.

SEE YA REAL SOON!

Shoot, I meant to come on here earlier and say Happy Birthday (early!) party: have a fantastic cruise, an incredible time at WDW and can't wait to read all about it when you return :dancer:

Looks like you had a great birthday weekend and you should be getting on the fantasy TODAY!!!! Have an amazing trip. Will definitely be following along on instagram!!!

I hope you get some good rest and have a fabulous cruise. I understand about the needing a mouse. I bought an 11" Mac Air instead of getting a tablet, because I hate trying to copy/paste on my phone. Plus, the tools we use at work require a mouse, so if I did want to do some work on it, I would have to have that. Again Happy Birthday and eat too much:)

We're back!!

Thanks everyone for the birthday and well wishes!!! We got back this past Saturday and it was an amazing trip! It was both exhausting and exhilarating! The cruise was wonderful and we all had a great time! We also loved Star Wars Launch Bay and the Symphony in the Stars fireworks, in fact we watched them 3 times! I couldn't imagine a better way to ring in 40!!

I've JUST started my cruise TR here. :boat:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/a-...asy-far-far-away-a-feb-2016-swdas-tr.3490121/
A long time ago in a Fantasy far far away...a SWDAS Feb 2016 Cruise TR

party:

I'll probably start the WDW portion of the TR as soon as I've made some good progress on the cruise TR.
Hope to see you on the TR!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter