420 DVC points for rent, any resort .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Christian! I have sent you a couple of emails but haven't heard back so am reaching out here.

On 7/27 I sent payment to you via PayPal for a BCV in April but have not yet received acknowledgment of that payment or my reservation confirmation. Can you confirm this is all set? Your radio silence is making me a little nervous! Thanks!

Hi Christian! I have sent you a couple of emails but haven't heard back so am reaching out here.

On 7/27 I sent payment to you via PayPal for a BCV in April but have not yet received acknowledgment of that payment or my reservation confirmation. Can you confirm this is all set? Your radio silence is making me a little nervous! Thanks![/QUOTE

I was sure I sent it. Send me a new email to cgbsilver@hotmail.com and I will email bak the details.

Hi, looking for jan 5- Jan 10 studio for BWV, Saratoga or Beach Club. Thanks so much!

Looking for a value studio at Animal Kingdom or Boardwalk Villas for 2 or 3 consecutive nights between Sunday January 28 to Thursday February 1.

It's not preferred, but I would be open to a single night any of those dates at either location

Looking for a value studio at Animal Kingdom or Boardwalk Villas for 2 or 3 consecutive nights between Sunday January 28 to Thursday February 1.

It's not preferred, but I would be open to a single night any of those dates at either location

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

Full Availability
Sorry, no rooms were found for your selected dates or room types
Partial Availability
View Availability Calendarfor
Deluxe Studio – Savanna View
Savanna View (Sleeps up to 4)
3 Consecutive Nights

Deluxe Studio – Standard View
Standard View (Sleeps up to 4)
2 Consecutive Nigh

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House

Full Availability
Partial Availability
2 Consecutive Nights

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

Full Availability
Partial Availability
Deluxe Studio – Savanna View
Savanna View (Sleeps up to 4)
3 Consecutive Nights

2 Consecutive Nigh

Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House

Full Availability
Partial Availability
2 Consecutive Nights

I can't see the partial availability dates but I would be interested in the 2 consecutive nights in a standard view at either location if you could send the dates available

I can't see the partial availability dates but I would be interested in the 2 consecutive nights in a standard view at either location if you could send the dates available

January 30 31 and Feb 1st. At Jambo House and Kidani Village.

We are looking for 3 nights in a studio between the dates of 3/24-4/1/2018 at any of the following: BLT, BCV, Grand Floridian, or polynesian
Thank you for checking!

Looking for studio at bay lake tower, bcv or bv for 6 nights. Flexible dates between 1/14 up to 2/11 please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter