420 points for rent - $11 pp ALL RENTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I need from 1 through to January 8, 2016 (7 nights) for 2 adults and 3 children ages 12, 9 and 1 year of age in a Studio at Bay Lake Tower. They are 102 points. Tell me if you can and close treatment by Paypal. Thank you very much !!

Hello,
Looking for 2 nights May 26 and May 27, 2015. Prefer a studio at OKW or SSR. Do you have points available?

Hi everyone, I have 420 points available for renting. I have no problem splitting up the points as well and will entertain 2 nights all the way up to 10 if we can swing it! I have owned at SSR since 2005 and rent often as we have children now and cannot get to WDW as often as we like. PM me what you are looking for and we can chat! Happy Vacationing!
We are looking for Thursday Oct 15th thru Monday the 19th. SSR or OKW or AK. Studio basic or preferred.

Hello, we are looking for Sun Aug 2 thru Sun Aug 9 ---- Aulani Standard Hotel Room pref. a poolside garden view . Dates are somewhat flexible between Aug 1 and 15. Thanks

Last edited:

Hi Everyone! I have posted last week that all points have been rented. Sorry!
thanks!

Hi everyone, I have 420 points available for renting. I have no problem splitting up the points as well and will entertain 2 nights all the way up to 10 if we can swing it! I have owned at SSR since 2005 and rent often as we have children now and cannot get to WDW as often as we like. PM me what you are looking for and we can chat! Happy Vacationing!

Hi,
Are there any one bedrooms available for October 21-25th?

Looking for Wilderness 2-Bdr suite 7/31-8/6.

Searching for 3-5 nights at Aulani between July 27-Sept 7, standard hotel is fine or studio.

It's been awhile since I've used the board. How do I send a private message? I'm looking for a studio or 1 bedroom checking in on January 4th and out January 10th?

Bay Lake Towers, Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian, or Beach Club are our first choices. Let me know if you can help.

Thank you
Dina

PMing you~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter