• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

430 Dvc points for rent $15.00 pp BLT, SSR, BCV points

Status
Not open for further replies.

ok!! is the total the $15pp? whats next?

Yes So it would be $3,345.00 . On the 12th I will try to book., if I can get the reservation I will let you know. Give me the names and ages and addresses and I will try to book it. If this is a sure thing I will save the points for you until the 12th, if you are not sure or decide something different let me know and I will keep the options open. When I give you the confirmation you can mail me a Chashiers Check for the total at an address I will provide.

Regards,

Christian

we are looking for a studio at BCV for april 10th -16 of 2018. Im just realizing im about a week or so early for booking at 11 months. i may check back next week.

could you check beach club for january 24-30th a studio for me? we were thinking april originally, but our dates are flexible

Last edited:
Yes So it would be $3,345.00 . On the 12th I will try to book., if I can get the reservation I will let you know. Give me the names and ages and addresses and I will try to book it. If this is a sure thing I will save the points for you until the 12th, if you are not sure or decide something different let me know and I will keep the options open. When I give you the confirmation you can mail me a Chashiers Check for the total at an address I will provide.

Regards,

Christian

I am interested but had hoped to pay by cc, I have to figure out $ :)

Regards,

Christian

Hi Christian, Thanks so much for checking this out for me but I am going to pass

Hello, I am looking for a studio at either Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk Villas for October 10-16. If those aren't available can you tell me if any other studio are available for those dates?

Thanks

Hello, I am looking for a studio at either Beach Club Villas or Boardwalk Villas for October 10-16. If those aren't available can you tell me if any other studio are available for those dates?

Thanks

NOthing available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter