439 SSR Points (up to 679) for Rent/Transfer, $15/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Do you still have DVC points on offer? Going out on a bit of a limb here but any availability for a savanna view studio at either of the Animal Kingdom Lodge locations for 10/09 and/or 11/09? Or a studio at Bay Lake Tower for the same dates? Would also be glad to hear about other options you think might be interesting for those dates
No Studio available on 10/9, but there is a 1BR Savanna View at Kidani (31 points). No Studio or 1BR for 11/9 though...

Chris

When do your 2017 points expire? We're looking for 3-4 nights in April 2019.

Hi, unfortunately there is no availability at any room at Cooper Creek for Dec 4-7. I checked all room types, and though there is some availability for the following week, though the night of the 9th is not available and this is for a Cabin (sleep 8 at 87 points per night).

Oh ok. Thank you so much for checking. I was mistakenly thinking that if it showed availability onDisney’s site that it would be available to you all too.

Hi there do you have Beach Club, AKL, or anything at wilderness lodge available Jan, 1, 2019 - Jan, 3, 2019? Or dates within that?

Looking for August at epcot resort or monoral Looking for a studio or one bedroom from with the 24th to the 29th or the 18th to the 29th .

I'm looking for a two bedroom at SSR for Jan 11 - 15 2019, if you still have points available. Thanks so much.

Hi, can you check a studio, any resort, preferably AK or boulder ridge for 12/27-1/1/19 1 adult 2 children? Ages 13 and 10. I am flexible one or two days as well. I prefer a transfer but can do either

Last edited:
I am looking for any of the monorail resorts for Sept 26 till Oct 2nd or 3rd. Either a studio or a 1 bedroom
Thank
Christine

If you still have the July expiring points and are flexible about price depending on resort, we are interested in the following:

We're searching for a studio for 3 to 4 nights within the long date range of
June 9- August 5 (checkout by morning August 5, 2018),
with before June 30 best (because of Toy Story Land opening crowds after that)...
Price range per point we can do: $15 for BLT, $10 for SS (went there last year), other resorts $11-$14.
In order of preference (yes we list "impossible" resorts-- gotta dream big, and those do open up here and there , we just missed a BLT studio for July last week)
BLT
BW
BC
WLV-either
OKW
AKV
Poly
SSpr
2 adults, 2 kids -- well, one of whom is an adult now (18, 16), but still a kid to us.
Only request (we know, not guaranteed) would be
if OKW, near Hospitality House if possible,
No dining needed, no MagicalExpress, no special events, no special needs.
We have rented many many times before, we are hassle-free, and neither clueless nor complainers, as several DVC owners on the boards can verify if they are still around :)
We can pay 100% upon confirmation verification, to owner of points, by check, Paypal (money on hand), or Postal MOs.
Thank you,
The Burkes

Looking for points to rent 4/22/19-4/30/19. Top picks would be BCV, CCV, Poly, or Bay Lake. Studio is all we'd need. Thank you!

199 of these points are from my 2016 Use Year and need to be used by July 31, 2018. I have all 240 of my 2017 Use Year points available, totaling 439 immediately available. I can borrow another 240 from 2018 if needed for your reservation or transfer, bringing my total available up to 679 if you need them.

Last year my father passed away and my mother spent several months in the hospital herself, preventing us from using these points. I have not rented points via Disboards before but have rented/transferred points to friends and for family members in the past. Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Chris
199 of these points are from my 2016 Use Year and need to be used by July 31, 2018. I have all 240 of my 2017 Use Year points available, totaling 439 immediately available. I can borrow another 240 from 2018 if needed for your reservation or transfer, bringing my total available up to 679 if you need them.

Last year my father passed away and my mother spent several months in the hospital herself, preventing us from using these points. I have not rented points via Disboards before but have rented/transferred points to friends and for family members in the past. Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Chris
Hi Chris, I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom for check in on Oct.16 and check out on Oct.23 of 2018 if anything is available. Thanks.

Good afternoon :)

Hoping you could check for AKL (Jambo house) standard view studio for the nights of Sept 8 and 9, so check in sept 8 and check out Sept 10 (2 nights). Would love to surprise my kiddos for 2 nights at the end of our trip. I know its a long shot but my fingers are crossed. Thank you! :)

Hi Chris, I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom for check in on Oct.16 and check out on Oct.23 of 2018 if anything is available. Thanks.

Hi, looking for one night, September 20th. Would like AKL if available, but open to other options!

Hello, do you have any points left for Nov 1-Nov 4, 2018? A studio at any resort. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter