4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
DUE DATE: November 18. I am on off a few days the following week so if everything is on time, I can swap out immediately.

**Due to the nature of this swap, we want to make sure all participants receive a complete set. If you are unable to complete things, please ask for an angel as soon as possible. I will be requiring the following checkins. If I have not heard from you within 3 days of the check in I will send a PM/Email. If I still do not hear from you within one week of that, I will ask for an angel. Just so we are clear up front. ***

Check-ins:September 27th
October 18th
November 8th
**MAIL BY November 15th**

You will choose a month and make 12 altered rolodex cards to swap. You can purchase or use any rolodex of your choosing. We will be making the divider cards which measure 4" x 4". Your month can stand for a character, a ride, a land, a park, or anything Disney related.

Please make sure you punch out the slots at the bottom (they sell punches for this at Staples). Several of us have the punch and are willing to share. You can either purchase blank cards and decorate over them or cut out from cardstock.

Feel free to use any cardstock or patterned paper that fits your theme. Since a rolodex is not archival, you do not need to worry about acid-free/lignin-free products. You should include at least two types of embellishments or embellishment techniques (such as, but not exclusively limited to: embossing, distressing, inking, ribbons, brads/eyelets, flowers, charms, stickers, die cuts). Only the front needs to be decorated. .

I hope I have all this right. let me know what else I'm missing. This is my first time hosting so if I am missing something please let me know.

Once signups are closed, please PM me your name, mailing address, email address and phone number. I will only use the latter two for an emergency, but I must have an alternate way to reach you outside the boards for check-in purposes.

Mailing/packaging instructions: I am pretty sure the 12 cards should fit easily in a priority mail envelope. Please include $4.80 for return postage. Cash, check or a $4.80 stamp is fine. (No click-it/ship-it postage please.) Each individual card does not have to be in its own baggie if you feel they will not be damaged by putting them all together in one large bag. Sometimes they can be tacky or easily snag on things due to 3-D embellishments - in that case please package to minimize damage (wrap in saran wrap or individual baggies). Label the outside of the largest bag with your name and DIS name. You do not have to label the individual cards in any way.

and thank you to NEE for the wording of the signups. i took it from her rolodex swap and motified it to fit this one. so i wanted to thank her for that!!!!
THANKS NEE!

and one last thing.......HAVE FUN!

Topic/Name/Tab side

NON disney group 1 Full

cover-AWM+
January-ddavis860 left+
February-rlovew right+
March-bamb left+
April- tigger1221 right+
May-bamb left+
June-minniegarden right+
July-believen left
August-mazdauk rightrecd
September-tinkerbean left+rec
October-NEE right+
November-party of 3 left+
December-AWM right+

NON DISNEY Group 2 Full

cover-PN96rec'd
January-tpc shauna left
February-PO3 right+
March-[COLOR=
April-[COLOR="magenta"]rlovew[/COLOR] right+
May-believen left
June-bamb right+
July-ddavis860 left+
August-aroyer right+
September-PN96 leftrecd
October-tpc shauna right
November-tinkerbean left+recd
December-jennyl right+

Non Disney Group 3 Full

cover-DIT+
january-DIT left+
february-jennyl right+
march-rlovew left+
april-po3 right+
may-ddavis860 left+
june-tpc shauna/back to susie right
july-#1mouse left
august-believen right
september-tinkerbean left+rec'd
october-awm right+
november-pn96 leftrecd
december-scrappy910 right+

Non Disney Group 4 Full

coverNEE+
januarymorgansmom left
february-awm right+
marchpo3 left+
aprilbelieven right
mayminniegarden left+
juneawm right+
julypn96 leftrecd
augustnee right+
septembertpc shauna left
octoberDIT right+
november [COLOR=
december[COLOR="red"]tinkerbean[/COLOR] right+recd

Non Disney Group 5
covertpc shauna
January-believen-left
February-tpc shauna-right
March-
April-mickster-right+
May-awm-left+
June-nee-right+
July-morgansmom-left
August-calanniebu-right+
September-tinkerbean-left+recd
October-mo2dk-right +
November-aroyer-left+
December-minniegarden-right+

Disney Group A Full

cover: BAMB +
January-mickster left+
February- ddavis 860 right+
March-tinkerbean left+recd
April-AWM right+
May-minniegarden left+
June-tigger1221 right+
July-alikat99 left
August-party of 3 right+
September-disneyisterrific left+
October- diana lyn rightrecd
November-bamb left+
December-believen right

7th group DISNEY Group B

cover-BAMB+
january-CALANNIEBU-left+
february-DIT-right+
march-NEE-left+
april-BUFFY-right+
may-MORGANSMOM-left
june-AWM-right+
july-RLOVEW-left+
august-BELIEVEN-right
september-TINKERBEAN-left+recd
october-
november-PO3-left+
december-TIGGER1221-right+

LEFT Months
  • January
  • March
  • May
  • July
  • September
  • November

RIGHT Months:
  • February
  • April
  • June
  • August
  • October
  • December

checked in +

awm i gave you april. hope that's ok. if not ann, you can change it. ok?

Can I have February?

I'll also need some idea of what the cards look like...sizes and stuff. Are there cards ar Staples that I can use? Also, where do the tabs go? Is it right then left?

Sorry, so many questions...

ok deb. you've got february. there are pics over on 2peas. that's where i first saw it. actually buffy gave us the link. let me pop over there and see if i can find it. i think we have to actually cut the paper to 4x4.
and let me see about tabs.

BRB.......

Holly I can take a March if you want to keep it at an even 12. I'll do March and the cover but have everyone still make 12.

Is this one Disney or non-Disney??

ok both disney and non disney sounds good to me.
so here's the ? for you that have already signed up.. do you want your months in the disney group or the non disney group. please specify.
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter