4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

Holly, you were a great hostess and this was a wonderful swap!!! I'm forcing myself to part with 2 of my sets (it's hard to do so, though!). One of those sets (a Disney one) I've given to my bff and she absolutely loved it. She flipped through it multiple times while we were together asking me who made what. She thought it was awesome! My MIL is getting a general set and she will love it as well. I made sure they only went to people who would appreciate them.

thanks girls! i also put a set together for ds teacher. but they had a snow day on their last day before vacation. so she will get it after christmas. what did you guys do the the cards in between? did you just leave the rolodex cards in there?
it is hard to part with them. we have inlaws tonight and i'm debating over giving a set to my sil. she might not appreciate it. i made her a bday card and she was like "ya thanks". so people don't get the whole paper crafting thing. :scared1: i know hard to believe right!?

For inbetween the rolodex cards, I used paper that matched the divider card in front of it and cut them down to a bit smaller than the divider. I put in 6 blank pages per month. It looked pretty!

I know what you mean about some not appreciating the paper crafting thing. I'm very careful now who I give my handmade creations to.

Thanks Stephanie. That's what I thought I was going to do. Now I'm kinda glad that ds had the snow day.

I don't "waste" pc stuff on those who don't appreciate it either;) I just used the rolodex cards, but I've not put anything in yet - I did the "a" addresses and that finished my hand off. Its such a pain:headache: I want to get it all done and pretty on my side table instead of a pile of crumby old address books.

For my inbetween I used the same paper through out. It has different colored lines on a neutral background. I only put in two pages behind each one. One for birthdays and one for anniversaries & holidays. I used the really tiny rolodexes and didn't want them to fall over to the front without being put that way on purpose.

You were a great hostess Holly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter