4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

where oh where has my rolodex gone

oh where oh where could it be

with my disney pages and regular ones too

oh where oh where can it beeee.......

Just box it up and send it over!!!! I have an entire basement I can fill!!! :) Plus w/ DsS going to college in a year, I've already claimed his room as MINE! MINE! MINE! I'm gonna get those squawking birds from Finding Nemo to put on the door!!!!:banana:
:lmao::lmao::lmao: We quote those darn birds all the time!!

I got mine yesterday!!! Yippee. Now I can send out my SS box:goodvibes

where oh where has my rolodex gone

oh where oh where could it be

with my disney pages and regular ones too

oh where oh where can it beeee.......

OMG Buffy I am so sorry. I thought I had posted this on the day I mailed them. I needed 2 more boxes. My dh was off yesterday and he went and got them for me. So I will be putting it in the mail today. So So Sorry.
But it should take no time to get there. I promise to do it today. It's in my car, I just have to sneak out of work and run to the post office and drop it off.
:flower3:

OMG Buffy I am so sorry. I thought I had posted this on the day I mailed them. I needed 2 more boxes. My dh was off yesterday and he went and got them for me. So I will be putting it in the mail today. So So Sorry.
But it should take no time to get there. I promise to do it today. It's in my car, I just have to sneak out of work and run to the post office and drop it off.
:flower3:

Glad to know they are not MIA, you might have posted but I could have missed it. Good thing I didn't stalk my mom today, she gets my mail cause the dern plow guys think mail box destruction is a sport!

I am wrapping up and mialing out one today- for my MIL- she will love it and appreciate all the work. I can't do anything myself with 6 of them so I need to give some away. I am giving them only to people who do handmade things- they appreciate them so much more.

Rebecca

Nothing for me yet (no suprise! I'm still waiting on a game posted in the UK on 11/22 :headache: )

I got mine on Monday and I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't even had time to open the package! What a mental time of year. I'm planning on sitting down with the envelope and a cup of cocoa tonight! Holly, I owe you for DC.

I got mine on Monday and I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't even had time to open the package! What a mental time of year. I'm planning on sitting down with the envelope and a cup of cocoa tonight! Holly, I owe you for DC.

OPEN THEM UP!!! wait till you see how great they all are!
don't worry about the dc. i did it for myself more than anything. it gave me piece of mind!

we are waiting on Shauna- whose on vacation so we really won't know until she comes back and Alikat99 and Mazda. that's all!

it really was a good swap. everything is sooooo great!

Are there pics somewhere? I'd love to see what you all did:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter