4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

Hope I don't disappoint you since I am not one of the Massachusetts girls, but I got my package in the mail today and I am in Florida!!! I was shocked when I checked the mail and saw the envelope. I was trying to remember if I had bought something on ebay, since I didn't expect my cards till later in the week. As you have said they are fantastic. Can't wait to put them to use. My dh is have surgery tomorrow (kidney transplant) so maybe I will take my filler cards and start filling them out with birthdays and anniversaries while I am sitting at the hospital. Like I mentioned before this is my first swap and I was so excited to see the end results. Looking forward to seeing what designs were in the other groups. Everyone is just so creative!

Thanks again for hosting this. Great job!

Carol

:scared1: That is just NOT fair *stomp**Stomp* :scared1:
:rotfl2:
:woohoo: for you really!

YIPPEE for you Carol!!!! i just thought because they are one state over they would get their's quicker than the rest of the groups.
good luck with you dh tomorrow. we will be thinking of you!
and glad you liked them.

:tinker: Prayers and PixieDust for your DH tomorrow Carol!
I didn't read past the you got yours first part, sorry. :flower3:

PS-postman just threw a box on my porch - it is this swap.

I think we are gonna have to host a thump the delivery man (regardless of where he works) party!!! :)

Anyone in?
I know DDavis will be.. MO2DK, AWM,

who else???

:wave:And to think I already gave them their Christmas bread. This is the way he treats my packages?

PS-postman just threw a box on my porch - it is this swap.
open it up and tell me how it looks. and if you have everything!!!!!
wait till you see everything!!!!

I think we are gonna have to host a thump the delivery man (regardless of where he works) party!!! :)

Anyone in?
I know DDavis will be.. MO2DK, AWM,

who else???

you are way too funny!:lmao:

Hope I don't disappoint you since I am not one of the Massachusetts girls, but I got my package in the mail today and I am in Florida!!! I was shocked when I checked the mail and saw the envelope. I was trying to remember if I had bought something on ebay, since I didn't expect my cards till later in the week. As you have said they are fantastic. Can't wait to put them to use. My dh is have surgery tomorrow (kidney transplant) so maybe I will take my filler cards and start filling them out with birthdays and anniversaries while I am sitting at the hospital. Like I mentioned before this is my first swap and I was so excited to see the end results. Looking forward to seeing what designs were in the other groups. Everyone is just so creative!

Carol

:hug: to you and DH, I hope everything goes well tomorrow!

Mine just got here too!!!:yay: OMG- they are FABULOUS! Thank you all!:thumbsup2

I still need to go through mine but MINE are here!!!
One is mom's Christmas present.. just need the base for it..and to fill out some cards.. I always have to call her and remind her of our birthdays.. than she calls the day before and asks again... ERRRR! DUH!

My postman was nice...but it's only because Dcat was outside and he has a bond w/ my cat... :) I got home to a nice little pile of treats for cat... LOL He spoils that cat rotten!!!

Holls, sent you a txt!!!

My dh is have surgery tomorrow (kidney transplant) so maybe I will take my filler cards and start filling them out with birthdays and anniversaries while I am sitting at the hospital. Like I mentioned before this is my first swap and I was so excited to see the end results. Looking forward to seeing what designs were in the other groups. Everyone is just so creative!

Carol

:hug: Best of luck tomorrow Carol!

Ugh, before I forget!!!
Good luck to your DH- Carol!!!! Keep us posted when you can.. Prayers and pixie dust for a speedy recovery!!!

wouldn't it be great if everyone got there's today! i would so love it!

IMy postman was nice...but it's only because Dcat was outside and he has a bond w/ my cat... :) I got home to a nice little pile of treats for cat... LOL He spoils that cat rotten!!!

That is soooo cute!!! I'm such a cat softie too.

I can box him up and send him to you.. Right now he is in trouble w/ me for scratching my sectional! And now he is attacking my Santa collection on the top of the entertainment center!!! That bonehead cat!!!

wouldn't it be great if everyone got there's today! i would so love it!

Mine was delivered this morning too!! :cool1:

Everything is beautiful, ladies! I'm going to bring my base and fill it up while I'm sitting in car line this afternoon.

Carol--I'll have you guys in my prayers. :wizard:

I've just gone through them all.
Guess these won't be making Christmas presents after all. Good thing I didn't buy the rolodex stands yet. :thumbsup2
I was able to piece together one set using up most of my own [cause I can make them again] and agonizing over which ones I will let go to make a set for my Sister. And only because I opened my big mouth and said she could have one. :idea: Maybe if I call her and tell her she won't like them, I won't have to give any.
One Disney set for me on a stand [yet to be bought] and the rest albums. Have to figure out the best way to do this so I don't ruin any of them.

i'm going to do a year book for bubba using one set. well that's my plan anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter