4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

we are waiting on Shauna- whose on vacation so we really won't know until she comes back and Alikat99 and Mazda. that's all!

it really was a good swap. everything is sooooo great!

Amy--Alikat99 got hers the same day I got mine. I thought she posted, but my brain is fried, so she may have just told me. :rotfl2:

Are there pics somewhere? I'd love to see what you all did:).

i'm sorry Kim there are none yet. i'm having computer issues and it won't let me download them from my camera. i'm crossing my fingers that my computer will last until after christmas. i'm hoping Santa brings me a laptop actually!

I put my Disney one together today (finally got the rolodexes)... :lovestruc These are really AMAZING!! The little wire holder looks great!

DS20 was with me when I bought 3 of them... "3 Mom?!?" I tried to explain them, but he just wasn't getting it... so I showed him today. I think I might give one to his GF. She likes handmade things, there is something of mine in there.

Really everyone, these are way over the top! :goodvibes

I need to get the important dates cut and inputed for my mother... she seems to be a bumble head now-a-days... she just realized she missed DH's birthday...it was in JUNE!!!

I put my Disney one together today (finally got the rolodexes)... :lovestruc These are really AMAZING!! The little wire holder looks great!

DS20 was with me when I bought 3 of them... "3 Mom?!?" I tried to explain them, but he just wasn't getting it... so I showed him today. I think I might give one to his GF. She likes handmade things, there is something of mine in there.

Really everyone, these are way over the top! :goodvibes

they are aren't they?! i just love each one.
i ended up putting one together for ds teacher. i really hope that she appreciates it as much as i do!!!!
i could not even decide which set to give her. it was very tough.

I need to get the important dates cut and inputed for my mother... she seems to be a bumble head now-a-days... she just realized she missed DH's birthday...it was in JUNE!!!

:scared1: JUNE???? oh boy!

Yup, I get tried of calling her to remind her when the kids' birthdays are... and it's not that she is really old...she isn't... it just isn't her cup of tea to focus on the family... it's she likes to focus on her world... :( Enough said about that.. another reason I spend more time w/ my kids, moved away and chose to raise my kids entirely the opposite of my up-bringing and DH's!

I can't wait to see the pics!! I'm thinking of making one of these for my co-workers for NEXT Christmas!!

Hmmm. . .are we having another one of these swaps before then?? ;)

I would upload some pics, but photobucket doesn't seem to be letting me upload... it starts, but then it never finishes :confused3

I can't wait to see the pics!! I'm thinking of making one of these for my co-workers for NEXT Christmas!!

Hmmm. . .are we having another one of these swaps before then?? ;)

i'm going to host one next year Brooke. we would love to have you join us!!

i'm having huge computer issues so it won't let me upload pics. i'm sorry. i've tried a few times. my computer is just too old and tired! (kinda like me!)

I would upload some pics, but photobucket doesn't seem to be letting me upload... it starts, but then it never finishes :confused3

i had those same problems deb and thought it was my computer! although i still think my computer is acting up.

Mine came:banana: Just what I needed after a hard day at work:thumbsup2

I've also got my Bazzil swap back now ;) - what on EARTH am I going to do with that so I can use it sensibly:confused3 :lmao: I kept picking out packages of pieces and getting scared and putting them down again:rotfl2: Can anyone who was in that swap give me a tip please?

Thanks for hosting and posting back both sets Holly:lovestruc Hope you have a wonderful Christmas

I've also got my Bazzil swap back now ;) - what on EARTH am I going to do with that so I can use it sensibly:confused3 :lmao: I kept picking out packages of pieces and getting scared and putting them down again:rotfl2: Can anyone who was in that swap give me a tip please?

Thanks for hosting and posting back both sets Holly:lovestruc Hope you have a wonderful Christmas

What I did with the Bazzil swap pieces was sort them into color groups (red, blue, green, brown, black, pink, purple, orange, grey, white). I have them stored in a small box and when I need to find out what color a piece of cardstock is so that I can order more, I just pull that color group out of the box and flip through those cards until I find the match. It's worked great for me and I so love having this swap. I've used it a lot recently since I now have to order my cardstock online now that my LSS has closed.

your welcome Mazda! and you know I will have a wonderful christmas thanks to my special friend in the UK that got my special gift!!!!!;) :hug:

Sorry I'm lagging. We've not had a chance to go to the Post Office to pick up our mail yet. We're planning to try to get there this evening but it may be Saturday. I'll let you know as soon as I get them. I'm dying to see these! I know it's going to be hard to decide which to give as gifts.

Shauna did you get your cards and are they all ok??

Just want to make sure. That way we can call it complete!

I just put mine into the Rolodex holders...They are gorgeous! I'm not sure I can give them away! :)

Sorry, Holly! Yes, I picked them up in the mail on Saturday and sat down with all of them on Sunday. They are all gorgeous! I had to enlist DH's help to sort through them to find a set to keep and ones to give. It was a series of very hard decisions!

oh good! i guess we have a complete swap. all done. waiting for next years!!!!

thank you everyone. it was a lot of fun. they are all so beautiful. i can't even pick a favorite. thanks for letting me host. i hope i did ok for my 1st time hosting. i'd love to do it again.

Holly, I think you did great! :thumbsup2 I gave my SIL a set on Sunday and she LOVED them. I think she liked it better than the Cricut cartridge I got her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter