5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
tinksdad said:
No problem with that here! They would have to grow legs and carry around some humidifiers for lots of miles to find the next local water supply! :earseek:

Like the Urban Legend (and CSI episode) of the scuba diver in the tree in the desert??!!

chip&dale&fun said:
This is what we come up with for 8000???

Congrats for the soft sell approach! :goodvibes
There is usually a big rush to get the big ones on the count up!! You can always come back and edit it to actually "mean" something!! :rotfl2:

dzneprincess said:
Glad you approve! I really got quite the chuckle out of that stroke of genius you had! I hope you don't mind :-)
Of course not!!

We needed a good motto! :thewave:

tinksdad said:
No problem with that here! They would have to grow legs and carry around some humidifiers for lots of miles to find the next local water supply! :earseek:

ya got me on that one! :rotfl2:

kikipug said:
When I was supposed to be working!

Looks like I'm the only one here tonight...

all because I couldn't find a sitter at the last minute on a summer Friday night (gee... why not...); so I sent Ray out without me... no need for both of us to stay home. So here I am, burning some new MP3's for my car.

I wish that my kids were just a bit older... old enough for Christopher to LISTEN to his sister instead of ANTAGONIZING her while we went out for a little while... so I pretty much have to pay an older teen to just to keep the peace...

DH also is out tonight --- but when mine act up, I just put them in seperate cages!

tinksdad said:
There is usually a big rush to get the big ones on the count up!! You can always come back and edit it to actually "mean" something!! :rotfl2:

If memory serves me some of the ones on the 10 day started as

jlgjdlkjflk

Woo Hoo - a top with Kevin and one of the pirate: from the 10 day.

chip&dale&fun said:
ya got me on that one! :rotfl2:
If you are used to all the water you guys have around you then, I can see it being a concern. I've read several articles about invasive species that can reek havoc with the local environment.

WDWLVR said:

jlgjdlkjflk
That's right! The real fun was to quote the quickie message and then poke fun for awhile!! :rotfl2: Before the author had the time to edit....

WDWLVR said:

jlgjdlkjflk

Woo Hoo - a top with Kevin and one of the pirate: from the 10 day.

I'll bite John Jacob Jingle Himmer Smith - nope that's not it! :rotfl:

Hey Kevin... thanks for correcting the typo on your Balloon Fish... it was making me crazy!!!!!

kikipug said:
Hey Kevin... thanks for correcting the typo on your Balloon Fish... it was making me crazy!!!!!
Wise guy!! Actually just a stupid typo, :blush: my lovely wife actually pointed it out to me last night. She said she thought it might actually be the imfamous ballon fish......

I said; No it's not, but Jim hasn't pointed it out. She responded, that Jim couldn't spell either. :earseek:

tinksdad said:
Wise guy!! Actually just a stupid typo, :blush: my lovely wife actually pointed it out to me last night. She said she thought it might actually be the imfamous ballon fish......

I said; No it's not, but Jim hasn't pointed it out. She responded, that Jim couldn't spell either. :earseek:

Sorry- misspelled words are probably my biggest pet peeve... but I was nice and didn't say anything... I just suffered in silence instead.

tinksdad said:
If you are used to all the water you guys have around you then, I can see it being a concern. I've read several articles about invasive species that can reek havoc with the local environment.

We just call them tourists!

tinksdad said:

Hey, is she sitting the pot?

Arrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!! Nickelodeon has shown the SAME 'new' 1hr Fairly Oddparents for 6 nights in a row... if I hear the teacher from Beuller' s voice one more time I am going to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Christopher sees nothing wrong with watching it 6 times in a row...)

Friday night and I'm still sitting at the computer trying to find hotel rooms in Costa Rica. I would not have thought July 4 weekend was a big weekend in CR. How Wrong! :confused3

Sharon just cares that I bring Matt home.

kikipug said:
Sorry- misspelled words are probably my biggest pet peeve... but I was nice and didn't say anything... I just suffered in silence instead.

Don't hold that against your fellow cruisemates, or at least this one... :earsgirl:

Sometimes I can spell but not tpye.

Other times I can type but not the write word.

Other times I just can't spel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter