5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatsamatter, Amanda?

Have a great time at BWV, Mary & Mark! We warmed it up for you. We were waaaay back in the maze area, my brother got lost for 35 minutes the first night. Just as SIL was telling me he NEVER gets lost, he walked into the room. Good times. Oh, and don't take anything you can't carry. They seem to be having some bell service problems.

Dancind said:
Oh, and don't take anything you can't carry.

Always my travel rule... just makes life easier when things don't go as planned!!!

chip&dale&fun said:
Great deal - keep at it....CR is on my must see list,

You can always book a great dive trip there. I called Bill Beards who is a travel agency that specializes in CR trips. I got Betty in Fort Lauderdale. She and her husband run a six pack boat in FLL. I may have to try it out.

She gave me some great ideas.

Great white water rafting too.

kikipug said:
Funny... my cousin's husband immigrated here from Costa Rica 5 years ago, and SWEARS that he'll never go back... can't believe so many people are wanting to go there. (I know - its great for diving, kayaking and fishing... just a terrible place to actually LIVE)

I'm glad you did not post this before we sent Matt down there for 6 weeks.

I will admit, it is almost third world....but great diving, rafting....

Dancind said:
Whatsamatter, Amanda?

Have a great time at BWV, Mary & Mark! We warmed it up for you. We were waaaay back in the maze area, my brother got lost for 35 minutes the first night. Just as SIL was telling me he NEVER gets lost, he walked into the room. Good times. Oh, and don't take anything you can't carry. They seem to be having some bell service problems.

I thought that is why the Scuba's were coming - to help us carry everything.:)

Dancind said:
Whatsamatter, Amanda?

Isn't that why you take your own mule!

WDWLVR said:

I didn't realize that you were bring that much wine. That's all my kids are good for carrying! :rotfl2:

Good evening Cruisers!
We sail in 49 weeks!

Woo Hoo - Another week closer to cruising!

Thought I would post tonight since we need to have such an early start in the morning. We have the notebook so will most likely be reading and posting sometime tomorrow night.

scuba diver said:
Sharon just cares that I bring Matt home.

As Lisa would say "You got that right." (That was her response to Matt's explanation of why he called this week - "I decided to call since it had been a week and a half since the last time I called") She misses him A LOT!!! We all do.

WDWLVR said:
Last minute packing at home. We get picked up at 5 am, flight is at 7 am. Should be on the Boardwalk by noon - should be meeting with the Scuba's around the same time. Yeah!

See you both around noon at Boardwalk!!!

dzneprincess said:
have we gone from stirring to sitting???

That was an example of Jim's misspelling from the 10 day cruise. I won't ever worry about someone else not being able to spell. I sure can't. (Jim told Matt's Kindergarten Teacher that is why there was Spell Check on Computers - something I don't take the time to use on these boards. I know you all have noticed. Thank you for not pointing it out)

scuba.mom said:
That was an example of Jim's misspelling from the 10 day cruise. I won't ever worry about someone else not being able to spell. I sure can't. (Jim told Matt's Kindergarten Teacher that is why there was Spell Check on Computers - something I don't take the time to use on these boards. I know you all have noticed. Thank you for not pointing it out)

Is there spell check for the boards? I need to be shown where it is if there is, because I sure could use it.

PS Have fun with Mark and Mary tomorrow!

WDWLVR said:

Not only are we bringing Lisa, we are bringing her "twin" Nicole to help. They really do look alike and they are both strong (she's a gymnast also), so we can put them to work if need be - otherwise they are planning on playing in the pool.

kikipug said:
Hmm... sitting the pot sure is different than STIRRING the pot!!! You don't want to see the award for that one!!!!!!!
Would we consider the "corn cob award"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter