• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

500+ Points for Rent as Low as $15.00/pt at AKL BCV BLT BRV BWV OKW SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello- we are looking to rent a 2 bedroom at the Boardwalk villas for June 23-30, 2022. Do you have the points still available to do so?
Thanks!
Brian

Do you have points for an Aulani stay, four guests December 26-29, 2021 in a two bedroom villa?

Hello! We're looking for something that will sleep 5, checking in June 3, 2022, for 8 nights. Are there any reservations available? We'd prefer AKL or BCV and would prefer not to stay at SSR.
Thank you!

When do points for 2023 booking come available? Looking for April 30-May 7, 3 bedroom Grand Villa. Thanks.

We're looking for a 2-br at SSR (but would be open to OKW, BLT, or AKL) for 11/20/21-11/25/21 5 nights (215 points... I think?) We're ready to book, but I don't think I have the ability to PM yet.
Unavailable, sorry.

Hi! Looking to book a trip out to Disney world in May 2022 to see if your points could work for a 1 bdrm and a 2bdrm in Boardwalk Villas from May 6-10 (looks like 176 pts for the 2 bdrm and 108 for the 1bdrm, or 284 total). Thanks!
Possibly, please PM me if still looking.

Hello! We're looking for something that will sleep 5, checking in June 3, 2022, for 8 nights. Are there any reservations available? We'd prefer AKL or BCV and would prefer not to stay at SSR.
Thank you!
I can definitely help and there's availability, please PM me if still looking.

First timer checking this out. Looking for 2-3 bedroom (anywhere) 3/26 to 4/1.
Availability for 2BR or 3BR at multiple locations and I should be able to help. Please PM me with preferred resort(s) and room size, etc, if still looking.

When do points for 2023 booking come available? Looking for April 30-May 7, 3 bedroom Grand Villa. Thanks.
The earliest a DVC reservation can me made is 11 months prior to check-in. You will need to find someone who has your preferred resort as their "home resort". A DVC member can book 7 months out at all resorts, but often there is not availability at that point for some resorts/room sizes. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter