500+ Points for Rent as Low as $15.00/pt at AKL BCV BLT BRV BWV OKW SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going Wed March 9th to Thursday March 17th 2022 (8 nights)

I'm interested in a 1 Bedroom Standard, Lake or Theme view for Bay Lake Tower (BLT) 304 points to 412 points

or a 1 Bedroom Preferred for Boardwalk (BWV) 320 points

Do you have points available for this? Thanks!

(I may not be able to DM until tomorrow because I'm new to Disboards, thanks!)

Last edited:
Looking for 2 bedroom Beach Club or Boardwalk anytime from mid-January to early-March. 5 days Sun-Fri or 7 days mid week- mid week. (Can’t travel on Saturdays)

Hello interested in a studio at poly or a 1 bedroom at OKW, SS, or AKL December 25-January 1. Can you give me some rates if available? Thanks!

I have 2 adults, 2 kids. 9/10 - 12. I need a place that allows dogs. Not sure how the DVC side of it works for dogs. I know the specific resorts that allow dogs in general: Art of Animation, Wilderness Cabins, Yacht Club, and Port Orleans Riverside. TIA

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts and up to 11 months at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Boulder Ridge, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs.

** MINIMUM RENTAL SIZE IS 200 POINTS **
** Transfers are not available, sorry. **

Cost per point:
$15.00 for 300+ points
$15.50 for 250-299 points
$16.00 for 200-249 points
$1,000,000.00 for less than 200 points (minimum rental size is 200 points! :-))

PLUS — if booking more than 7 months in advance:
+$3.00/pt for BCV or BWV
+$2.00/pt for BLT
+$1.50/pt for AKL or BRV
+$1.00/pt for OKW or SSR

Example: 275 points at AKL checking in 10 months from now would be $17.00/pt ($15.50 + $1.50).

Please PM me for fastest response time, and I'll be happy to check availability for you. I’m an experienced renter and use a simple electronic rental agreement and accept payment via PayPal.

I know you said no transfers but I thought it was worth asking the following question: what if I purchased all of your available points?How many do you have? You could unload all of your points in a single transaction- would you consider a transfer under these circumstances?

looking to book check in11/6- check out 11/8/21 Boardwalk Studio, please let me know if available.

Looking for 2 bedroom Beach Club or Boardwalk anytime from mid-January to early-March. 5 days Sun-Fri or 7 days mid week- mid week. (Can’t travel on Saturdays)
Doesn't look like there's availability for what you would like, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter