500+ Points for Rent as Low as $17/pt (AKV, AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, SSR, VGF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be happy to but I think I have to be a member for a period of time. I would be glad to leave my email here if that is allowed.
I'm pretty sure it's not allowed. You should be able to PM within a day of reaching 10 posts. Keep checking and you should be all powerful soon!

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AKV, AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, SSR, and VGF, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts.

Cost per point to rent is as follows:
$21/pt for AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, and VGF
$20/pt for AKV
$19/pt for SSR

Following discounts apply if you rent more points:
$1/pt discount for 100-199 points
$2/pt discount for 200+ points

Example: 220 points at POLY would be $19/pt ($21 - $2)
Example: 201 points at SSR would be $17/pt ($19 - $2)

Experienced renter and use a clear rental agreement.

Please PM me if interested and I'll be happy to check availability for you.

Hi! Interested in availability at BWV for 12/1/23 - 12/7/23. 2 adults. Prefer a studio. Thanks so much!!

Checking in December 2nd- Checking out December 7th.
1 adult/1 infant

Preferences:
AKL Standard or Value Studio
Bay Lake Towers standard
Polynesian Standard

I am looking to rent points for May 19-May 22. I would like Poly or Grand Floridian. Studio Room, 2 adults. Let me know if there is any availability.

Good evening. Looking for 1 night at AKV Jambo house value studio if available on 3/4
Thanks so much

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AKV, AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, SSR, and VGF, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts.

$20/pt for AKV
$19/pt for SSR

Hoping to find BWV studio Nov 2- Nov 6 2023. Any availability?

Hi! Interested in availability at BWV for 12/1/23 - 12/7/23. 2 adults. Prefer a studio. Thanks so much!!
Nothing with full availability. If you're willing to do a split stay, there is a 1-bedroom for 4 nights and a studio for 3 nights. Please PM me if interested.

Checking in December 2nd- Checking out December 7th.
1 adult/1 infant

Preferences:
AKL Standard or Value Studio
Bay Lake Towers standard
Polynesian Standard
The only one with full availability is AKV-Kidani Studio-Savanna View. Please PM me if interested.

Looking for a studio for 4-7 nights anytime the first two weeks of November and then the 26th of Nov - the 10th of Dec, checking out on the 10th! Prob just me, but I’ll say 4 adults just in case I can get some one to go with me! Preferably poly or BLT, but if no availabilit, let me know if anything is availabl! Thanks, Dena

Looking for a studio for 4-7 nights anytime the first two weeks of November and then the 26th of Nov - the 10th of Dec, checking out on the 10th! Prob just me, but I’ll say 4 adults just in case I can get some one to go with me! Preferably poly or BLT, but if no availabilit, let me know if anything is availabl! Thanks, Dena
For 1st 2 weeks of November, Poly studio standard view currently shows full availability. BLT studio lake view is only missing 11/4. For 11/26-12/10, Poly studio is missing 12/3-12/8, BLT studio is missing 12/2-12/7. Please PM me if interested.

$20/pt for AKV
$19/pt for SSR

Looking for may 6th to 9th. A studio at AKV or BWV but other resorts may also work. 2 adults and a 2 year old.

$20/pt for AKV
$19/pt for SSR

Last minute request..April 3-5. No preference on location. 2 adults 2 kids ages 3 and 8

Hi! Do you still have points? I am looking for 2 studio at Beach Club Villas for 12/25-12/30 and possibly 2 studios for Bay Lake, Poly, or Coper Creek for 12/30-1/4

Do you have any availability for 1 night from March 13th - 14th for Boardwalk, Beach or Yacht Club?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter