• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

500+ Points for Rent as Low as $17/pt (AKV, AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, SSR, VGF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Do you still have points? I am looking for 2 studio at Beach Club Villas for 12/25-12/30 and possibly 2 studios for Bay Lake, Poly, or Coper Creek for 12/30-1/4
Hi. Of all your options, the only one with full availability with is Bay Lake from 12/30-14. It would be studio standard view for 2 nights and lake view for 3 nights. For 12/25-12/30, Beach Club does not have full availability, but Bay Lake and Poly do. Please PM me to discuss further if interested.

Hi there, I'm looking for a studio at GF from 11/16-11/19. Do I need to wait until it's only 7 months out, or is that something that's bookable now?

Thanks for your help!

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AKV, AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, SSR, and VGF, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts.

Cost per point to rent is as follows:
$21/pt for AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, and VGF
$20/pt for AKV
$19/pt for SSR

Following discounts apply if you rent more points:
$1/pt discount for 100-199 points
$2/pt discount for 200+ points

Example: 220 points at POLY would be $19/pt ($21 - $2)
Example: 201 points at SSR would be $17/pt ($19 - $2)

Experienced renter and use a clear rental agreement.

Please PM me if interested and I'll be happy to check availability for you.
Hi,
I'm looking for between 250 and 325 GF Points that are good for Dec'23.
I can't seem to PM.
Thanks,
Paul Borgia

I have 500+ points to rent for stays checking in up to 11 months in advance at AKV, AUL, BLT, BWV, POLY, SSR, and VGF, and up to 7 months in advance at all DVC resorts.

$20/pt for AKV
$19/pt for SSR

Hi,
I'm looking for between 250 and 325 GF Points that are good for Dec'23.
I can't seem to PM.
Thanks,
Paul Borgia

Hi there, I'm looking for a studio at GF from 11/16-11/19. Do I need to wait until it's only 7 months out, or is that something that's bookable now?

Thanks for your help!
We don't have enough VGF points left to help you, but those dates are available. Best wishes in finding what you need!

Hi, looking at VGF or AKV for May 10-16, ‘23. 2 adults, 1 kid (age 4). Split stay okay. Also any information on how many points I would need will be helpful. Thank you.

Hi do you still have any points for aulani? Am looking at 31 March for 4 nights? Just standard room to accomodate 2 adults and 2 children. TIA

$20/pt for AKV
$19/pt for SSR

Hello! new here so not sure how-to PM :( Looking for a date in May, preferable including the 21st as it is my 45th bday :) We have three adults and two kids under 11. Saratoga would be our first pick :) Can you please let me know the cost for at least six days up to 9 days. Thank you so much!!!

Krorisis - doesnt look like your dates are available. They have a 1BR for 2 nights 3/31 and 4/1. They have a studio for 1 night on 3/31
Thanks!can u advise cost for those 2 nights? Unfortunately I don’t think I can PM as yet.

Hi, looking at VGF or AKV for May 10-16, ‘23. 2 adults, 1 kid (age 4). Split stay okay. Also any information on how many points I would need will be helpful. Thank you.
No studios available. For 1-bedroom, AKV-Kidani has following available: 1-BR standard view 5/10, 5/13, 5/14, 5/15 (5/16-5/25 also available), and AKV-Jambo has following available: 1-BR standard view 5/12, 5/14, 5/15 (5/16-5/20 also available). Please PM me if interested.

Hi do you still have any points for aulani? Am looking at 31 March for 4 nights? Just standard room to accomodate 2 adults and 2 children. TIA
As of right now, no studios available. 1-bedroom available for 1 night only. If you're flexible with dates, 1-bedroom has 2 nights available 3/28-3/30, 3 nights 3/22-3/25, and 4/14-4/23 available. Please PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter