• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

503 errors plaguing the site?

It's been happening to me intermittently for about a week. Some threads open, some give a 503. Today, though, I haven't been able to open any threads at all. This, ironically, is the first thread I've been able to get to today - and I got here through Google, not through the board!

It's getting super aggravating. I'm getting the generic 503 and have tried different browsers, restarting, etc - all the common fixes.

Forgive me if this shows up twice. It even refuses to take me to the thread after I post. It tries to redirect me and gives me the 503. :mad:

I have gotten the 503 errors in the past. I delete my cookies using Ad Aware, reboot the computer and no more errors. This is in IE8.

I have gotten the 503 errors in the past. I delete my cookies using Ad Aware, reboot the computer and no more errors. This is in IE8.

You are awesome!! This totally fixed my 503 errors. In the new Firefox you can delete cookies from individual sites, I deleted all of the disboards cookies and have been able to open multiple pages that were giving me 503s with no problem.

I do it through Ad Aware because it doesn't delete all the cookies, just the tracking ones. That way I don't have to go enter my password on all the sites I use again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter