50's Prime Time Cafe--Share a Meal?

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
I'd love to go to Prime Time Cafe for lunch, but we have early dinner ressies that night so we can go back to MGM for Fantasmic. Can we share an entree? I figure we can each get a drink, share an entree, and then share the S'mores dessert and it would be a good amount of food.

Didn't know if they allowed a person to share and if so, if there's an extra plate charge.

Thanks, T&B

of course you can split a meal! that's what we do at PT, the portions are HUGE - i didn't even finish my half. Plus, they split it in the back for you so you get the same presentation and no hassle of splitting it.

we don't do dessert ever, either, our waitress didn't care at all.

DD and I shared the meatloaf. There was no extra charge (they brought us an extra plate). Just tell the server what you are doing. (We also shared the 'smores)

Thanks! That's what I figured, but thought that I'd better make sure. Glad there isn't an extra plate charge, too. Now watch, we'll be hungry and my DH will want his own entree... :teeth:

T&B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter