• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

555points to rent $10 per point - in holding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any availability oct 22 and 23. Looking for studio type. Animal kingdom, saratoga or wilderness lodge. Hoping they might have some cancellations.

we are looking for 150-200 points for a family of 5 fromFeb 14-18
animal kingdom villas
beach club villas
boardwalk or wilderness lodge villas
bay lake tower

Do you have any availability?
Thank you

we are looking for 150-200 points for a family of 5 fromFeb 14-18
animal kingdom villas
beach club villas
boardwalk or wilderness lodge villas
bay lake tower

Do you have any availability?
Thank you

Sorry my points are in holding meaning I can only book 60 days ahead

Do you have any availability oct 22 and 23. Looking for studio type. Animal kingdom, saratoga or wilderness lodge. Hoping they might have some cancellations.

Hi

2nights standard view at animal kingdom kidani house 22/23 October 24 points $240

If you would like me to book pls pm me with
Name of those staying
Ages of any children
Home address
Contact number
Flight number and time if you require magical express
Thanks

Michelle

Hello,

I'm sure your busy looking for open rooms. Just wondering if you've had a chance to look for us.
This would just be just the second time we would be staying on the property and we love it there. The system won't let me PM you until I have 10 posts. Sorry to bug you.

Take care,
Randy

Hello, I'm sure your busy looking for open rooms. Just wondering if you've had a chance to look for us. This would just be just the second time we would be staying on the property and we love it there. The system won't let me PM you until I have 10 posts. Sorry to bug you. Take care, Randy

Hi there is some availability but if u could narrow it down a little, how many people and for how many nights

Examples of availability
Studio 29 oct Saratoga Or 28/29 oct akl
5/6 nov Saratoga BLT or akl
11/12/13 Saratoga
16/17/18/19/20 Saratoga15/17/19 okw
17/18/19/20 akl

1 bed 27/28/29/30 Saratoga / okw
3/4/5/6 nov Saratoga okw
11/12/13 Saratoga akl
14/15-16/17/18/19/20 Saratoga
18/19-29 okw
20 BLT
17/19/20 akl

Let me know if any of these are any good is a specific you would like me to check

Thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Sorry, I didn't see your earlier post.

Yes, if still available, the BLT Studio on Nov 5th and 6th. This is for my wife Susie and I. I am looking at the other resorts that you posted. Will probably add more nights.

Thanks so much,
Randy Bartlett
...bart61@comcast.net...

Hi,
If you still have points available, I was wondering if there is anything for the dates of December 9 through the 12th. I would prefer AK or OKW hospitality house, due to knee surgery. I have rented many times before. Thank you for your help!
Annie:)

Family of four two adults two kids, would like to stay anywhere but Saratoga. Don't mind moving if needed. Prefer this order
Grand Floridian
AK
OKW 1 bed only
BLT
Beach
I will PM you the details.
Thanks,
Amber

Family of four two adults two kids, would like to stay anywhere but Saratoga. Don't mind moving if needed. Prefer this order Grand Floridian AK OKW 1 bed only BLT Beach I will PM you the details. Thanks, Amber

Hi amber

Not much availability have pm u in reply thanks
Michelle

Hi, If you still have points available, I was wondering if there is anything for the dates of December 9 through the 12th. I would prefer AK or OKW hospitality house, due to knee surgery. I have rented many times before. Thank you for your help! Annie:)

Sorry ak only available 10th
Or Saratoga

Or okw 9th

Hello - I am looking for three nights from 12/14 to 12/17...a studio for 2 adults and 2 children (5&4). In order of preference - Animal Kingdom, BCV, Bay Lake, Boardwalk. Standard views if possible. You can email me at ttromboli at yahoo.com , Can't send pm - Thanks in advance. I am somewhat familiar with renting points although I have never rented from someone other than family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter